MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1506

Hello all.. im not a programmer, but i can understand some of the commands. The file attached is my EMA Indicator using new window. When i added my indicator to the MT4. It only shows one line, i need two lines so i can see the crosses. I'd really appreciate if anyone could help. :D
[Deleted]
Hi Everyone: Recently I started to learn MQL4 language but I am experiencing many problems inexpertly. One of them is as following: I tried to copy simpleopen.mq4 in Opening market order, Practical Programming in MQL$ of MQL4 tutorial. And I get 0 mistake and 0 warning when compiling the programming...
[Deleted]
Since 12/24, after an order was closed the system stopped making orders: MetaForex says it is FXDD issue. FXDD says it is not them, they hasve not changed anything, inclusing the spread. I cant find any reason why it wont trade, if anyone else had this issue and solved it, please advise as to...
Hello: I´ve  developed  an EA thats its  profitable,  but I think it  can be vastly improved. So,  I´ll apreciate If someone would like to work with me and improve it. please be  honest. thnxs Please contact me  at :  csbueno@gmail.com Strategy Tester Report Simple Profit EA MIG-Demo (Build 220)...
Hello: I´ve  developed  an EA thats its  profitable,  but I think it  can be vastly improved. So,  I´ll apreciate If someone would like to work with me and improve it. please be  honest. thnxs Please contact me  at :  csbueno@gmail.com Strategy Tester Report Simple Profit EA MIG-Demo (Build 220)...
[Deleted]
I am new to using auto pilot but its mainly does losing trades i have asked for my money back but they just ignore my request Can anyone advise how i can get it working as it should regards rick thanks
[Deleted]
Hello, I have a system I trade using the Simple Moving Average (SMA), I know nothing about how to program it and am only new to metatrader. Through my own trading it can make around 1000 pips per month. If automated, thru my backtesting could make close to 2000 pips per month as you would...
i am a newbie to mt4 but i willing to learn, i read some books online and learn this function crossed(), like iscrossed = crossed(shortma, longma); etc. but i want to get to know deeper about this function where does it locate at, I just cant find it anywhere in the documentation, when i type that...
[Deleted]
Hey guys, Here's a part of my code. Can someone check to see if there's a mistakes? void ManageClose ( ) { if ( MaximumRiskPercentage > 1000.0 ) MaximumRiskPercentage = 1000 ; if ( gi_304 > = gi_136 & & AccountProfit ( ) > = 0.0 ) CloseAllTrades ( ) ; if ( gi_216 & & ! gi_380 ) gd_unused_280 =
[Deleted]
I have the FAP Turbo EA MetaTrader installer and Scalper Strategy set to false for the EURUSD M1 EA and experiencing large losses on the demo acct. Any ideas of what else I ought to be setting ? I've copied the history on the account and you can see the losses experienced on 12/12/2008 EURUSD and...
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm a newbie in mql coding, though I can recognize some codes. Here's what I was unable to code and I need help. Example: An EA can't be used during volatile time. [Price that skyrocket or drop more than 50 points in 5 minutes.] When enabling an EA, you need to analyze the chart and make sure...
[Deleted]
How can I get the minimum spread of trading points of each trade sever at the terminal of MetaTrader? And the scalp method is forbidden by some trade servers. How can I know? I wonder how the traders judge the scalp method. I am not familiar with computer programming and can anyone give me a net
Hi Everyone. I am developing an EA that is to accept encrypted strings and then decrypt whilst running. Is there a library or dll out there that is freely available that I can call to perform the decryption? Thanks in advance. C
Hello I look for an expert capable of crossing(spending) several orders (pyramiding) manually in the tester of strategy I have it a who does not allow to cross(spend) several orders has the time ( EA trade simulator ) Thank you The trade simulator goes to the expert, the rest in the script ps...
[Deleted]
I don't mean the one that comes by default with MT 4. I need one where I can actually visually see the 'crossover' happen between the SLOW MA and FAST MA. Its frustrating that MT4 does not come with this basic indicator in there software. Appreciate the help. ~ Amran
[Deleted]
I have written a custom indicator, and referenced it in an EA using iCustom.  The indicator gives out a reading of either +1,-1, or 0, depending on market conditions.  A new reading is given on every tick.  I'd simply like to tally up the +1 readings and tally up the -1 readings and see what the...
I need these indicators to HenryFX, because I have the EA, but doesn't work without this two indicators. HenryFx_Indicator1.mq4 or ex4 HenryFx_Indicator2.mq4 or ex4 Thanx
See picture. Is it possible to have an indicator draw truly vertical (zero rise time) from buffer data, as indicated by the red overlay? Note the chart is fully zoomed so there is one bar pr. V-division. I'm not sure about this as it would kinda imply BOTH 0 and 1 for the bar in question... Have...
Run the following simple "expert advisor": int start() { Print("Weekly iMA = ",iMA("EURUSD",PERIOD_W1,2,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_WEIGHTED,0)); Print("Monthly iMA = ",iMA("EURUSD",PERIOD_MN1,2,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_WEIGHTED,0)); } You will get an output file like this: 20:12:57 Test EURUSD,M1: loaded...
  6 in 1
indicator 6 in 1.
I have this idea where I want the EA to call a url to get a string to parse for operation of the EA... is there a way to do this in MQL? Thanks C
I want to bring up a dialog when there is a key press with EA is running. Is it possible to do that? Any help will appreciate.
hi, i have little problem with ea. I want buy first transaktion for example 0.1 lot for long: if(Open[1]<ma && Close[1]>ma) Now if profit in this transaktion will be for example +20 pips and (Open[1]<ma && Close[1]>ma) i want buy next 0.1 lot. I have been trying this since 2 days and already i don`t...
[Deleted]
I'm having problems with my back testing to debug this code. I want my EA to stop trading Thursday night a couple hours before Friday starts and not trade on Fridays. In visual mode I can see it is not working. It will some time quit at 22:00 Thursday and resume at 23:00 and then continue to trade...
[Deleted]
  Do they pay taxes on profits?  (80   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Well, here goes. I just started to understand all this stock trading. I set up Metatrader, I'm duping the graphs, learning the basics. So the question is: Well, you made a profit somehow. You withdraw the money from the account, transfer it to a bank card... Here it is in the form of papers in your
Deutschen support und Hilfe bei der Programmierung findet man unter http://www.meta-trader.de auch ein Benutzerhandbuch findet man auf dieser Seite für den MetaTrader alles auf Deutsch. MetaTrader Auotmatisierter Handel
[Deleted]
I am looking to purchase software that screens for candlestick pattern setups in all timeframes. Any suggestions
Hello. I'm in trouble to understand what exactly the function/operator POINT exactly do, specially when it comes with MACD EA and/or Ticked-Modify programming instruction/function POINT. Thanks
[Deleted]
hi experts, is it possible to use the Send Order Dialog (right click on chart/trading), to place an order so that this order is written to logfile but not send to broker ? is there an alternative where i can grap orders initiate by send order dialog (script, ea, etc. ) ? thank you in advance
Non-dealingdesk brokers like IBFX are less fussy about this but even they have a limit. Would an average of 1 order pr. minute be too much? Some input on this would be great as I have a strategy that looks very good, but it produces about 1 order of some kind every minute.