General - page 528

Hello to everyone. When I coding an indicator and i plot up or down arrows they are displayed as rectangles. I tried to change some options but the result is still the same. Any idea why this could happen? Regards
Hello, I created c# app to get notify when specific account open order ( added , updated, deleted ) using ( CIMTOrderSink and CIMTOrder) and i implemented OnOrderAdd , OnOrderUpdate and OnOrderDelete. but I noticed that when the client add pendding order the API call OnOrderAdd method then
Hi, I need to execute some stuff only just before a chart is manually closed. What is the right approach to code this? Thanks
Hello. Yesterday, after installing Windows and MetaTrader 4,5 I reinstalled the indicators I had previously purchased and everything was great. But this morning all the market indicators are off the chart and will not be again. All indicators can be re-installed at least 3 times and have 11 months
Hey, I've been searching for a long time how to get the current volume of a Symbol (not an order) and I just can't find anything that works. For example, I want to get the real volume of this symbol below (real volume would be 2500). How can I get that on MQL5? SymbolPriceVolumePETR415.541000PETR415...
  EA  (1)
Is there any EA where by I can open & close my trades within specific time frames with pending order placed
Hi I bought the E.A. <...> I have already made 3 activations, and I have 3 more available for download at MQL5.COM (print1) as you can see on print2 - i tried to download it twice via my metatrader4 terminal and was unable to install. but despite the error, the metatrader counted yet another
hi . i pay before one month . i want the second month . how the do this ? in mt4 thank you
How does one request a refund on a non-performing product from the market? The product does not do what is described
MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots S&amp;P 500, H1, 2020.10.06 GT247 (Pty) Ltd, MetaTrader 5, Real two time zones - four accounts
Hi, recently I am testing an EA with $200-$1#300-$700 per day at a leverage level 1:500 demo acount, is it possible to make the similar results in a 1:100 leverage trading account? What should I do? (eg. increase start lots/ max orders/ what else?) Thank you
Is there a tick history on the broker's server? Or does the broker need to plug in homemade scripts for this
Hi everyone, I just find out that my signal is listed as 'Disconnected' ( <Deleted> ). My broker change its' server last week (from AxiTrader-US03-Live to Axi-US03-Live). Any chance that this broker's server change cause the signal 's 'Disconnected' status? If it does, any ways that I can edit the
Im having an issue with getting signals to copy from MQL5 to my MT5. Im certain it isnt settings as ive got the same settings for a signal through Signal Start and also MQL5 signals on MT4. The same thing has come up in the Journal both times Ive had issues... 2020.10.06 19:05:27.640 Signal
I bought an EA now is unavailable and i want my money back! can anyone help
  No Signal Trades  (1)
Hi everyone, I recently subscribed to a signal here on MQL5 but I’m not receiving any of the trades on my MT4 platform ever-since I subscribed. The weird thing is that theres no errors in the logs whatsoever, so I’m quite clueless. Anyone got any idea perhaps on how I could get this sorted
Is there an advanced search somewhere? Is there a link in my profile that allows me to list all my own Posts
Good day, the trading environment on my MT5 platform consists of 1 x Expert and 5 x charts. after migration the VPS environment shows 1 x charts and 1 x experts. The changes made to the EA is confirmed in the VPS experts journal. i am just concerned that the quantity of charts do not show as 5
Dear experienced traders Can I share my remote desktop VPS's capacity by cloud network? Do I need to be a seller to sell cloud agent? I'm using VPS but not for full time work, so I'm finding some way to cut the cost of VPS. I'm wondering is that a good idea to sell the capacity by cloud network
Question 1. MT5 has Custom Symbol . Can I use EA here? Question 2. I understand that the offline chart of MT4 cannot run EA because there is no tick data. (Of course, we could do some extra work......) Is there tick data in Custom Symbol of MT5? My poor English may not have explained well. Thank
Hi I am building an Experts Advisor for MT5. When it is attached to a chart, it successfully opens a .exe file. However, when I remove my EA from the chart, the .exe is still running. I tried a few functions available on internet, but I am unable to stop that running .exe My code section initially
Hello everyone, I am just starting out learning how to code EA's in MT4 using the MQL5 language and have been working my way through the reference guide to learn the basics to begin with. Does anyone have any advice on how best to learn how to code? It all appears to be in computer programming...
Hello everyone! I just want to ask the topic of Activation. For example I will be migrating the image of my VPS in AWS to Google cloud, is it possible to avoid the use of another activation? What does MQL5 check to say that its the same computer? Is there some sort of serial code in the computer
[Deleted]
My seller verification failed because 'my DOB or name was wrong' But the name on my profile is the exact same as the name on my ID, and the DOB is the same too. I got a text from MQL5 but it was in russain and i dont speak russain, can anyone help please?? Thanks in advance
Hello, Just out of interest, in Meta trader 5, when you right click the symbols watch and select symbols, then go to the built in symbol (Not a custom one) and then go over to the ticks tab and click "request" at the top right. Does this grab data from your broker (The one you are connected to) or
please i want to make my indicator or ea send me signal alert but not through email but rather sms text message to my phone, please is this possible and how do i do it
  EA to open an opposite trade  (32   1 2 3 4)
I would be most grateful if you are spare sometime to develop for me an EA that that will monitor a trade (by ticket number or comment, i.e. anything to identify just that trade) and open an opposite trade of the same lot size (TP and SL not required, i.e no take profit or stop loss) when the
Attached is a EA to close ALL open trades in your account when the profit in your account reaches an amount that you want (currently set at $300). For example, if you are using 2 or more different EAs on your account, then this EA will close all open trades on your account, regardless of which ever...
Hello, I have an EA I'm trying to test. I want to test it with data I have from my broker, not Metaquotes data as I want to ensure there isn't anything dodgy happening (The EA Purposely opens and closes positions when it was known in the past to be able to ideally open and close these positions and
Hi there. Can someone help me? I have posted an order at the freelance area with the description of what I want (a simple MT4 to MT5 indi conversion) There are already 3 people interested, but how do I choose? I mean, how do I close the deal? I don´t see any button or option to "hire". Best regards