General - page 1141

alerts mt5  (4)
Hi Is there any provider/server, where I can host my ea , and receive message to my cell phone when a trade is trigger? The problem that I have is that I can not keep the computer 'on' 24 hours. thanks
I am looking for an indicator which alerts when an LWMA or EMA cross through the centre line of a TMA. Does anyone know of such an MQL4 indicator? Thank you.
USDCAD: USDCAD sold off strongly on Wednesday leaving risk of further decline on the cards. With that said, we look for more weakness to occur in the days ahead. On the downside, support lies at the 1.3250 level followed by the 1.3200 level. Further down, support resides at the 1.3150 level and then
Top 0.01 - 0.09% Top 0.10 - 0.19% Top 0.20 - 0.29% Top 0.30 - 0.39% Top 0.40 - 0.49% Top 0.50 - 0.99% Top 1.00 - 1.99% Top 2.00 - 2.99% Top 3.00 - 3.99% Top 4.00 - 4.99% Top 5.00 - 5.99% Top 6.00 - 6.99% Top 7.00 - 7.99% Top 8.00 - 8.99% Top 9.00 - 9.99% Top 10.00 - 19.99% Top 20.00 - 29.99% Top 30...
  A task with buttons !  (76   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
There are 10 buttons on the chart, Task : When any of the buttons is pressed, the previous button pressed should be released. How to solve this task without using OnChartEvent
HI Just wondering if there is an indicator that already exist that will print on the chart the last value of the moving averages I use. It's great that I can put these M/A lines on the chart, but I need to get the crosshairs out when I need to see their last value. I use 40 , 100, and 200 M/A...
i bought EA from market mql5.com order number: 190290036 ________________________________________ You have sent a payment of 15.00 USD to mql5.com. they got my money i did not get anything i donot know whom to turn to how do i get my complex Trailing EA as i paid for it but do not get anything...
[Deleted]
HI, I have recently been reading that the CFTC is pushing to have US brokers lower leverage even further from 50:1 to 10:1. This causes obvious problems for retail Forex traders in the US. This is all caused from the aftermath of the Swiss bank closing at the beginning of the year and crashing...
  Magic Number  (4)
Hi All Really the first question I have. Just started learning MQL4. I'm not really sure what the magic number on the inputs for these EAs do. I looked it up but still confused. Can someone throw me a quick dumbed down answer? THanks Harry
EURJPY: The cross continues to reject downside price leaving risk of a move higher. If more strength is seen expect additional recovery towards 135.50 level where a break will turn attention to the 136.00 level. Further out, resistance lies at the 136.50 level where a break will aim at the 137.00...
HI, I have recently been reading that the CFTC is pushing to have US brokers lower leverage even further from 50:1 to 10:1. This causes obvious problems for retail Forex traders in the US. This is all caused from the aftermath of the Swiss bank closing at the beginning of the year and crashing the...
hi Good day ! I lap top recently crashed , but it did do a recovery for windows XP ......... i am able to down load and install but when i want open MT 4 or MT 5 the lap just starts up again . Please help with possiable solutions. Thank you Pravesh Hari
The problem It is well known that 50% of a deal's success depends on the accuracy of entering the position. The more accurate the market entry, the more the scalper can afford to increase the working lot, and thus make money. The problem is that finding the exact point of entry into the market is
  Do you make money in forex?  (13   1 2)
yes, manual trading (please explain your method) yes, subscription to an MQL Signal service (please specify Signal) yes, subscription to an external signal service (please provide details) yes, using an Expert Advisor from MQL Market (please specify EA) yes, using an Expert Advisor from outside MQL...
EURUSD: With EUR failing to maintain its upside momentum and turning lower off the 1.1280 level during Tuesday trading session, risk of more weakness is now developing. In such case, support at the 1.1150 level with a break of here opening the door for a run at the 1.1100 level. Further down, a turn
http://www.metaquotes.net/c/16/2009/7/MetaTrader4_custom_indicator_scripts_icon.jpg Why does the Indicator Symbol / Icon in the navigator window has an "f" ? It should have been in "i" or something else. You can check the image in the above link
Hi  The new build of the Termianl does not allow an array declared in the function as static.  Example: static int a[];ArrayResize(a,1);    The Compiler does not complain about it. But the Terminal does (4.00 build 890, 32-bit)  Access violation write to 0x00000008   I used to have these type of...
Hello I need to Set Fix Static color to my custom indicator MQL5 Means i do not want to Option for Color in Properties window of Indicator. i try but not find any Option. Thanks in advance moksh
Use multiple time frames!! also wait for your signals to fire off on all timframes and let the amount of time frames that signal a trade control how long you hold your trade for. If im trading the euro/usd using the 15m as my entry chart, I get a signal on the half hour chart and the one hour, I...
[Deleted]
Hello everybody! We are a group of traders and coders who decided to create a platform to meet our own trading needs. Therefore, we are working on a trading platform for traders done and designed by traders. We have made huge progress so far, and we are looking to some new ideas what you would like
  good TRader/EA  (11   1 2)
Who is able to turn 500$ into 20k?
EURGBP- With the cross remaining on the offensive, we look for more strength to build up. While it holds above the 0.7360 zone, expect more strength possibly towards the 0.7482/0.7500 region. On the upside, resistance lies at the 0.7450 level where a violation if seen will turn risk towards the 0...
Hello community, can someone that using them or has experience tell me some info....I am thinking of creating an account with them.... -order execution time (instant, moderate, slow...) -average spread on EURUSD -commission on EURUSD -your experience with them (support,...) Thank you :)
Special news apps Inside mobile trading platform Mobile-friendly websites Desktop-oriented websites Twitter and other social networks I do not read Forex news from mobile devices Other (Please specify in comments.)
In my country recently police arrested and closed many broker for example, IMMS, HGI, VGX ... How to know a broker is legal or illegal?
  monthly growth %  (5)
i was always searching for this ans: how much i should target as monthly profit? there are some trader who can achieve few 100% in a month and some are happy with modest 8-15% growth. which one i should target, after passing 5-6 years in forx now i think yearly 80-120% growth is much more logical...
On August 11th, 2015, China changed the way the way the reference rate was calculated. This had immediate and long-term effects on the exchange rates of just about every currency. The infographic below shows the devaluation of the Renminbi against other currencies after 24-hours, 1-week and...
[Deleted]
Hey, sorry if there has been another thread like this and has already been solved, couldn't find any. I really have no idea how to get the password for the login information, there isn't even a ''Forgot Password'' link. If you need more information of this problem, I would appreciate it if you...
USDJPY: With USDJPY seen trapped in a range, it now searches for directional moves. Until its breaks out either way, we expect its consolidation price action to continue. On the upside, resistance resides at the 120.50 level with a turn above here aiming at the 121.00 level. A break will target the...
hi friends, would you please help me to code an indi that showing 'ONLY' level 20 and 80. Thank you for your help, anton