General - page 469

HI, WHY SELLER FORCED ME TO UPDATE THE PRODUCT I BOUGHT AND NOW ACTIVATIONS FOR THAT PRODUCT ARE SHOWN 3 OUT OF 5
Purchased an Indicator. Purchase amount was withdrawn from my bank account. When I go to mql5 community area, I do not see indicator available for download. I cannot reach seller. How do I get refund or purchased item
Hello there, i subscribed to your MQL5 VPS however i am unable to transfer my trading accounts on MT4 to the server, can someone urgently assist me. Thank you
Hi, What is the difference between pricing data coming from Bloomberg B-pipe and price data coming from a prime of prime broker? I still am unsure of the difference after trying to find the answer
Hi ! When I change accounts, the chart template settings disappear. The Chart will go back to default
Just 1 year today. See this topic for more information https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/13542#cloud
Dear experts. I'm a newcomer and I was thinking about that Is it possible to find Birth of a new candle By real volume When is it equal to zero? But seems some thing is wrong ! Can you please help me to find out why it won't work? thanks. void OnTick () { MqlRates symbolRates[] ;
Hello fellow traders. I would like to start this thread as I am searching for the best way to fund and withdraw money. Of course, i probably face a situation that many of you dont: In brazil no Forex comparny can operate as it is not regulated yet, so one of the things I have to look at is a way to...
  Static Variable  (1)
I know this has been asked alot of times, i've also watched several videos and have read informations about static variable but i still can't seem to comprehend it. This is my knowledge so far about it, it is initialized only once just like the global variable, but it is limited to the scope of the
So an EA I had already activated on my laptop ended up using another activation when I went to install it on a different terminal on the same laptop, as I only had 3 activation's left this is kind of frustrating to say the least. It's supposed to be one activation per machine right? Anyone know why
I purchased indicator and I cant get it to my mt4 platform
Hello, I am testing an EA over VPS. Among others, the EA before placing a new order check if it doesn't already placed a trade for the same trend, but already closed (it must place only one trade for one trend). To do this, it check in the Closed Trades pool (Account History tab) if there is no
Hallo i have subscribed and all is active. he have placed trades on his own account but i didn`t get them. can someone tell me why i don`t get them trades copied on my mt4 
Hello ! I bought an indicator 6 month ago it was working fine , until this day the author deleted the product from market and changed something to stop it from functionning , it was showing non repainting arrows on chart i used to take that signal as entry point and execute it automatically , but
Hi, my broker will get forced to set the max leverage to 1:30 after 29th march (Australian ASIC). I am wondering how many MT user will get affected by this and if we have to expect reduction of valuable EAs and signals? Best
  Subscription  (4)
Subscription failed -only subscriptions to signals running on your brokers trading accounts are allowed. This is the message I get I have my mt5 from my broker running on a vps when I try to subscribe to a signal but I can't get past this post. Can someone help
Not working for demo trading purposes today on its own server. What is the cause? Cant make a trade. It registers an account number and the trading window comes up but no order activates as it says "no connection"
  problem copy  (1)
hello, i want copy, I have add balance 50usd but no possible, when I click to copy, never possible access
im trying to download some indicators from the market. They do not show up on my mt4 and I cant get them to download from the website. I have tried on my live account and my demo. deleting and reinstalling the mt4 did not work either
Hello i hope everyone is well. Can anyone help me match the trading sessions with the currency pairs they trade with please. I have a list, but i think i confused myself lol
Hi, Is it edit news comment have been removed ? and how can i do edit the news comment? Thanks
would anyone know how to help me in getting the computer id (CID) via MQL string, as well as, ACCOUNT_NAME, ACCOUNT_COMPANY
Any way to close several positions in MT5 with a single push bottom, instead of closing each position separately
Dear all, studing and developing trading strategies I have always problem to found reliable data to make backtest. Does someone know where would it be possible download reliable data? I need consistency data over 98% to be confident in back test and strategy choosen. Thanks all in advance and good
'Speed Slider' button to adjust speed is not showing.. I believe I have installed the necessary wine elements.  wine tricks and fonts.. If there's no fix for this in Ubuntu, would it be possible for the default speed for the Strategy Tester to be set to 32 automatically? 
Dear experienced traders Is that possible to sell an EA based on market Utility or Indicator? I heard it is possible to make EA based on market Utility or Indicator? Is that possible to sell the EA? Thank you in advance and best wishes
I couldn't withdrawal by Webmoney, can any one explain
I unsubscribed from the signal for a short time. now, I am unable to restore the signal
Hi, I want to create EA like ServerBased Database System. I mean i want to create database with my profit and loss, order history etc. Is it possible? If that is possible i just want to create like FTMO web server
hello I have plan to write a very accurate indicator but default objects can only created on the discrete time intervals! for example OBJ_VLINE cannot created between two bars! but I am sure there is a way which I could not find yet because predefined indicators like Fibo time zones can do so! To