General - page 635

On the specification of currencies, in the swap sections I see Swap Type "in percentage terms , using current price" SWAP LONG and SHORT are both -20 This is for BTCUSD. I placed a 1 lot trade = 1BTC , and got a swap of -2.96USD current Price of bitcoin $5411 How did they arrive at that -2.96 Also
Is It possible fix or hotkey for cursor
Is it possible to close a position partially with limit order using a hedge account? I just found CTrade.PositionClosePartial, but it uses TRADE_ACTION_DEAL
Hello All, I am very much new to MQL5 programming language and since couple of weeks I have been working on an EA that enters into buy or sell positions based upon a set conditions and rules. Additionally, it also take trailing stops into consideration if there is a movement in the right direction
I'm looking for an application similar to the order entry block at the top left of the chart window but that hasstop loss, take profit and risk percent that can be set externally. I'm thinking something like that is bound to exist. It could be an expert but with manual execution instead of the trade
1 vps can run 2 forex accounts? I manage vps of mql5 on my phone
Hi everyone, I am a newbie to Forex and am learning its knowledge and trying to operate in my MT5 Demo account on PC. While I also want to operate on my Android phone, I've downloaded MT5 Android version and hope to log on with the same Demo account as PC version. But I cannot find the PC Demo...
Hi I had to change computers and loaded my brokers MT4 on my new computer . I cant get the MT4 to log on to MQL5 and when I go to my profile under MQL5 (AFTER LOG ON) I cant change any thing - my phone # is missing the country and when I try and do anything it tells me to add the country when I do
Hi Team, When I compile my EA, how do I get it to run on a specific MT4/MT5 account? My MT4 is not opening when I run the script/EA. Thanks, Paulette
HI 0 13:02:49.487 Signal '' : connecting to signal server RQ 0 13:02:49.645 Signal '' : signal copying for 'AUDUSD' is prohibited EG 1 13:02:49.646 Signal '' : symbol AUDUSD not found IQ 0 13:02:49.646 Signal '' : signal copying for 'EURUSD' is prohibited KG 1 13:02:49.646 Signal '' : symbol EURUSD
The second most important question after trend definition: what are support/resistance levels and how do I define them? I meet some articles pointing out how "right" and how wrong levels are determined. Some are satisfied with vague and watery classics, some suggest to place horizontal lines at the
hello, I don't understand how to program an expert advisor who buys and puts a tp and sl automatically based on an external file compiled by an indicator or based on the blue or red arrows that appear on the graph. can you help me
Hi geeks, How can I calculate an instrument margin required, based on Symbol Info numbers? Maybe I could use SYMBOL_MARGIN_HEDGED? Tks
Everything nice, the site, the organization, the indicators etc ... We are here to build and improve, even to employ programmers. Too bad that when you make a request, 5 or 6 free programmers respond, who write they can do the job ... and then disappear making you waste time. Time is precious to
Hi guys, I have a problem as on my computer this is not working but on other friend's computer it is working, any idea? Please help, as I need MA200 for one of my strategies but it doesnt work. barsCalculated is always show -1 for any MA more than 100 . I have tested this with different brokers
Every body please help me How to remove Initial window after execute an expert advisor like below image
Hi guys, I know it probably a ridiculous question. But, how do I set all my signals into one link? I want to share them to my social media so I don't need share them individually. TIA
Hi Community! Is it possible to kill the running OnStart script if it delays too much to finish? Would it be safe? I want to restart (call) the OnStart () after killing it in the case the work that must be done was not progressing in time as expected. Regards
[in a freelance project] , when the client accepts the demonstration and the coder sends the source code , sometimes the clients forget or ignore the last confirmation step - they cant see the notification , dont know it exists , or check the source code and forget to confirm,and the occasional -but
Good day Could anyone please help me find my full day's journal? I was using the MT5 app on my mobile on Monday and I'm trying to find a specific stop loss I set but I can't find it because the day's journal truncates long before it. Is there anywhere I could even hope to get it
I noticed that the pips range on the right side of the chart keeps changing from time to time. Is it possible to track it somehow inside my EA code? Also what is the reason behind it? Why does it change
Hello everyone! Is it possible to use webrequest function of mt4 to enter a X website with a login and pw and get a signal (buy/sell/hold,etc) from that request? Is there any example, besides the image upload example? And do I need to have all the url listed in the option section? Like, if I'm going
Hi Everyone, Today I faced a problem when trying making optimisation backtest. First I ran the optimisation using 5m and get these results (I'm using custom result for optimisation): Look that I'm obtaining 10450 of profit, that's ok, but I run the single test and I got this: Totally different on
Forex.com is my broker and they don't support copying signals. is there a way I can manually create those signals. I have subscribed one but not able to get any signals
  "No Connection"  (4)
Hello, Does anyone know if the servers are down for demo accounts? I have a "no connection" sign at the bottom right, but my Internet is working just fine. Anything I could do differently? Thank you. Mike
Hi, I noticed this with some other indicators too. They seem to have variable length between ticks. Lines drawn on the chart are of different length with respect to timeframe. What is the reason behind it? How can I measure it
Need help. When I migrate my mql4 lib to mql5, but come to a problem I can't solve. here is the code that recreate the problem. template<typename T>class Foo{};template<typename T>class Bar:public Foo< T >{};void OnStart(){ Bar<int> b; Bar<Foo<int>> b2; Bar<const Foo<int>* > b3; Foo<const void
Hi~ If my Signal provider order volume is "0.01",can I change to volume "0.1" or another price
  New to Trading  (13   1 2)
Hello all, I was hoping to get some insight, I was/am looking at a program that promises results (?) and coaching to use their indicators and algorithmic system but its crazy expensive. I am planning on trading forex, does anyone have any thoughts on this or a better way to get trained and using
  need some help  (2)
i bought an indicator and its not working at all, , its been 2 days , how can i get a refund . ? thanks