General - page 1436

Ea ma_rsi  (8)
This is an expert advisor made by Im_hungry for metatrader 5 (it is not such a new one, but might be worth looking into it a bit) It uses the EMA_RSI_VA indicator made by Integer in trading. Testing results are for 1 hour EURSUD with default parameters used (no change in parameters whatsoever) I am...
I am fairly new to MT5 platform programming. I am an experienced C coder. I am seeking sample code for an expert trading system using "Stop Loss" orders. I would like to find something along the lines of the "Semaphore Trading" example I found in the MQL5 Literature. What I envision should be...
For Tomorrow Trade (opening price) : EURUSD On yesterday (Friday) = we see the price bulls here - I see it's equal to the TCCI 20 day that now on look bulls. The price on Friday can touch that pivot at 1.2394. but then failed to pullback down. So, on my see for next price probably movement = this...
Dear.   My question is simple. I want know if MetaTrader5 can run 24/5 on a server, Dell PowerEdge T110 to be precise (i do not want advertise) that is configured to have Intel® Xeon® X3440, 4C, 2.53Ghz, 8MB Cache, 95W TDP, Turbo, HT, Memory runs at 1333MHz Max or Intel® Core™ i3-530, 2C/4T,...
Hi, I'm new to this Forum and I find it very well structured and full of useful information. I've been trading Forex for some years (5 and counting) and I think it has become very hard to make a buck recently, so I truned into Forex signals services. Paid some of them between $100 to $300, but it...
Il y a 4 mois mon fils, de retour de Moscou, m' a rapporté en souvenir une clé USB à charger sur MT4. Je m'exécute et je découvre un indicateur inconnu avec sa stratégie associée. Incroyable ça marche. Depuis 4 mois je gagne sur l' Euro/dollar. Je rêve, mon fils veut partager mes gains, c'en est...
  Hi guys  (12   1 2)
Hi need a bit help. Im looking for certain videos that might help me in fx. Thanks!
  reality check  (1)
I know why your all here, like me forex sounds great, it can be, Ive traded for over 23 years, I dont know anyone else out there that can say he has been trading longer than me. What I found was no matter what indicator your looking for or some forex autobot you want to turn on and make you money
Hello, I'm a new trader. Most of my background is in programming and software engineering. I have been working with Forex demo accounts for about three months now and am getting fairly close to finishing an ea using mt4. As a US trader I am influenced by the CFTC rules, specifically anti-hedging and...
Hi dear experts, when starting a background-test with visualzation, the "Strategy Tester Visualization" pop-ups in a new window with a horrible black/green chart-layout. How can i set my default-template layout here? Thanks a lot for help!!!
  C vs MQL5  (1)
Helow, can i make something like that in MQL5: typedef struct st_mysql_rows { struct st_mysql_rows *next; /* list of rows */ MYSQL_ROW data; unsigned long length; } MYSQL_ROWS; What i am talking about is simple listing :) hehe :)
Hi there, Im a newbie about programming, so I´d like to move the tarzan+alert indicator to mt5, Im trying but doesn´t work haha Thanks!!!
Dear All, I have got some mq4 files (saved as a template file) which I have been using in my MT 4 for creating automatic BUY - SELL alerts. I copied those files into MT 5 respective folders, but those files are working, meaning not giving auto alerts. Rather the template created in MT 4 is not...
Last week’s market tug of war seemed to be better than expected U.S. earning versus European woes. Europe clearly won Friday as the markets spent the good part of the trading session face down in the mud, refusing to move after their loss. While a number of big names including General Electric...
Does anyone have already built a code for having the time countdown on a candletick? Thank you in advance for haring it if you have one.
GBDUSD short taken target open stop 50 pips. Will update as needed
Hello, this bug took me some days to catch. The same code executed from Onstart() works, but from a method or function does NOT. Here is the Script code: struct STest{   double      a, b;      void        STest(): a(0), b(0)                    {}   void        STest(double A, double B): a(A),...
Hello, seems like newest update or something else have broken report ability to show how much consecutive losses have been in test. It always shows 1. I have tried to reinstall platform and change brokers, but nothing is working. Can you hep ? Thanks
The previous update of MetaTrader 5 iPhone mobile platform brought a lot of technical indicators and push notifications. As we have promised, the platform development has not stopped. The new release is an important milestone for MetaTrader 5 mobile trading, as it contains many essential updates...
Hi,I'm new to this Forum and I find it very well structured and full of useful information. I've been trading Forex for some years (5 and counting)and I think it has become very hard to make a buck recently, so I truned into Forex signals services. Paid some of them between $100 to $300, but it...
Hi all: Though I am also a starter in forex field but from what I have learnt so far here are some useful tips that one should follow: Make plausible/achievable goals: Although you may have heard that sky is the limit but for any newbie in forex one golden rules is not to fix goals that are too...
I very easily learned mql4 and started creating great experts now the championships are here and they only accept mql5 experts which is a billion times harder to learn than mql4. And almost the entire code i wrote for my mql4 EA is errortic in mql5. At this page https://www.mql5...
Forex profiting is everyone's main goal on the forex market today. There is so much profit to be earned from numerous and unlimited forex trading. Did you know that over 2 trillion dollars are traded daily on the forex market? It is hard to comprehend how much 2 trillion dollars is, but it happens...
Hello, I am trying to write simple EA for learning purposes, however, when I try to draw horizontal lines into chart indicating SL+TP prices of either buy and sell positions, there is some strange behavior. When i test my code in strategy tester, it draws only some lines, sometimes no lines at all....
Less than two months have left before the end of the registration to the Automated Trading Championship 2012! By now we have accepted personal data of only 530 potential participants out of 1340 submitted applications. We are glad to announce the long-awaited news - automatic tests of submitted...
I'm asking thin question since I'm aware that MT5 has the license and the capability to do so, so I would like to know whether anyone of you is aware of any Broker that is currently using MT5. I believe that if MT5 was available for the Stock Marker it would be great, maybe even better than Forex...
I installed MT5 in my Win7 system. We I first opened it, the Ping result for server MetaQuotes is n/a. I clicked "next". Then the registration page cannot be finished and I clicked "Cancel". But the connection status on right bottom corner is always "0/0Kb" and the data inside is only up to Feb 2010...
Hi all, I am having some problems entering trades with stochastics crossovers. My aim is to open trade when stochastic crosses at the overbrought (level 80) or oversold (level 20) area. However, I am only able to open trade when it crosses. How do I restrict the trades to be carried out at the over...
Hello guys, Does anyone know what is this that a guy in youtube were using to place orders and how can we get it to use? ユーロドル7月17日トレード動画 - YouTube I have been trying to find out what it is but I have no idea yet.. probably he uses FXDD account maybe... If someone could tell me about this, I would...
Hi, please help how to pass comment from signal module into the following method to see comments in trade history? bool CExpertTrade::Buy(double volume,double price,double sl,double tp,const string comment="") Thanks Peter