General - page 686

NewsTrading  (2)
Hi there, I'm over three years in Forex but still didn't make profit from news trading.- I know I had time enough to get things done but sincerely I had no time, so the question is how do you trade high impact news such as Fed Interest Rates decision or NFP? Still made no money but I think pros do
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| ProjectName | //| Copyright 2012, CompanyName | //| http://www.companyname.net | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ #property
One of my clients give me wrong stars and he wants to change it or delete it, how he can do that? thanks
  MT5 and MT4  (1)
I am comparing MT5 and MT4 and found that the data and trend for XAUUSD are different in these two platforms. Does anyone know the reason? <Deleted as request against MQL5 rules>
Hello, I wanted to ask whether this is normal? Problem: Magnet sensitivity using a "trendline by angle" is not working (the endpoint is not automatically bound to the bar HIGH/LOW). example with "Trendline": example with "Trendline by angle": screenshots from Metatrader 5.00 Build 619 (23 Mar...
Dear moderators, Is this possible to give link of my products page to freelance customers on the freelance job accepting, for demonstrating my works and my abilities
Hello, can somebody please help me to answer whether it is possible/recommended to trade on a single brokers account from several MT4 terminals on the same server/VPS? I tried this and it works in principle, but since I get sort of platform freezing when the markets get very active I wonder whether
[Deleted]
Hi, I can see some signals on mql5.com but can't see same signals within my MT4 terminal to subscribe to them. When I click on subscribe on mql5.com an instance of MT4 is opened but it's not the one I want to use to set the signal up. How can I subscribe from MT4 to a signal that isn't showing up
Hey guys, Not sure if anyone can point me in the proper direction, but our situation is the following: We have been selling on this platform for several years. And we would like to know how to revise our seller profilefrom a personal name to a business name. What are the steps for doing this
  Indices  (1)
Money to be made now on indices , start of end of year wind down. Can't imagine too many more highs
Hi. I'm having some difficulties to connect my agents to the MQL5cloud network. The new updates only sees four agents, besides my PC being a 4core/8threads CPU. In addition to this, the PC is not selling processing power to the MQL5cloud network
I have recently switched my VPS host and when I loaded the MT4 onto the new server and transferred my indicators folder across I have limited ex4 indicators working. It seems random as some work but others not. My 2 custom EA's also do not work. When I drag them to chart the error message in the
Hi, If you add a moving average into an indicator (like rsi) window (applies to closed bars), it will show the moving average of the price of the symbol of the chart. This is what I want, however I’m wondering how MT4 is defining the scale for those moving averages. Example: if you have a indicator
[Deleted]
Any advice on how to handle this error guys
Hello support team, Last time I can see the option to withdraw but now I can't. I don't know why there's have limited on my account. Please help to check this issue. I can't send the request, too. I'm type one by one character, not copy/paste
Hi folks, In RSIOMA indicator you have two lines, one is the bold blue line and the other is the thin violet line. I want to find the value of the thin violet line for a given candle. You can do this for the bold blue line by iCustom("GBPUSD", PERIOD_H1, "Rsioma Light", 14, RSIOMA_MODE
Is anyone able to modify the existing indicator so that it shows the Average Weekly Range Levels? or perhaps know of an indicator that does this? Thanks  G  
Is there an MQL4 reference manual available that predates the 600 build? I am trying to work through some old code and it would be helpful to look up the old syntax. Thanks, Jim
Hello, I have few questions about Virtual server in MT5: - When I migrate all and when I close MT5 from my PC all robots which are working stop and I have to start them manually next time when I start MT5 on my PC. Is there an option to transfer everything on my MT5 account at 100%(without Scripts)
Hello people, are there Binary trading systems here, indicators or EAs
  Correct Time  (3)
MT5 how to set correct time of the calendar to graph
Hi I use metatrader 5 to connect my market(IRAN MARKET) (not Forex) and in my country price has limited to 5% in a day. example one share price is 100 then tomorrow it high 105 and low 95. so how can i find tomorrow price in metatrader? and how can i get server info by metatrader? like server time
This was My account This Account a couple of hours ago. did anyone else experience this Phenomenon. Where they got a 10 year ban with no Explanation and it disappears after a couple of hours. what causes this. Am now even afraid to use the Site. lemme logout and use the site while I am not logged
Hi all pro coders, Im quite new to OrderSend function in mql ... I want to know that is it posible to open 2 different Orders at the same tick when there is a new signal? in fact, I want to open 2 different Orders with its own MagicNumbers at the same tick when there is a new signal generated
How can I import 1 min bars history for stocks & ETFs
  Help Needed  (2)
Hi Experts I have created this Label but unable to sort this label. { SetLabel("objSymbol", "Symbol", White, 1050, 40); SetLabel("objTrades", "#", White, 990, 40); SetLabel("objLots", "Lots", White, 900, 40); SetLabel("objOpenPnL", "Current", White, 760, 40); SetLabel("objClosedPnL", "Today"
Hi Guys, Anyone know information about why not available "the start a new one vhost feature " at the moment? Regards, Arnold Vermes
  Trading Hours  (1)
Hi All, I would like to know about trading hours for Spot Indices and Futures Indices, is there any discrepancy of those product trading hours? Thank you
Hello I would like to know if exists or can be developed an EA that will send an email or sounds when the price will move of an x amount of pips in a y amount of time.. do you know if it's alredy existing? thanks Alex
Ladies and gentlemen, Question: If a broker supports MT4 / MQL4, will it support MT5 / MQL5, in other words, if my application migrates from MQL4 to MQL5, is this transition transparent from the broker's point of view? Thank you