General - page 1034

I found this indicator in this post   https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page62   but I can not find anywhere the indicator is linked to.  Can someone help out?   thanks   J 
We continue to expect GBPUSD to remain under pressure following the Bank of England’s comprehensive package of easing measures announced last Thursday and we think data in the week ahead will likely signal that the UK economy was slowing even before the Brexit vote. Our BNP Paribas STEER model...
Majority of losing forex traders are thinking that they can make money only if they sit in front of their trading terminal for long hours every day.Ironically that's the reason why they fail to make money in forex trading.Forex trading is entirely a different speculation business.But 95% of losing...
Hi All do anyone have an option to track realtime tickdata from his owen broker? the problem is, if I wan't check my live trades for one week and I re-check this with same settings as backtest, the result are different. my question is now, gives any option to fit this problem. I download...
Gold has multiple resistance zones at the 1380-1400 level. It’s going to take some work to break through these. Gold will need some help from the dollar, which it will eventually get as the dollar will be due for its intermediate cycle low by the end of September or early October. Once the breakout...
If Euro started on 01/01/1999, why are there historical data for EURUSD since 1970s?
hi guys I have problem on getting historical data on a period of time I tried to download GU pair on history center but after download completed, it definitely losing data for about 4 days period the data jumped from 2016/07/30 00:00 to 2016/08/05 02:00 so because the price data history did...
Italian daily la Repubblica reported over the weekend that Italy's highest court will approve a national referendum on major constitutional reform Court will a press conference on Monday said the paperThe government will set a date for the referendum within 60 days of the Court's decisionThe...
The BOE laid down its massive hand and walloped the pound. Is there room for more falls? Here are opinions from Citi and BNP Paribas: GBP/USD En-Route To Break Below 1.30 After BoE Clears High Bar – BNPP The Bank of England Monetary Policy Committee (BoE MPC) voted 9-0 to cut the base rate from 0...
The argument for the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates in September just got stronger with another bumper U.S. employment report. But that’s probably not going to be enough to persuade the central bank to drop its strategy of wait-and-see. “The July jobs report certainly increases the odds of...
Can anybody answer this Question, i purchased a indicator from the mql5 market & it is registered in the "purchases" tab in my profile but cannot access/download the indicator , i noticed that the funds are locked for 7-days could this have something to do with it? I opened a support ticket but...
The schadenfreude of Bitcoin enthusiasts over Ethereum’s recent troubles ended abruptly last week. A major Bitcoin exchange, Bitfinex, was hacked and nearly 120,000 BTC (around $60m) was stolen. The price of Bitcoin promptly crashed, and Bitfinex was forced to suspend trading. Suddenly, Ethereum was...
Pound Sterling was the worst performing currency in the G10 sphere for the week ending 6th of August, and analysts say further declines from here are to be expected. The British Pound to Euro exchange rate today: 1 GBP = 1.1792 EURThe Euro to Pound Sterling exchange rate today: 1 EUR = 0.8479That...
Monetary Policy Ease Almost Everywhere The central banks remain in control of the markets as since 2008 it has been up to them to patch the global economy back together again. Unfortunately, as we learned back in the Great Depression, monetary policy is not very effective at stimulating growth....
  Current short term Forecast  (153   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
The following are BMO's latest forecasts for EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CAD and EUR/JPY. ATTENTION:Video should be reuploaded
  future of mt4  (3)
hello traders, I am a mt4 trader, and worry sometimes about the future of mt4,is it going to diminish under the lights of mt5 or some other platform in future. I think any platform continues till we(brokers and traders) want it to stay.
The last couple of weeks saw easing from the BoE, the RBA and the BoJ, and the Fed meanwhile presented a slightly upgraded economic outlook in its July statement. With the notable exception of GBP, the central bank’s actions did not have the desired impact on FX. Indeed, both JPY and AUD rebounded
New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 988: Hotfix MetaTrader 4 platform update is to be released on Monday, July 4, 2016. This hotfix update build 988 follows the previous release. It fixes bulk deletion of graphical objects by prefix using the ObjectDeleteAll function. Previously,...
Gold is ending the week on a sour note as investors react to much stronger-than-expected U.S. employment data.However, analysts are not ready to count the market out just yet even if prices continue to fall next week. December gold futures last traded at $1,345.60 an ounce, down less than 1`% on...
My broker doesnt allow me to use EA's (stock market), anyone knows a way to put trade expert= false, on true, and trade on EAs thanks
Please,how can i place order for a new job or how do i create new job on mql5.com?
Markets are now questioning the effectiveness of monetary easing (rate cuts or QE) to be able to weaken currencies. In particular, JPY and EUR cometo mind where both the BoJ and ECB eased further in January and March yet saw their currencies strengthen afterwards. Our analysis on whether monetary...
How to do summation on MT5? 1+2+4+8+16+....n
Hello, I had to uninstall the meta trader4 from my system due to a error occured which made the system not responding. Now when try to reinstall it back,it doesn't proceed.I have attached the snapshot of that. I can't see any progress from the time it tries to select the best accesspoint.Please...
Yes, I would buy a book if it's great Yes, I'd like to have a book freely available on mql5.com Maybe, I don't know, I don't care No, I trade using pure MT5 and existing MQL programs No, I hire a programmer when necessary No, MQL5 reference/help is sufficient No, existing series of...
The MPC decided a 25bp cut, 60bn of new gilt purchases (over six months), 10bn of corporate bonds (over 18 months) and a term funding scheme. The BoE communicated a policy strategy fairly consistent with our expectations, buffering the increase in spare capacity and allowing for a sustained
just joining the forum. Anyone got any good systems they use? I prefer not to sit in front of computer all the time so just 1-2 good trades a day is all really looking for. Anyone want to share?
EUR: No trend in sight. Reduced sensitivity to risk sentiment coupled with stable monetary policy expectations have been keeping the single currency broadly range-bound for most of the last few weeks. This is unlikely to change anytime soon, especially not on the back of next week’s June industrial...
Daily price is located below Ichimoku cloud in the bearish area of the chart: the price is on secondary bear market rally to be started on Friday with 1.1191 resistance level to be crossed to above for the rally to be continuing. The price is located within the following key support/resistance...
For the pound and short-term market rates, the message that the MPC isn’t ‘done’ with easing is probably the most important part of the decision yesterday. They expect rates to get close to zero and given their reluctance to cut rates into negative territory, further asset purchases, mostly of gilts...