General - page 506

I'm curious about why does some brokers have symbols behind their pairings (eg. EURUSD. , EURUSD, , EURUSD.var) and some brokers don't have the symbol (eg. EURUSD ). I came across a few brokers without any symbols and some with a dot behind every pairing. This is confusing me as some people say that
Hi guys, I've got this signal I've published to MQL5 months ago (derived from an algorithm I made) <...> And it shows as "low reliability" (on the reliability chart) and is flagged as " Your signal has low rating and is not publicly available" 2 questions : 1) Is there a correlation between both, in
LEGAL ACTION IMMINENT MQL5 STOLE money from me. I attempted to start a VPS for my metatrader 4 account (IC Markets Live server 2). The payment of £18 went through but failed to activate the migration. Eventually I got it going but had to add a further £10 and used up my free demo minutes. Total
I don't know if this is something new or if I have not being paying attention and it has always been there, but I just noticed it now! In the Freelance section, as a developer, we have our own discussion threads for each of the Jobs we have chosen to take part in as applicants, and it has several...
hi all, i'm reading about optimizing a strategy and im seeing a lot charts, graphs, 3d visuals to show the optimization results . Are these done with a 3rd party software or maybe upload the report online? where can i read more about how to create these as I can't seem to find any option in MT to do
[Deleted]
The attached script causes a stack overflow in the debugger but not in release mode. It's using the standard library . //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| ProjectName | //|
[Deleted]
So, I have a code in c++, and a similar version in MQL. The basic idea is, 'I have a variable declared inside a namespace, then declared in the global namespace'. Both variables have similar identifiers. C++ code compiles and works fine, MQL's doesn't. So I'm wondering, what's the use of a namespace
  MT5 and schwab?  (6)
Hi, does MT5 work with Schwab? I was trying to use my Schwab account with MT 5 it always say connection lost. Any idea? Thanks Kevin
[Deleted]
Helllo I new in mql5 and realy dont know have 2 acount make account banned. So im use service desk and explain that and they say your request accepted for prosseing But after one week and waiting nothing happened. I write coment on ticket to wake them but nothing happening.. So plz advise me to how
Hi All, I seem to have run into a problem that has been discussed multiple times, but never appears to be properly resolved. Majority of previous discussions have been on the MT4 platform, however I am seeing similar issues with the MT5 Platform. Backtesting the same EA, over the same historical
  Non MQL5 VPS  (2)
Can you use a non mql5 VPS with mql5 signals? if so how? thanks in advance
It will not "shake hands". Demo account works fine, real account does not. I think I have the wrong server information. Can someone point me to a website or a vid that shows how to get the right server name. I am on MT5 platform, real account. I think b/c of this, nothing else is working...I can't
hi sir while trying to publish signal of real account.it is showing both demo server options only. i need live server of broker to be listed in mql to publish my signal..issue is with maxgloblimited
Hello guys, I belive we owe anyone here a certain level of respect, so believe it or not I don't want to harm anyone rating or bussines model. So I was checking today a lot of EAs in the market and I found one product which screams scam to me. Should I report it and if it is legit do I get any
  New MT5 build 2690 error  (15   1 2)
Dear Support, With the new MT5 build I can’t synchronize my EA to the Vhost because of the „failed to load program” error message. If I try to translate the MQL5 source file to an ex5 file I got a lot of error message with the new build. I have attached pictures from the metaeditor. Could you fix
 I got debarred from selling products many days ago. I still don't know why?  Can somebody point me to the conditions to be debarred?
Hi I was verified for over 6 months now and was selling products on the website. Today when I checked my seller's profile I saw this message : our application has been rejected Sorry, your application has not passed automated checks and has been rejected. You have correctly filled the required data
  cant Download indicator  (20   1 2)
Hi I bought an indicator Im pressing the install button but nothing happens. can someone help. Thanks 
  Help  (1)
Dear All, I have rented a signal from MQL5 and my Broker is Tickmill and I have the vps, but the order enters the market on my platform with about two minutes delay compared to rented signal and for this reason I have a loss; why? how can i solve this problem
Hello everyone, I hope you could please help me on my query below. I have an EA. I would like to be a partner-broker to enjoy rebates from my broker, therefore I will be running several accounts using the same one EA (bot). Questions please: 1. Can I run 10 to 20 different FBS accounts in 1 VPS
Hi, I have a problem with invalid volume error with lot sizes over 200 lots, but my balance is 324 lots. How could I avoid this? Thx
Hi I purchased a copy of the signals and it is going well, but there is a problem that I cannot solve .. when the account providing the signal enters an order of 1 lot .. in my account it opens 2 .. if it opens 2 ..in mine opens 4 .. The order is doubling .. I am looking for the solution. I don't
I need help setting up my trading account. I dont know anything about where to find a broker and how to set everything up. Any help is appreciated
Hi, Account created via google account. Then I try to log in mql5 community inside the mt4 platform, he prompting password. Tried to used the google account password, failed. Help please
Hi Since I'm new here - I would like to get some help in annoying situation: I'm developing in Python a trading robot and would like to check if a trade is profitable or not. In the attached file, in the history section there are done trades - profitable and lose trades. I already know how to
Hello, I rent for one month hosting. I'm trying to change hosting to connect with another broker. I'm changing from the setting here server number but it doesn't work. Can you help me and suggest how to do it? Thanks
I just created my 1sy signal service. How do I send out my 1st trading signal? Also, How do I unlock it so people can subscribe? Thanks
  Change my name  (2)
Hi, since I have registered as Seller, my full name is shown to everyone.I would like to have an username instead of my full name for privacy reasons. How? Thanks in advance
In my terminal I have already logged in with my MQL5 account and installed the EA. So far so good. Now that the author has updated the bot, when I want to do the update myself, my account does not appear as logged in. Therefore it does not allow me to update. Solutions ??? (Attached image) As you
I'm not able to get the values ​​of the vwap indicator, does anyone know why? h_vwap = iCustom ( Symbol (), Period (), "VWAP_Simple 2.00" , "Close price" , "Daily" , "Tick volume" ); params indicator =