General - page 1370

American employers hired at the slowest pace in nine months in March, a sign that Washington's austerity drive could be stealing momentum from the economy. The economy added just 88,000 nonfarm jobs last month, the Labor Department said on Friday, well below market expectations for a 200,000...
yes forex beginner need help , one beginner need to learn more and more for his success . so every beginner need help to how to make money from forex trading . www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1
Hi, Does anyone posses the following indicator? Can't find it anywhere!! Thanks!
German factory orders rose more than twice as much as economists forecast in February, adding to signs that Europe’s largest economy returned to growth in the first quarter. Orders, adjusted for seasonal swings and inflation, increased 2.3 percent from January, when they dropped a revised 1.6...
The Bank of Japan's decision to fire one big shot in its fight to end deflation is a clear signal new Governor Haruhiko Kuroda is not one for constant tinkering with settings, and it will take something big for him to load up his policy cannon again. The Japanese central bank unleashed the world's...
Haruhiko Kuroda yesterday followed in the footsteps of Ben S. Bernanke and Mario Draghi as he swung the Bank of Japan (8301) from incremental moves to unprecedented stimulus in his first policy meeting as governor. The BOJ will double the monetary base by the end of 2014 through buying government...
Germany's economy slowed to "near stagnation" last month, while France's recorded its biggest contraction for four years, according to a closely watched survey. The Markit composite purchasing managers' index (PMI), which measures both the manufacturing and services sectors, declined to 50.6 in...
  TradersPulse  (2)
TradersPulse offering Ipad 3 – offer states Win Ipad3 Deposit morethan 1500 $ Complete500 standard lots in one month Interesting?What do you think?
The initial plan to make small savers pay for the Cyprus bailout was "not smart", the European Central Bank (ECB) president has said. ECB president Mario Draghi said a proposal to make "insured depositors" pay did not come from the ECB, the European Commission or the IMF. He said the proposal only...
European Central Bank President Mario Draghi said the bank stands ready to cut interest rates if the economy deteriorates further, and officials are considering additional measures to boost growth as the debt crisis enters its fourth year. “Our monetary policy stance will remain accommodative for as...
We want to post here because we want to share with other fellow members of this forum our comments and opinions including our knowledge and skill regarding a particular topic and bonus for posting is a great attraction for us to make more post. https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www...
anybody knows, how to use the indicators? here is the download link, the screenshots are looking very interesting MetaTrader Indicators Clubs: ScanWave v.0.2 MT4 Indicator it seems to be russian version when I try to use the "set up", it comes in russian and .... well, I dont now....
  Financial News & Fundamental Analysis  (96   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
EUR/USD- Trading the European Central Bank (ECB) Rate Decision Governing Council may show a greater willingness to further embark on its easing cycle, and we may see the EURUSD continue to give back the rebound from November (1.2659) as the central bank preserves its one and only mandate to ensure...
The Bank of Japan unleashed the world's most intense burst of monetary stimulus on Thursday, promising to inject about $1.4 trillion into the economy in less than two years, a radical gamble that sent the yen reeling and bond yields to record lows. New Governor Haruhiko Kuroda committed the BOJ to...
Hello! I love MT5 and brokers seems to start loving it too. The only thing is that they all have their limits on number of instruments. So, is it possible to use just one MT5 with several accounts from different brokers at once? Thank you!
Hello! Please have a look at the video attached. When I try to commit changes up to the storage instead of OK button I see a black rectangle. It doesn't bother me much, but MT5 guys, you may be interested :) Thank you!
At today’s meeting the Governing Council of the ECB decided that the interest rate on the main refinancing operations and the interest rates on the marginal lending facility and the deposit facility will remain unchanged at 0.75%, 1.50% and 0.00% respectively. The President of the ECB will...
Hello, I made a simple MQL5 script. No problem to attach it to a chart, it runs properly. But if I'm changing the Timeframe of the chart (for example from M1 to M5): the script is automatically removed from the chart. Any help appreciated, Thanks
#property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 4#property indicator_color1 Yellow#property indicator_color2 Yellow#property indicator_color3 Yellow#property indicator_color4 Yellowdouble one[];double tow[];double tree[];double four[];int strtotime;int init() { SetIndexBuffer(2, one);...
The Bank of England’s Monetary Policy Committee today voted to maintain the official Bank Rate paid on commercial bank reserves at 0.5%. The Committee also voted to maintain the stock of asset purchases financed by the issuance of central bank reserves at £375 billion. The minutes of the...
The European Central Bank is expected to keep interest rates unchanged on Thursday but investors will be looking for any signs it is preparing for a cut in coming months to help lift the euro zone out of recession. Despite a recent drop in economic sentiment and falling inflation, a Reuters poll of...
The outlook of the trading platform is awesome! but as fantastic as it looks, its not working on my laptop; what must I do please
This is it – the moment the Abenomics-watchers have been waiting for. Wednesday night, the Bank of Japan will conclude its first monetary policy meeting with new BoJ Governor Haruhiko Kuroda at the helm. So far, Japan's great "Abenomics" experiment – which seeks to employ bold policy tools to...
maybe somebody find this helpfull - I just discovered a Website with massive Amount of free Indicators for the MT4 Metatrader 4 Forex Indicators, MT4 unfortunately, you will have to register for access
  storage MT5  (3)
Hello! I love this feature a lot! What I would suggest for the future releases is to implement template sync across all MT5 terminals with the same account on mql5.com. Thank you for listening to us!
hi i want to change the magic number in my current ea because i want to trade the same pair (euroyen ) with other time frame. bye
no the forex is for all persons not for the retired only because the forex is very good business and any one can trade at the forex because any one can trade the forex from any where without any problem so the forex is for all and not only for the retired persons www.forex-metal...
MQL5 great benefits is embedded in it, everyone should take this advantage and join the stream of guys using it. downloading is fast and free, installation is simple. 
[Deleted]
I need help with programming a EA in metatrader4 language. Any suggestions? Thanks
Dramatic policy changes at the Bank of Japan are likely to start moving from rhetoric to reality Thursday, as the country makes an ambitious bid to reverse persistent deflation. Newly installed Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has made the central bank's 2% inflation target a top political priority. His...