MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1517

Is there any other way to wait 30 seconds? Can I use any other code to wait 30 seconds after modification opened orders? ----------------------------------- START IDEA ----------------------------------- I would like to modify opened order when current price of selected opened order is: 1/. BUY...
Hi, I hope that this thread is appropriate to be put here since the EA that I would like to suggest is very promissing. If it is successfully created, therefore this could boost the elite section of forex-tsd. Attached you will find indis for TF 4H, 1H, and 5M. The rule of the EA is the following: 1...
MetaTrader Indicators. Does anyone know where I can purchase the following custom indicators? I am new to MetaTrader so I am just learning to program and develop EA. However I would like to be able to use the popular line studies to manually determine market entry and exit. These indicators should...
[Deleted]
Hi, were cam I find the documentation to use the tester in command line mode? I saw this example: copyini = ShellExecuteA(0,"Open","xcopy", "\"" + PuthTerminal + FileOptim1 + "\" \"" + PuthTester + "\" /y", "", 3); I just need to call the tester from...
I'm very new to MQL and trying hard to compile my own setup. After compilation, this is the message i got....."'\end_of_program' - unbalanced left parenthesis C:\Darren\Program\ODL MetaTrader 4\experts\Candlestick Reversal Trading - Darren.mq4 (110, 1)". Can anyone please advise me on this. Greatly...
[Deleted]
Hi All, When I'm installed at the first time, it ask for Registration. After do the step by step registration wizard, I do step SCAN server but it always failed. App: Client Terminal MetaTrader4 OS: Windows Vista Business Memory: 2 GB Please advise what's wrong Thanks KS
[Deleted]
Hi all! I need to fix my interfaces, as u see in picture, i have set one big window, to simple rsi(7,14,21), macd and nolag macd(thanks marynarz!), next i have 2 windows with 7 macd zerolag and 7 rsi, anyone for any timeframe. 1'PROBLEM Now, averytime i change market (ex. eur/usd to gbp/yen), i need
[Deleted]
hi, does somebody know how to include agricultural products on a chart in metatrader?? Regards, Rolando
[Deleted]
Hello All Is there a way to send the content of the email message (body) itself as a mail header in MT4 Best Regards Tom
I have an indicator that I am trying to write.  I have the formula in both Tradestation format and MetaStock format.  Can someone help me convert this to MetaTrader please?  I have tried, but it only prints flat lines on the bottom of the screen. Tradestation Format: Create two functions in...
[Deleted]
  I can't believe it!  (173   1 2 3 4 5 ... 17 18)
A grail or something :)
Does any one know how to remove an EA programing. I want to remove EA completely (not disabling). Any one knows
i'm trying to copy trades from one account to another but the symbols on the ibfx account all have the M at the end and the other account does not. is there anyway i can have the ea modify the symbol name before sending it across?
Is there a suggestion box for the next release anywhere? The use of the 2D surface in the Strategy Tester Optimization Graph is a neat tool for assisting to identify better settings for an EA, but all the results are shades of green regardless of their result compared to the original balance. Yes,...
[Deleted]
How to create an indicator that show the opening and closing of a specific market with is range, for example, US 1430 to 2100 GMT, instead of drawing lines all the time. and have a shaded area if possible.
I did something today that made my chart data shift to the left.  It doesn't matter which periodicity I select.  Sometimes it 'looks' like it's right (until you look at the date range on the bottom), but then I click and drag to the left in the chart window and the data keeps coming because for some...
I've tried looking for the answer to this but could not find it. When I use a Print statement in an EA or script, where can I see that output once the code has been run? I'm inside I'm using FXDD and have looked in the Journals and Experts tab but can't see it. In the Metaquotes editor panel, there...
[Deleted]
Help! All of a sudden all the fonts in my metaeditor help winodw are HUGE -- so big i cant read anything. I tried changing the default font size in IE but they are still much bigger than they have ever been. Is there any way of fixing this? thanks... Here is a screenshot:
[Deleted]
Hi, DDE or whatever. Is There a protocol for obteining the same as for historical quotes(History Centre): that is to say, downloading indicator output bar-by-bar? Thank you so much, SA
[Deleted]
Writing a script for a monthly pivot indicator that has time shift has been tormenting me for a while. I have not been able to come up with a way of programming such an indicator. Does anyone know of one that works or have any idea how I may be able to go about making this indicator? Thanks a bunch.
[Deleted]
Hi all, I try to write an EA code for buy array but I can’t get it works if you can help me out with the code I’ll greatly thank you... This is what I try to do, if previous buy price is 1.75, then current buy price must be 1.76 sound simple but hard for beginner ..please help!
[Deleted]
I am new to MQL4 and have looked over some forums. Is there a program that will convert Trade Sense language into MQL4. Also, can I have multiple entry and exit strategies in one trade system? I have an entry condition which I need to code if anyone can help IF High >= Highest High (20) And RSI...
[Deleted]
Hey, if you like to know how to handle complex APIs structures such us SHFILEOPSTRUCT, take a look at file SHFileOperationTest.mq4 file at Handling Forex with MetaTrader Tags: SHFileOperation,APIs,DLL,SHFILEOPSTRUCT,MetaTrader
  Ideas anyone?  (2)
Hi there. Since most of U have been doing this for way longer than me I though I would as U for some advice. (From zero to here in 1month and a couple of days for me) I've been working on an robot that simply opens a buy/sell when all of the Heikan Asih smoothed (wrong spelling) is in an buy or...
If I have a MACH setting 5,35,5 and a STOCH setting of 6,3,3 and I wanted to flip the stettings on there head, what would the settings need to be. To clarify : I would like to see the current settings in reverse. Thanks
Hi, I'm new with mql I'm comparing signals of an indicator in M1 and M15 windows. I was trying to put at M1 window the indicator with M15 time period when I found some problems. Am I wrong or a signal for M15, i.e. at 15:30 contains the values (ticks) from 15:30 to 15:44?? or does the value for 15...
I cooked up some new code becauseIt would be cool to develop a function that returns the price of resistanceI'm lame and I have nothing better to do on a Saturday than think about forex  Plus, I think you guys will be able to improve on it. This attempts to find prices that have exhibited resistance...
[Deleted]
for(p=LowestBuy();;p-=0.0001) This gives me 'unbalanced parenthesis' errors when I try to compile it.  Can you do for loops based on a double data type in MT4?  If so, what am I doing wrong?
  Short Term Momentum  (13   1 2)
On 2008 Currency Trader Magazine dedicated three articles to this system. Based on 10 years published back testing we could say results are very promising. We had only one problem. The special momentum indicator needs to be developed and igorad do it in no time . In general terms, the setup is: 1....
[Deleted]
This time I need to change the bar color in my chart window by the changing value in a custom indicator (MACD & SMA). How to do that ? can anyone help me in this respect ?? I'm implementing some code as strategy, so i need it !!! Thanx in advance for getting help from u guys. A simple example will...