General - page 878

Disconnecting WebMoney.  (306   1 2 3 4 5 ... 30 31)
Did everyone get this message? Dear MQL5.community member, For technical reasons, the WebMoney payment system will soon be disabled and will no longer be available for withdrawal operations. Please choose another suitable payment system from your Profile. We apologize for any inconvenience and
Hello. I have downloaded MT4 from both BDSwiss and Alpari. They were working perfectly fine, but I reset my laptop and fully reinstalled Windows 10. Now they do not work. They do not give any error message, simply, they do not start. When I click on the program's icon the clock shows for about ten...
I have noticed that in the MQL5 code editor, you have the MQL4 functions iTime, iClose, iHigh etc. They are marked as system functions, their inputs pop up when you type them and they are accepted by the compiler. But they don't work. According to the documentation none of those things are supposed...
Hey programmers, I have a super weird problem and do not find a solution. Maybe you can help. I am working with a custom indicator and calculate it´s value in the following function:  string checkTrend(){   trend0 = iCustom(_Symbol,Timeframe,NameTrend,PeriodsTrend,CountBarsTrend,0,1);   trend1 =...
hello i needed indicator stochastic alert please  thank you
Hello, am I missing something or is it not possible in a class to initialize an array as follows: In class_A:class_B b;double Arr[] = {b.value, ....}; What works is: In class_A:class_B b;double Arr[0] = b.value; Is there any work around there? Since I have quite a decent amount of large arrays the...
Hi , Can any one help or let me know the reason I am not able to buy a signal in mql5. After selecting a signal the visa/paypal/other payments appear. Once I select  these the cursor starts rotation(busy indication) and never ends. Why is this ?
How to write this code in mql4? if (Open price > SMA5) AND  (Current price  crossing SMA5) BUY if (Open price < SMA5) AND  (Current price  crossing SMA5) SELL I tried auto generator but came with this rule. please help me.  if((Close[0]<iMA(NULL,0,5,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0))&&(currentPrice=iMA(NULL...
hi guys,, I have good strategy and I need developer to help me to create this robot (Auto Trader) EA .. Any??
Can I open a topic about scalping and publish versions of my EA in a compiled form .ex4 and .ex5? You will be able to trade them on a demo account, on a live account and check in the tester without any restrictions. Since I will constantly release new versions, the lifetime of the each build of EA...
I have a subscription to a signal and virtual server. When i am off on my pc, and I am away from my pc, my smart phone pop up and showed that i opened a position without the name of the signal under the comment column and trading other currency pairs than the signal trade. And those trades...
I am trying to call the MQL4 indicator with MQL5 using iCustom() . int test = iCustom ( _Symbol , _Period , "ADXmagic.ex4" ); I have copies the two buffers with number 0 and in the a and b of double type. CopyBuffer (test, 0 , 0 , 5 ,a); CopyBuffer (test, 1 , 0 , 5 ,b); ArrayPrint (a);
Wich one we can trust ; regulator or recommender (scam identifier sites) ?
I want to developan EA in mql4 that open just one operation at a day (at 10:15 pm). For thiskind of systems, perhaps OnTick event handler is unnecessary. Does thenext code do what I want? //Run just once a day, at 10 every morningint OnInit() {        //Create timer           MqlDateTime...
  How to  (3)
How to know which forex broker will pays ?
Hi, I try to back test my EAs on a MT4 demo account, but it only returns 2 months testing results. Anyone know what's going on?
Good morning everyone, there are great signals here on MQL5 and I would like to promote some of them. However I don't know where I can see how much % the signal provider is willing to share with the promoters. Where can I see that? Best regards, Pedro
I am a complete beginner, just trying to make sure I understand each section of the manual before progressing to the next. My understanding of the & operator is as follows: & compares the binary digits of two integers and returns a new integer. If the digits from Integer1 correspond with a '1'...
Hello. As subject says, I'm looking for an EA that places pending orders when I draw horizontal lines on chart or something practical like that. I would really appreciate help. Thanks! 
I am having some issues with the CopyX functions. CopyTime, CopyClose etc It seems like when you call them, and the data is not there - the functions will return -1, and seem to asynchronously fetch the data you request. So if you call CopyX a second time, the data will likely be there. How can you...
hi what is this tool and how can i add it? can't find it. THANKS
Good day house, I just wanted to know if anyone has knowledge of any broker offering an ECN account with fixed spread. Thanks in advance for your replies.
Hi every body, I'm a new user and the terminal bar underneath has disappeared on META5, please, how do I get it back?Hi every body,
How can I get my mt4 indicators converted to mt5 indicators?
Hi, there, I wanted to discuss a less talked about a pattern called Wolfe wave discovered by Bill Wolfe. it consists of 5 waves which shows a fight between supply and demand in order to reach some sort of equilibrium. Here is an example of a bearish Wolfe wave on a recent EURUSD Weekly Chart which...
Hi Folks I am writing a program to keep a record of the Order Ticket numbers in an array. There is an issue that I cant seem to resolve.  The code is attached. When I print out the orderticket directly from the the OrderTicket() function or from the order_ticket variable, it is correct. However,...
Just had new EA built and noticed when my terminal wasn't current that I couldn't get EA to open or run. No matter how many times I try to download mt5 I still get the 1816 build not the new June 2, 2018 1835 build which is what I need to upgrade to and run my new EA. I'm on windows 10. Never had...
hi everyone, firstly, I m sorry to my english. I never trade in real account , just demo. I was downloading mt4 platform of <name removed> to compare them. I don t understand why, I see a huge difference of spread. What difference between real and demo (I don t talk about psychology) in execution
i came upon this divergence indicator by HAZEM...https://www.mql5.com/en/code/download/7076/FX5_Divergence_V2_1.mq4...fascinating piece work....assuming i am right, Divergence can be calculated on current candle close. But the indicator generates signal one candle behind...if 0 is the current candle...
Good evening! is it possible to create an array of OBJ_* (such as OBJ_RECTANGLE, OBJ_TREND) or OBJPROP_* (such as OBJPROP_BACK, OBJPROP_COLOR)? I could not yet figure out what type the array has to be of, if it is possible at all. Best!