Technical Indicators - page 102

[Deleted]
Is there any indicator can show highest, lowest on subwindow ?
Hello i was looking to have a round number Line chart but i cant find one anywhere. Ive seem round number candlestick chart but never on Line chart. I wanna know if it is possible or if it has another name and im just not searching properly. Thank you Vincent
Hi guys, I've the mq4 of this Adaptive MACD (thanks to eevviill6). Now i'm using this indicator with green and red colors (and a yellow SMA that i add from navigator), green if macd is above 0, red if macd is under 0. Now.. I tried to recode this indicator as follow with no success, so i ask you to...
Hi, How can I combine two 'if' Operators? My purpose 'Special sets...' will apply two 'if' Operators. Best // Main Operator if( a == b && c == 0 )     ObjectCreate( str name, int type=OBJ_VLINE, int window, dtt time1, dbl price1 ); else // Special sets which one I want to set all my Object Vertical...
Hi,  I use below code for #1 screenshot. int _objfnd = ObjectFind( name ); if ( _objfnd == -1 ) {     ObjectCreate ( _vlineName, OBJ_VLINE, 0, Time[i], 0 );     ... } and I use below code for #2 screenshot. int _objfnd = ObjectFind( name ); if ( _objfnd == -1 ) {     datetime    _dayTime =...
HI i'm a new user. I created an EA that use a iStochastic indicator. When I get the value of signal with copybuffer, this is different to graph. Anyone hep me?
Hi guys my problem is that when i try to apply a sma to this indicator, the sma stay only above zero instead doing the full cycle (like in the pic). I post mq4 of the indicator in the photo and obviously the photo. Can you solve this problem ? Thanks.  
hello guys, i need your help. i want to change the alert of this indicator to: only give a alert with a pop up window (only once) when the arrow (up/down) appears. is this possible? currently it alerts every candle if the condition is true. Thank you. int start() {    int limit, i, counter;...
  hrv-6-100  (8)
hrv-6-100 indicator stopped working yesterday on time frame m1, works only on m5 and others. Someone can help?
Hello, I have downloaded a indicator and i save it in the directory metatrader5/experts/indicatoren. But when i launch metatrader 5, i can't find it in the navigator. What can be the problem? I hope you could help me..
Hello, Can somebody indicate me how is it possible to get an array with ADX(14 days ago) for all the bars of current chart (MQL4) ? Thank you very much in advance ! Eric
Hi, everybody I've been experienced not a good OHLC bars in MT4. I usually trading in M5 chart but also, I need to zoom out for a clerer picture but when I zoom out it's only just a stoned bar. Like this: So, I tried to find some indicator that could be useful for then I found HLC bars but.....
Just started to study MQL5, but I want to code my manual system immediately. I need to code an indicator and a panel showing the generated signals for other pairs according to the indicator over various time frames. For example, MACD, attached to the EURUSD chart and a panel on the EURUSD chart...
Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to have the price value of a hand drawn horizontal line returned for use in a custom indicator, I have been searching but no luck so far, please advise if you know a way, Cheers Simon 
  Calculating last bar only  (11   1 2)
Hello, I'm stuck with my new indicator because it is still not clear which is the current bar's value in the buffer array. Is it 0 or rates_total-1? I'm confused. Here it the code of the OnCalculate() function, which displays two MAs. What I'd like to do is to get rid of the loop in order to show...
Hi, How can I fix this fatal error? _Price_High = MathRound( ( High[Highest ( NULL, 0, MODE_HIGH, Bars - MODE_HIGH, 2 )] * (1 / Point) ) * 2 ); _Price_Low  = MathRound( ( Low [Lowest  ( NULL, 0, MODE_LOW,  Bars - MODE_LOW,  2 )] * (1 / Point) ) / 2...
  FIBO's issue  (7)
Hi, When I want to see wide past time like below picture, my FIBO's disappear. (I made this FIBO's with Indicator.) (It looks like 'Chart Scale' issue when Scale 1,3,5... FIBO's disappear - it appear 2,4,6...)     What a problem please help me, I need good reply. Thanks. 
Hello every one, If can have someone good enough in programming to put an option on this EA, like closing order after a target profit and also RSI 30 buy 70 sell options( if it's not too much) i don't know how to do it .... Best regards
I need to deleted the  script but  it still shows the indication acan anyone tel me how to fix it https://charts.mql5.com/13/16/eurusd-h1-fx-choice-limited.png
Hi guys, I am developing an Indicator using Stochastic oscillator. I just notice that when I pass through the Main line or the Signal line with the mouse I get a pop-up with some info: name, time and value But I can't understand why there are different names for "Value" -> Value1, Value2,...
Hello everyone, I wrote an indicator that has input variables for the name of multiple symbols. Depending on the name you type, the indicator will draw a line for one symbol or another... My problem is that sometimes, on some symbols the indicator cant get data. I think it has to do with my fxt
[Deleted]
Moving AveragesMACDADXBollinger BandsCCIParabolic SARATRRSIStochastic OscillatorOther
Hey Guys, I've just found out this useful forex trading resources website. I have been downloading mt4 indicators & forex strategies from there. With 3000+ useful forex indicators & strategies. You guys able to download those there for free. https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://forexmt4indicators...
Write to me a private messange for detalis. Thanks!
Candle big & small, best entry y
  infinite loop  (5)
how can I  change this Code to cause an infinite loop within my Script every 3 Minutes: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|                     &n...
PLease I need clarification on rule number 6 below:   VIII. Termination of Service without Prior Notice in Case of Serious Violations of Terms of Use  MQL5 Ltd reserves the right to permanently terminate the service without prior notice, resulting in immediate and permanent account...
hi all, in mt4 there are hotkeys to load up various indicators onto the current chart using a few key presses. this is great, however, there is no way to do the same to quickly remove an indicator. i am asking if someone could please spend a few minutes to create a script to do this the user will
  prev_calculated  (136   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
Comments not related to " Bugs, bugs, issues " have been moved to this thread
hello. is it a indicator that shows the total amount of SL combined ?  like how much of your balance is at risk in SL if all goes down. i have another method right now but hope its something out there that is this easy.