MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 242

expert advisor  (5)
Hello I startinf to learm MQL4 and I have problem input int SmallSMA=9; input int BigSMA=17; void OnTick() { string signal ""; double SmallMovingAverage1 = iMA(_Symbol, _Period, SmallSMA, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 1); double BigMovingAverage1 = iMA(_Symbol, _Period, BigSMA, 0, MODE_SMA
Hi,friends I code an EA imports ws2_32.dll, call functions e.g. connect, recv, send etc. After a period of time on some different vps, one of these vps receives an error "Access violation write to 0x00300080 in 'C:\***\MQL4\Experts\***.ex4'", this error without code line number or anything useful
i use custum indicator for zigzag in my scanner int limit, bigshift= 0 ; int GrossPeriod= 60 ; int ExtDepth= 12 ; int ExtDeviation= 5 ; int ExtBackstep= 3 ; int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(); //---- if (counted_bars< 0 ) counted_bars= 0 ; if (counted_bars> 0 )
[Deleted]
Hi,  i can't find history 2010-2012 for EURUSD 1 Hour Timeframe in my MT4. it is possible to get it?  How? Please help me.   
hi everyone as far as i know the usual way for Send Email function doesn't work when you want add attachment i want to know anybody know a way to make achievement to an email and send in the mql4. i found the Xpmail in the forum but it seems it's outdated
hi i downloaded mt4 and playonmac, installed it on macbook pro (macOS catalina), seems to work all fine, it asks me for login but no matter what broker or login data i use it results always with this: can you tell me if this just doesnt work or do i have to get the login from metatrader? where
Hi guys, I've been trying to separate my open orders from BUY/SELL and also sort then, this can be done at the OrderSend() level. but then I will close some of my orders and I would need to be able to delete and add array elements and shift the elements and still maintain the order I couldn't find
  Array out of range in Need of help  (162   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
Greetings All ! Thank you all in advance ! Bug of this type: There is a line Low_D1_Level relative to which we are looking in array Bar_data_D1 [][6]; new level Min_D_Level //--- global variables double_D1_Level; double Bar_data_D1 [][6]; //copies bar data of the specified chart into the array and
  Is <11 faster than <=10?  (80   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
<11 faster than <=10? for example if(b>0 && b<11) vs  if(b>0 && b<=10) Is the first one faster bc its just one thing < vs <=? Worth it?
How exactly does the compiler handle macro substitution (like __LINE__, __FUNCTION__ ) at compile time? For example string Something() { return "The function name is " + __FUNCTION__ ; } at compile time will be interpreted as string Something() { return "The function name is " + "Something" ; }
hi dear Friends i want to Find Time and Price in ZigZag Indicator. how can i find reversal direction points ( price and time ) specially for double top and double bottom ? i need these two price and time for my forex scanner. therefore i donot need plot anything over chart. i hope that you could
Hello All, Can someone provide me MT4 indicator which can draws a horizontal line (levels) to all time frames for every 20-70 values for any currency pair? For Example USDJPY it should creates levels for .......102.20, 102.70,103.20,103.70....so on. If someone help me out in this then I will really
Hey team, can you let me know what is wrong with this code so I can fix it? It only produce a new result after I manually refresh mt4 //---- #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 2 #property indicator_color1 DodgerBlue #property indicator_color2 Tomato extern string
hello traders and coders, pls i want to build an ea that place a sell order when ema 20 gets to rsi level 80 and also a buy order when ema 20 get to rsi level 20 vice versal, I don't think there is anyway to place 20 ema on the same rsi window on pc, i have only seeing this happening on mobile. even
I need a help how to lock my EA/Script based on my login account name ? how to make the this script can run only account name of jeo mex for the example ? 
hello people please how possible Is it possible to place two indicator on the same indicator window on mt4 pc platform, just like the mobile version. i want to place a 20 ema on the same rsi window, this is possible on mobile pls how can i do the same on pc
Hello, I would like to have a line of code to have a Trailling Stoploss on my robot. Explanation: I open my position at 0 My StopLoss is -40 and my TakeProfit is 100 .. If my position is 60 then I would like my StopLoss to be 40 (- 20 Pips) And if my price increases by 20 Pips then my StopLoss will
Hello I'm using the .mqh files placed in MQL4\Include. I mostly use the controls and canvas for the graphical parts of my EAs. It is very helpful but sometimes I'm having a hard time to find an answer for my questions. I did lots of search and trial and error but still some of my problems are not
Hi, is it possible to download the trading info from the Mt4 WebTerminal
Hi everyone Please help professors extern int Postion_Buy_No1 = 0.01 extern int Postion_Buy_No2 = 0.02 extern int Postion_Buy_No3 = 0.03 extern int Postion_Buy_No4 = 0.04 extern int Postion_Buy_No5 = 0.05 extern int Postion_Sell_No1 = 0.11 extern int Postion_Sell_No2 = 0.12 extern int
Hello, i am facing a weird problem with my MT4. after installing any indicator in my MT4 i am getting the texts congested like the attached pictures. i have tried reinstalling the MT4 and result remains same. if anyone is already experienced the similar problem and solved please help me out. Thank...
hello people, pls i need a perfectly working renko bar indicator on my mt4, the one I downloaded from Luckscout is not working well. for example, if you set it to 10pip, if price move up ten pip above the last close renko bar it will paint another bullish block. but if price move down 10pip after
In the native code of RSI I notice that in the "main loop of calculations" the for loop does not start from the rates_total but from pos = 15. Why do I find the RSI value of index 0 in rates_total-1 instead of index 0? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
Hello, I have code which gives me profit from specific time to today. //--+ Get Profit From Specific time to Today +--// double GetProfitFromDate( int month, int day){ double TimeProfit = 0 ; datetime CurrentTime = TimeCurrent (); datetime TimeFrom = StringToTime (( string
What is the expiration pending order - code mql4
Hi! I would like how to use IBarShift() to enter in the market, I want to enter Ask if the last bar is bullish an enter Bid if the last bar is bearish in a specific hour. Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I created button by example from manual: https://docs.mql4.com/constants/objectconstants/enum_object/obj_button but this button haven´t effect click on button. Or maybe have some error? How get effect click on button...?  Thanks 
[Deleted]
Hello, is it now possible to draw buttons on chart wich can be use for trading with the new MQL4 update?
Hi, I'm was looking for an indicator, but can't seem to find one. So I created my own, but can't figure out how to get the moving average value correct. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| OCHL ratio.mq4 | //|