MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1010

[Deleted]
Does anyone is aware of any script or small program that can be used to save an incoming email ( Yahoo, Gmail, etc...) as a text file in Metarder exper/file location?
[Deleted]
(http://www.metaquotes.net/files/oanda/mt4setup.exe) Hasn't been working all day (at the very least). Oanda claims they have contacted MetaQuotes to fix the issues. Does anyone have the .exe for MT4 Oanda that they could post here? Jesus MetaQuotes....FIX THE LINK.
[Deleted]
Hi Friends from all over the globe......... I have this great and unbelievable indicator called "Damiani_volatmeter v3.2" which I am using with the following values; Vis_atr 24 Vis_std 5 Sed_atr 24 Sed_std 42 Threshold_level 1.65 lag_supressor...
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, I tried to sort out this by myself, but didnt succeed... the problem is that I always receive zig zag indicator value as "0". Below this is all the code I have: #property copyright "" #property link "" //ZIG ZAG parameters extern int ExtDepth=3; extern int ExtDeviation=3; extern...
I already have 2 coordinates that I can get with the ObjectGet() function. And I also have the scale. In the end I have 2 coordinates and the scale. How can I get a 3rd coordinate of the OBJ_ELLIPSE with these data? Thanks.
I want to calculate the sum of the absolute price change: this line works for 1 single bar: ExtMapBuffer0[i]=MathAbs(Close[i]-Close[i+1]) but to do it over several bars I guess I need to use a loop (with an adjustable window), any suggestions please? int start() { int limit; int counted_bars=
[Deleted]
  creating a panel  (7)
Hi all, I am new to forum and I have a question. When user runs my code, I want that a panel which contains some textboxes and buttons will show up. Is this possible? If so, where should I design the layout of the panel. My only aim is that, I need to get some parameters from the user and somehow I
I added this part of code, but does not work, all the others if it works, OK. int iHigh20H1 = iHighest(NULL,PERIOD_M15,MODE_HIGH,20,1); double highestPrice = iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_M15, iHigh20H1); if (highestPrice < Bid) int iLow20H1 = iLowest(NULL,PERIOD_M15,MODE_LOW,20...
[Deleted]
Hello, How to exit properly from a EA? Regards, Pierre8r
  Buy, sell or hold?  (93   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
I would like to ask traders what they would do in different price patterns and why. Here is the first example: Removed information about the pair, the timeframe, and the price itself. So, what do we do here: sell, buy, or nothing? And why? If indicator readings are needed, I will add them
[Deleted]
Hello, Is there a MQL4 EA skeleton ? I mean a EA with log, error handling, money management , etc. already implemented ? Strategies are not coded, but everything else yes. Regards, Pierre8r
[Deleted]
Hi every body. Is it possible to conditioncalculation of indicator formula for different TIMEFRAM ? Forexample, if the TIMEFRAME is WEEKLY – compare average 5 to 13, if the TIMEFRAMEis DAILY compare average 5 to 26 and so on ? Thank you,
How can you change it so the default chart is not black and green. I am forever changing the charts to a custom setting and would like to see it the default for new charts, and when backtesting too. Is that possible?
[Deleted]
why i can not login my live account with the MT4 on android?? please help me.
[Deleted]
Hi, I`m new to the forum and am wondering if there are a few people here that have experience with both ninjascript and MQL4? If so can you please comment on which you think is best and why? As I`m interested in learning one or the other to be able to program my own automated trading strategies. I...
Wondering if there is some kind of problem in the code base publishing process somewhere. I posted a code for publishing on 7/10/2012 and only get error "404 The page you have requested does not exist" when I try the link from my profile back to where the post is supposed to be ( https://www.mql5...
So it appears I may have triggered a bug in the Fibo's in MT4 (Build 432) and wonder if one of you can tell me how to undo what I did short of reinstalling. Or alternatively how I can get all my current settings and charts over to a new copy and leave the defective fib setting behind Here is what I...
[Deleted]
What would be the way to calculate the n-th percentile of an array of data in mql4? I know I probably need to sort the array, but then what? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi I have no idea on programming. Can anyone pls help me to customize an indicate which gives the difference in values between two or three rsi values. For example, If latest RSI value is 46 and the previous candle's RSI value is 13, I need the value as 33 (diff between two rsi values). Also,...
  two EA simultaneous  (11   1 2)
Hi boys and girls, I am not sure, but it seems that if I start two EA on different charts, then one of them is not working, only the one in the active chart is working. I left them to work online for two days and I have got messages from the first, and none from the second, but then I ran back...
[Deleted]
Hello! I have Escape#1 and Stop Hunter..these 2 EA’s are great “Pips Hunters”!!being used by lots of profit traders..but problem is that ‘Escape’ cannot go 1direction! It shoot rapid lot orders totrap the chart half of the page! Wow! 1000pips in 1hr..thenbig lost come as it doesn’t follow trend...
  Saving Profiles  (2)
Hi, I have set up extra profiles on my MT4 platform and was wondering if there was any way of pertinently saving them? as I have noticed that they do not appear in the MT4 profiles folder in my c-drive? Thanks Roman
Hello traders. I have a hedging EA that I found in the code base. Basically all it does is randomly opens a buy and sell at the same. It opens new trades when current have been closed by take profit or stop loss. Currently there are only 2 possible outcomes....either 1 loss 1 win or 2 losses. What...
I'm too new with this code, I've been try to fix it so many times and the result is False T_T at first this script open 2 order (buy &sell) and 2 pending order (buylimit &selllimit) step this EA is BUY -> BUYLIMIT -> BUYLIMIT ... SELL -> SELLLIMIT -> SELLLIMIT ... I need your help to change the step...
  [REQUEST] requesting an EA  (12   1 2)
hello, my name is Jay and I've been testing a strategy lately and I was hoping one of our talented programmers here can make an EA based on it. the strategy: its a very simple one, I only use 2 indicators: the Heiken Ashi candles and an indicator called Mindhero ( both are attached), basically...
[Deleted]
  I need an advice  (1)
Hi All I would like to make an order, stop loss and a take profit, I dont know how because everytime I`m starting to decide on a stop loss and a take profit there is a "market closed" words that keeps popping up. I need an advice Im still new.
Hi all, I would like the code below to have the price values removed (from the right hand side of the indicator) so I can place a zero-line on the indicator BUT I do not know how to code. Would someone out there be kind enough to tell or show me how to do this? If so, I'll buy them a pint or two
Hello guys. I googled a bit MTF RSI and I found many indicators that did not work. I needed to plot two reading of RSI on one timeframe using two separate buffers. I noticed at first glance the indicator works but the readings are completely wrong. #property copyright "Copyright 2012, MetaQuotes...
Hello guy, This is my first post in the forum, I would like to start programming ExpertAdvisor. My friend follows the forex for a long time but does not know how to program ExpertAdvisor. I know I do some programming languages ​​like PHP, HTML,. NET, C, C + +, JAVA, JavaScript and many others so I...
Hello there, I am playing around a bit with an EA to allow proper pyramiding. I want to find if the last opened trade of a given type is risk-free. The thing is that I don't know the chronological order in which OrdersTotal() returns trades , the behavior of the EA seems no to change much. Which