General - page 204

Hi I would like to know if there's a function that returns a list of: close prices, based on 2 inputs or parameters (Timeframe and period)
I recently signed up for MQL5's VPS plan at $15 a month. I've migrated all and it seems to be up and running with a ping less than 3 ms. Nonetheless, when I look at the ms on my MT5 platform it is still the same as before installing the vps, around 93ms. What am I doing wrong? Why am I not getting
Please refer to my screenshot below. The currentOpen is the opening price of the current candle. The OHLC that I print on the chart is for the candle-1 or the previous candle. The OHLC values I'm getting is different for each candle on the chart. As an example, I hovered my cursor on the candle-1
I want to know if my balance will have the same risk a signal provider or can i change the parameters? The signal provider is $10,000 of equity and my balance is $500
Hey, I run into a business by chance that they claim themselves to be based in Hong kong, can operate my MQL5 account to trade because they have experienced trader that is more likely to make money than I do. Now they ask me to wire money to their account (it's a personal bank account with Standard
Good evening Im new using XM Global platform. My New order button is greyed out, I can't place an order. how do i reactivate the button. From Papi
  Nasdaq Chatroom  (2)
Do I just feel that, but this forum looks like from the last century. Is there a chat room here where the Nasdaq is discussed
A friend is starting a signal on MQL5. We searched under Articles for how to subscribe. This was in the article: "Rating To help users choose the best signals, we compile a rating of signals based on various criteria. Top ranked signals show up first in the list. And vice versa, low rated signals
Hello, does anyone know how to change the trading account password (master and investor) via some web service or website? In the web terminal https://trade.mql5.com I could not find this feature. It is only existing in the desktop terminal. But I would like to change my password via web browser
I have a semi-auto EA and I'm willing to sell it on the MQL5 market , this EA doesn't automatically open or close order until user order it to. The test system rejected my post as the EA doesn't open order automatically. Is there any possibility for these type of assistant EA to be sold on the
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Highest High Bullish Candles.mq5 | //| Copyright 2020, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| https://www.mql5.com |
Hi, I want to take jobs as freelance developer but, the platform doesn't show me the option to set my desire budget and ddead line days. I want to work and I can't. Could you help me, please
Currently, MQL5 can report the presence of MQL5 Community Account authorisation and whether it is connected or not. It can even report the current balance of the account wallet. However, it does not seem possible to know the username for the MQL5 Community Account . In terms of privacy, there is
How do I block the right click popup on a Stop Loss line, to not allow the user to delete the SL line. thanks
hello, Windows server 2022 is out and now dedicated server vendors are offering it. Do you know if MT5 is already optimized to run on windows server 2022 ? thanks
Hello please help, I made a withdrawal to my webmoney purse, 1hour ago, the money is yet to be credited to my webmoney purse. This is the first time this is happening, usually I get the money credited to my purse instantly. I have used this same purse for withdrawal severally
Hi seems there is terminology confusion when one mentions margin level, so to be clear here i mean the margin level that leads to margin call if it goes below 100%. I am new trader using long term trading strategy , it helps me reduce the risk and portfolio maintenance. My question is, what would
Please I have been battling on how to create a trend line ea. The idea I want to code is a trend line with two point. 1. First high point will look back from current candle back to 48 previous candle 2. Second high point will look back from current candle back to 24 previous candle 3. The first low
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, November 25, 2022. In this update, we have implemented 2FA/TOTP authentication in MetaTrader 5 trading terminals using Google Authenticator and have added OpenCL error reporting. Other fixes and updated features improve the overall
how i become 99.9% Test Ticks Results by me is bad Result fom 45%
Can i subscribe to more than one signal? if yes, how you doing?
what is the hihgest pips so far that GU has ever moved before retracing
Hello i recently subscribed to a signal provider who deals in normal pairs like EURUSD, but my broker deals in pairs with m at the end, like EURUSDm. My question is, will it copy the signal automatically or I have to do something about it. Thank you
how should I code so that the first order has tp 40 and if it doesn't close it and open another order so that the second order has tp 30 and closes the first one too
Hi, I've coded an algorithm that can enter multiple trades based on several signals from different indicators. I am now trying to figure out how to close half of my open positions when they've reached a target profit range and then add a trailing stop on the other half of those particular trades
  How do you identify a trend  (23   1 2 3)
Can we all gather here as coders and traders to discuss how we identify trends in the trading space. Can we share how you identify trends as almost anything i have tested lags
  Please delete my account  (12   1 2)
Dear admin Please delete my account.I made it by a mistake. Thank you
is it because of the spam being deleted on them
Hi I'm install mt5 both on windows 7 pro on Virtual Machine (VM) hosted in Linux Mint notebook and straigth on linux Mint 17.3 Rosa. On VM it's oll OK, but on Linux it's impossible to install because ask proxy but I don't use a proxy. This problem stop installer. It's know in Internet but I don't...