General - page 789

Have any of you encounter this dangerous siutation where you wanted to enter an order of 0.05 lots and you accidentally key in 005 (missing the. decimal) and MT4 Moubile accepts it at 5 lots?  I am wondering why wasnt my order rejected instead?
Yesterday i bought a Indicator and a EA but i cant see them in my profile purchases section. Also i cant see the Market tab in the MT4 of my job, i put my account and password in tools/option but still market tab wont appear. please help me
Hello. I just connected my MT5 account to the MQL5 signals. How can I limit the history date to show results only from a certain date ahead? My trades methodology has changed and I don´t want old historical results displayed on my account that has no relation with my new methodology. How can I do...
Please help me regarding the integration of Python with Mt4/Mt5 ? Please provide info regarding the codes to link Python with Metatrader.....
I need to Lock my expert based on one PC or one CPU 
Hello friends,I need real Volumen on my Metatrader. You have a Broker for me? Or indicator he send me datafeed on my Metatrader? Thanks Best,
Dear Sirs(s), I hope you are doing well. I would like to get in touch regarding the signal 'Investicum' that I am following in XM MT4: I registered as a subscriber for 35 USD and also activated the Virtual Server in MQL5 for 10 USD to follow you for 1 month. IN the XM AU MT4 platform, everything is...
If i reinstall windows with the same pc, will i lose one activation of product ?
I'm studying MQL. I developed this code below. I'm looking for the following condition: If a trader hits StopLoss, I want EA to expect the price to return in the moving average, but I do not know how to do this in the code. Anyone can help me
Why do some products sell for 10$ ?  The official minimum sell price is 30$. 
I have noticed the new articles publications continue appearing but my article is still on draft for almost 2 months. In addition the articles that are being published seem to be of people and nationalities in specific. Could someone explain this to me?
  Quote closed why  (1)
Quote closed why
  MetaTrader 5 now on BSE  (11   1 2)
The popular multi-asset platform now supports demo access to Asia's oldest stock exchange. Open an account on the MetaQuotes-BSE server and start receiving quotes of BSE featured securities. Also, you can apply technical analysis tools and perform back-testing using the exchange's historical price...
  ADX Explanation  (3)
currently there is a few ADXs explanations online with the calculations etc. but what I need is a simple example with reason being I am trying to make my own backtesting system but am having problems with ADX. I am borrowing libraries but the results is not the same as mql4’s ADX indicator? any...
Hi, I cannot download a purchase indicator, it is on the terminal but when drag and drop onto a chart does not load. Thanks
Hi guys, I'm checking my profile , specifically the "Agents" section and something doesn't add up. According to the "Total earned" field I got 0.12USD. According to the sum of the bars on the chart I got 0.13USD. According to the activity table I got: 0.16USD. Does anybody else have three different
hello all, I am supposed to re-implement iATR in Python cuz we want to show its values on web. I have been trying to do this as described by the wiki page  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_true_range But, unfortunately the numbers don't match up.  Can somebody please confirm if how the ATR is...
Hello everybody I was wondering if it is possible to add comments using Mt4 android app. Thank you so much
Problems making trades. Every time I try to make a market trade I get a notification saying "off quotes". I've turned phone off and on. I've downloaded MT4 on another phone. I've opened a different account and still have the same issue. Any alternative solutions?
Hello I've been trying to make this indicator  <span data-story-id="story_6a79d9ca26d87d84d134dbbf5deb2cf5" data-room-id="room_98b86d9d31040b747da221bc0c4bd777" data-timestamp="1549411963930" data-text="" data-userid="961847387917414400" data-orgid="961847389318172672">https://www.mql5...
The updated version of the MetaTrader 5 platform will be released on October 26, 2018. The update will feature the following changes: Terminal: Now you can detach financial symbol charts from the trading terminal window. This feature is convenient when using multiple monitors. Thus, you...
Hi guys. I'm writing an EA which automatically find STRONG breakout, especially  it works very good in USA session. This is my problem: - When I back test EA in history chart, how do I know exactly time opened at that day? (Because every year time open has diffent). It's mean HOW DO WE KNOW EXACTLY...
I have a problem and see whether u can help==========================================3 conditions to buya. RSI > Xb. MACD Gold Cross Alreadyc. ADX Gold Cross AlreadyIf a and b and c, then BUYLooks simple, but if I wanna backtest to see if all a /b/c are really helping , may be only 2 out of...
Good day everyone. I just want to ask if it is possible to have a function that will return the average of the volume of the last 50 candlestics in the chart? Because i felt dificult to code it. I just want to try to see the action if the volume of the last candlestics is higher the the average of...
Hi All, I am new MQL4/5 .... I am just running tests at the moment to familiarize myself with function etc... https://docs.mql4.com/check/isoptimization I tried the below EA code in the optimization mode given the below settings in strategy tester as attached. although, I have the below code in EA,...
HI, anyone with this kind of problem? I try to compile / run the indicator and any .ex5 file, and i receive this error at TERMINAL - Experts tab, even Example files. Anyone?
hello, moderator, put a model document template and this position is acceptable to your very pretentious system for recognizing the document needed to activate the seller. Thank you
I am interested in subscribing to 2 or more Signals/EAs. If I am using the MetaTrader VPS service, do I need to get a separate VPS for each Signal/EA, or can I put multiple Signals on a single VPS? Thanks in advance for your help.
to mt5 support , bug with news beta releases mt5 (1943) when using the back test if you press play button, and after a few seconds you press "pause" and press PLAY again the "pause button"  comes gray (and you cannot press pause again..) and the  backtest cannot be paused anymore in that session you...
Hello, I'd like to report a little but nasty bug in Standard Library. The function CChart::VisibleBars() is erroneously implemented. Just the last code line of the function is not correct. Instead of return((int)ChartGetInteger(m_chart_id,CHART_WIDTH_IN_BARS)) it should be...