General - page 1736

As a manual trader I need to ask a question. Why do the simplest of strategies that work well seem to be ignored by the people looking for Expert Advisors? Here is an example of an entry for M30 that I use very much in my manual trading and it very seldom lets me down. Firstly let me say that I am
I'm a new user to MT4, and would like to program William's Ultimate Oscillator. Any help out there? My programming skills are, well, lacking. tia
  Close all open orders EA  (32   1 2 3 4)
Guys I am trying to find the Close all open orders EA. I know I have seen it somewhere in one of the threads. I have done all the searches but no avail. For the life of me I can not find it. Please if you know where it is, or if you have it, please post it here again. Thanks nubika
Hi, anyone have Pivot points EA for trade... really appreciated your help.... thanks in advance..
  Variables  (6)
Hello, if one changes the period of the chart or enters new values to the indicator, than all variables are put back, but if one simply only switches off the terminals and then switch it on again the variables are not put back again? Who knows the problem and a solution? Eaxmple: bool first=true;...
Hi every body, As I am a newbie and I don't know anything about mql4 language, but just from one of the help pages I tried to make this attached EA. Unfortunately when I compiled, it got some 6-7 errors. Would any body be kind enough to correct them. Also most of the EA's in those threads, either I...
Hi, Setting the date, manually, in Alert 2 to todays date, why does Alert 1 return a different value than Alert 2? Even using TimeLocal() as opposed to TimeCurrent() yields the same returns. #property indicator_chart_window int start() { datetime x=TimeYear(TimeCurrent()); datetime
Hi.I have a couple of demo accounts and my EA'S have stopped working, open orders are suddenly closed and no new ones initiated Is this a bug? Anyone else having the same problems? How do I correct this problem? Thanks.
  Data Window  (2)
Hello guys & girls, A request from a frequent (24/5) user of Metatrader, both Demo & real time. I use a three screen trading system & its a real pain losing a chunk of my screen when I access the Data Window...How about a floating one? Tks
[Deleted]
  $$$Milleon Dollar Way$$$$  (62   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hay i and my friend starts now trading and we going to get some milleon $ rs. We start balance 3000$ and trading only Gold ,we start 0,10$ per pips :P Im starting puting here screenshots and i give signals here too anyone can join with signals ....Thank you i hope we r going good . Money : 3000$
Dear Metatraders, Can anybody develope some plug in or something which can import data from esignal data access service into Metatrader. I am ready to pay for reasonable development fees. regards Bobby
does anybody know of a script that would prevent the journal ect. from being deleted after shutting down mt4? i know there is one as i have seen it before but i cant remember where.
I wanted to know is there some code or something, which like i know a company providing feed for various equities worldwide. Can i bring it to MT4 just for charting ? And do this myself by doing some coding ? Or will i have to tell my broker to do it. Any kind help will be appreciated
This fractal zig zag indicator does not update. Can anyone fix this problem? Appreciate the help! Dave <<<
  Alert  (9)
Do we have alerts for this indicator? i don't find it on the audio alert thread. Can someone post here please?
hi, is there any way to minimize metatrader to the system tray? i tried a shareware program (4t tray minimizer) and it kept crashing windows explorer. thanks.
I am trying to build a hedging EA, buying 4 different pairs. When I attach it to a chart, say EURUSD, and try to run it, it will only open the EURUSD order and none of the others. How do I get this to open all 4 orders? I have attahced the code.
Need to know how to set up the above on a chart. I drag FE to the chart & then do what? Obviously I don't know the concept of the 3rd wave. I want to use it in conjunction w/ fib retrace. Thnx---Sid
Hi, And interesting article for those creating trading systems using optimisation... http://nerdsonwallstreet.typepad.com/my_weblog/files/dataminejune_2000.pdf
Hi! Can anyone make an indicator that looks just like candlestick graphic with bars, that are less than 30 pips, simply filtered out? You could also simply re-paint those bars into red if down/green if up, the rest remains unpainted. I'm still bad with indicators... PS: Does anyone know where can I...
Hello, I was wondering, in an EA what's the difference between opening an order (OrderSend()) and closing the order (OrderClose())? and in which area is the 'stock' bought/sold?
Sorry, guys if im posting in other language. Hola, estoy buscando gente de Argentina para establecer un grupo de trabajo en investigacion en forex, en particular en esta plataforma y en los sitemas automatizados. Tengo varias cosas para compartir... Saludos La Totona Thanks
  Meta history!!  (3)
hi Does anyone know how to show the trading history showing how many pips has been made instead of $$$$. Thanks
Hi all, I have a simple Trading System that I want to build an EA based on it. Take a look at my captured screen to see wheter it is good enough to build an EA. This system based on 4 main indicator. They are Heiken Anshi smoothed, BBStops_v1, PriceChannel_Stop, and SilverTrendSignal. Time Frame is...
I have an ea that is using iCCI function. If I put the ea on daily period in the tester and i use a 1 hour timeframe in iCCI then it allways returns 0. It does the same for 4 hour as well. I am using build 206 dated 6th June. here is a cut down version of what i do that reproduces the problem...
Hi everyone! I'm in desperate need of help. I need a system that works well during non-trending (ranging) market. Do you know any? small PS: If you know such a system but there isn't an EA for it, I'll be willing to write one.
  Price  (7)
Is there any way of locking the price value to a given point in time, i know that you can display a set price for the Close of a candle for example however i want to display the price at the point that an Alert is given for say the crossover of 2 MA's just like the read out you can get with the pop...
  Traderwars.co.uk  (1)
Anyone had a look at this game?
[Deleted]
Hello, Does anybody know how to access the commission of a market without having to execute an order, in the same way one can access the swap? There are simple commands for acquiring the swaps: double SwapLong = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SWAPLONG); double SwapShort = MarketInfo(Symbol()...
  send email  (3)
Hi Slowa there is a way for sending report via email to multiple email address from MT client option? regard eugenio