MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1064

Ibands - Help for noob  (11   1 2)
Hey, I found a very interesting topic @ https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10416 Unfortunately, I don't know how to use it. If someone could explain a bit more where to code next and where to insert my code. Cheers
[Deleted]
I am new to coding and do need help badly. i was able to write a code to open market order but found out it opens new order on every tick, how can i limit the open order to only the first opened one when condition is met. Anyone with guidance will be appreciated. thanks
[Deleted]
CurrBars=iBars(Symbols[i],tf[j]);                        if(PreBars!=CurrBars) {               k=0;               if (Time[CurrBars-10]<StrToTime("2011.12.12") )                { Print ("break ",Symbols[i]," Timeframe ",tf[j], " ",TimeToStr(Time[CurrBars-10],...
I was wondering if someone could give me some tips or point me in the right direction to continue the end of a moving average indicator into the future. Basically what I want to do is get the slope of the indicator line for the last two periods and then draw the indicator going into the future with...
[Deleted]
  MT4 Demo  (1)
Is the MT4 data in realtime? And how long is the Demo account active for?
Hi, this is the Strategy Report of my Fenix EA. I used a very simple MM - 3 degrees of risk/reward instead of exponential formulas. This give me a better look of is performance. Strategy Report of 1999-01-01 at 2008-12-31. Appreciate please. Strategy Tester Report Fenix v0.1 (Build 220) SymbolEURUSD...
Hello, I want to add a gap-detection to my EA (MetaTrader 4) and am not sure how to exactly do it. The EA is very simply and compared prices X minutes ago with the current price and then trades. However, after weekend there are of course gaps in the chart, but my EA thinks it´s a breakout and opens...
Hi everyone, first I'd like to say, that with this question I'm actually addressing to the more experienced traders around here - thank you for your understanding. I'd like to share experiences concerning the development process of (profitable) trading systems. So far, I've got only one system that...
[Deleted]
Hi everybody. I am sick and very tired of all those robots which we reaLly know they are crap. We read comments, forums, tests and thought we read that they are not good, we buy them. Why is miy question.......... Off course not all are bad, but most off them, not realy what we want to spend our...
[Deleted]
This script from IBFX I would like to use it with different broker. I know nothing about coding Can some coder guru show me what need to make change VERY MUCH APPRECIATED FOR YOUR HELP //+-------------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, It's my first post. I would like to know your opinion about my Automatic Trading System. My forward test result is there: http://hedger.mt4live.com/ Kisses, Julia
[Deleted]
Anyone knows how to change buy to sell and SL to TP (and Vice Versa) ? Million thanks!
[Deleted]
I have read a bit about drawing objects, however I want something very simple and I can't find it explained anywhere. I want to draw a horizontal, straight line from one end of the securities window to the other at a price that I specify. Any help would be really appreciated. Thank you very much!
dear coders, Wud it be possible to plot horizontal daily close price line for last 50 days (with entire chart horizontal line individual for each daily close with color and thickness option) thanks regards antony
[Deleted]
Hi, is there a way to delete several objects without deleting every single object step by step? Example: I use: ObjectDelete("LR_Line_extension"); ObjectDelete("Res_Line_extension"); ObjectDelete("Sup_Line_extension"); And I need something like: ObjectDelete("LR_Line_extension","Res_Line_extension"...
I created an indicator similar as Zigzag, but simplify as Percent Of Change of the price. It seems working fine and I can not find out the problem. But when I use this indicator in EA, the value show in EA is different from real value. Appreciate someone can help or give some ideas why? or may...
As I understand it, the Expert Advisor can easily be copied by an admin of a DC providing telematics (hosting) services and tested (hence the strangely low prices for Windows hosting). But, tell me, is it possible to find such a hosting (at least theoretically), which has a guarantee that the EA
[Deleted]
I understand that such statistics are nowhere, and even if they were, all the same for each different happens differently. Read once a branch and came across a post Prival, the date late 2008, so he started his search in the forum in 2007 and as he found his " granalnoe " for 1.5 years by 2009. So
Hi, When I try to test this code which located: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10576, I find it only has sell trade, after check the code, find the MT4 could not handle buy order properly, could place lost stop on buy order. I couldn't modify buy order eighter. And when I try to change the time from...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone I'm new in Meta trade Scripts. I want to create a script with mutiple currency Let say, I want to create a scripts with a formula let say A=GBPUSD(sale)+0.01USDJPY(sale) and B=GBPUSD(buy)+0.01USDJPY(buy) and load in template which plot graph A and B with different line color in EURUSD...
[Deleted]
hi, if my dll function is: FXDELTADLL_API void __stdcall FXfunc::CFXdeltaDLL::calc(std::vector<Array> &xdbl, std::vector<Real> &ydbl,double intercept){... } then how it should be declared in MT4? (double & x[][], double & y[], double intercept); doesn't work is it possible to use std::vector in...
[Deleted]
Hi, This is my first post and Im guessing this is a very easy fix! I have been struggling with it for a while and was hoping someone could give me a little help. I am building a very simple EA, I set a golden range as an extern double (ie GoldenTop = 1.31000 and GoldenBottom = 1.30000) where I...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, im trying to write a simple indicator for MT4 that plot a trend line from the previously fractal High to the current candle High and a trend line from the previously fractal Low the current candle Low..im new in mq4 so an help would be appreciated.. thanx in advance!!!!!
Just as the questions says, and if so, how? Or, can only one array be passed to function? For example, if I needed 2 data sets, I would have to combine them to form a 2-dimensional array...? Thanks.
[Deleted]
My EA opens 3 buy trades this way: First buy trade opens at the market order Second buy order opens at 5 pips lower then the opening price of the first order Third buy order opens at 7 pips lower then the opening price of the first order If I close any one of the trades while the other two trades...
  What is Error:0  (9)
Hi I am using Robot Forex which is a scalper operating in 1 Min time frame for GBP/USD; I got this from some free website; It worked well for past 2 months; From yesterday the EA stopped working; The EA gets attached to the chart and the smiley looks fine, I am very very new to FX Trading and MT4; I...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I am a super beginner at MQL4, and I am actually using an online EA Builder - StrategyTune (strategytune.com/app/) to make my EA. I am very happy with what I can do with it so far, but I met with a problem with my EA. I am trying to make a very simple EA. Timeframe: Daily The rules are:...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am new to EA devel and I am already facing problems. I made a new EA with the wizard and tried to run it on some offline data (EUR/USD 4h). The offline data is the one provided by metatrader. However after I start the EA the Journal has hundreds of lines looking like this : 2008.03.31 19:26:41...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I have been working on a simple support/resistance EA. The EA places a buy or sell order when the price meets the support/resistance line and the preceeding bar meets certain criteria. The problem I have is that if I close out the position (for whatever reason), the EA creates another...
[Deleted]
Does anyone know how to make the pip values appear at the 0.0, 0.236, 0.382, 0.5, 0.618, 1.0, 1.618, 2.618, & 4.236 levels in the fibo levels by editing the level and description?