General - page 1519

Are any trading institutions using MT5 yet? Do we know which ones and when they will start using the new platform, or do we assume that MT4 will be the production version for quite some time?
Hello all, Plese check out my signal. JT Conservative Fund | Rent a Signal Signal ID: 32220 __________________ MY Blog: J-Trade Forex Trading System For MetaTrader
I have around 100 warnings in my code in the present moment. 90% of them are automatic type conversions from double to int. And I can add a casting expression (int) to every line, but the code will be uglier / messier. And I thought what if we could right click and select an option like "Don't...
In MT4, I could draw a trendline starting from current bar to the right (in the future), and see the number of time units when modifying the trendline. In MT5, when I construct a trendline (and modifying it) what is displayed is only the difference between left point of trendline and current bar...
Sorry metaquotes i have to ask. I assume you are a professional company which makes a lot of money. why to hell you don't spend a few 1000 dollars for a translator? But instead you use automatik translations. And NOT even a good one. Sorry very very very unprofessional! even for a beta
Hello everybody! I am the ''LOW RISK HIGH REWARD'' signal provider developer on Rentasignal.com. The system is a manual trading system: is based on technical analysis and fundamental too. My trading indicators are support and resistance level, trendlines, double top and double bottom and Daily...
[Deleted]
1) Attatched photo but the problem has been some weeks in here. When I do custom template and save it it is not found from the folder where it suppose to be but it is found from MT4 itself when I do click mouse right side button. 2) To delete indicator from custom indicator folder with mouse, in MT4...
  MT5 not run!!!  (1)
Dear, I use Windows XP Pro + SP3. I installed MT4 & MT5. MT4 is working fine. But, when I clicked MT5 icon, nothing happened. How can I correct this problem? How can I debug MT5? Is there any logging file? I monitor it by procmon program. But I can't understand the problem. Please help me...
GoldfingerPro | Rent a Signal We are group with 4 experienced traders. We all are full time traders and trade over 10h daily. Now after the years of experience we know the market very well and have experience with lots of trading strategies and systems. We all follow the same rules. Money management...
Hi, At Current Multiple Currency Backtest's Implement Stage BY MT5 - in Order to do Mutliple Backtest, Users have to put what currency want to test inside mql5 code, then select One Symbol listed in Symbol ComboxBox Shown as Tester. After Backtest complete, only One Chart will be open for selected...
Automated Trading Contest on Strategy Trader FXCM is holding an automated forex trading contest which begins October 17. Contestants will use FXCM's Strategy Trader platform to automate their forex trades during a seven week trading period. Registration is now open so you can register a demo and...
Dear all, I have been a "silent" viewer of this excellent forum for some time and I have got some very useful insight into the world of Forex trading . From reading the forums, I know that some EAs have to be adjusted for 5 digit brokers, like IBFX. I am not very technically minded and would greatly
This is Ilan-TrioKS v1.45 - /English Version/ - The new SUPER Expert Advisor. Working with all pairs. TimeFrame - M15. Please test it.
  indicator help  (3)
Hai All,, I have saved MQ4 file as MSWORD doc file by mistake. So all my MQ4 FILES in the system are changed to WORD DOC format. Please help me to change them back as MQ4. Many many thanks in advance. reddysing
Some time ago I made this to test how OnTrade() acts on Strategy Tester.  The EA sets pending buys and sells at a fixed distance. There is no other action in the EA, the log contains only what OnTrade() reports.  Check out the log and tell me what you think!... Cause I can't understand it.....
I've searched high and low but can't seem to find anything that can do this for me. Its basically for my STOP LOSS. In MT4 you can set a stop loss price, the only problem with this is that it will close the trade if price hits this number or goes past it. But I don't want it to do this. I only...
Hello, I need a simple EA which incorporates some aspects of volume spread analysis. If anyone has one (it doesn't need to be anywhere near to perfect, as I only need it for school and it will never see any real money), I would appreciate it if I could get it. I searched the internet for it, and the...
  Import quotes  (1)
Is there any way to import quotes and create new symbol, which is not in the feed from broker? I'd like to import extra symbols and data for multicurrency backtests.
Hi all.....I am here to answer queries regarding the signal Mt4_expert.... RAS ID #31964 REQUIREMENTS: 1. Min Lot size = 0.01 2. Min Account balance (FOR 0.01 lot) = USD 1000 You can set your lot multiplier under rentasignal buyer EA by using this formula -> lot multiplier = your account...
✘ Your data has not been verified yet or is incorrect. ✔ Your files have been accepted after moderator's check Please specify correct number of your identifying document. How should I do this matter?
can i download Automated Trading Championship 2008 Expert Advisor
The system uses a counter-trend and Martin
can i use expert advisor of metatrader 4 on metatrader 5
to do automated trading do i have to turn on the computer and open the software
how can i use automated trader in meta trader 5 tell step by step i dont anything how i use
Hi, Can you add "floating profit column in test result, so users can track what the DD is at that stages. this feature will be something make mt5 unique from others..
This Ea work on opening several position, same level, the zero parameter is distance to price
Can someone help me figure out how to code the elapsed time (in minutes or seconds) between now and the last deal time? I have written this function for getting the open time. datetime PositionOpenTime() // open time of first Deal in open position. { uint total=0; long ticket;...
I found the phoenomenon that MT5 sometimes skip the OnTrade events when MT5 system is busy. Below is the definition about rising condition of OnTrade events. "The function is called when the Trade event occurs, which appears when you change the list of placed orders and open positions, the...
I was wondering if visual mode would be released at least some weeks before end of registration for ATC because my EA has still alot of problem and whitout visual mode it is messy to detect were are the problem. i saw somewhere that it was suppose to be release soon.. but if it is like the...