Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 226

[Deleted]
But are we really sure that the funds deposited on the signal providers are real? These figures are far from credible. I believe there is a way to fool MT4... This provider have 3 signal, with total funds more then 100 MILLIONS . And he need to sell signal at 30USD? FAKE
Hi, First, I am an algo trader not a programmer. Saying that, I am using multiple EAs to execute multiple strategies. I called API EA because it is the best definition to my knowledge that describe what I want to achieve from this EA so forgive me if my definition is not accurate :) Saying that, I
  I need an EA  (5)
The idea of the trading system is as follows
Hello all, New user here and i've just subscribed to a signal, however i get the following message in my 'Journal': ...: Signal - connecting to signal server ...: Signal - symbol archived not found ...: Signal - different specification of symbol EURUSD, signal provider has maximal volume 1000.00
Hi, I am new to coding in mql4. Can somebody tell me how do you take the variable that tell if the expert advisor will send only short orders, only long orders or both(the one from Common tab)? Thanks
{ OrderClose(OrderTicket(), Lots, Bid, Slippage * Gd_156, CLR_NONE); continue; }
Hi, I'm new to both Metatrader and BO trade and I'm struggling in one specific point. How do I get the payout information to provide for the EA? The only way that I found was through the MT2Trading platform. From what I understood about it, it's supposed to allow me to create any EA I want for BO
Hi I'm sure there's an article out there but I can't quite find the appropriate reference. In the documentation for OnCalculate()(https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/event_handlers/oncalculate), for the price[] parameter, the documentation mentions "One of the price timeseries or a calculated indicator
Dear experienced traders, I ran an EA for around 1 month, and I did a back test for last 1 month. What I find is the back test result is different to real trade history. The author's ac and both of my friends ac didn't get the trade which shown on the back test result. I have no idea how could it
Good morning, I have tested a robot and I would like to test it live without risking real money with the MetaQuotes Demo account, I have virtual Balance but the Diary keeps posting "Trade Disabled"... Any help would be very appreciated, thanks in advance! -- S-
Hey, ive developped a simple EA based on ema's cross-over strategy and, even if i noticed a good efficiency reading these indicators on live market, ive tested my EA on XM MT5 with the backtesting to figure out that the results are pretty bad, because of opening trades when it shouldn't be the case
Hello Everyone, Please I am still learning to code EA with MQL5 language however I wrote a code that involved selection of closed orders. There was no error when I run it but during implementation the EA failed to open buy order while opening of sell order was okay. The position select for sell is
Hi, everyone, I'm a programmer and I normally consider I know a lot of MT4 and MT5 already, but encounter something new today. I have a new project that potentially can have thousands of inputs, client insists to define parameters as inputs compared to other means. I don't think I know of a limit on
Hi there, I am trying to established connection between MetaTrader 5 and Python using socket. Server part written in python and client part written in mql5. also client is Expert Advisor not a indicator. problem is when i run both server and client ,client gives me "error 4014". I'm very thankful if
Dear experienced traders, I'm planning to run several different EA in one ac. I want to run them in fixed-lot and in a relatively large balance. Could you list up any reason EA could affect each other? Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
bool buy=false;// sadece bir defa buy işlemi açması için sınırbool sell=false;// sadece bir defa sell işlemi açması için sınırvoid OnTick() {//---double ask=SymbolInfoDouble(NULL,SYMBOL_ASK);// symbolun ask fiyatını verirdouble bid=SymbolInfoDouble(NULL,SYMBOL_BID);// symbolun bid fiyatını
Hi,  i want to use mql5 cloud for backtesting. I started the agents manager and enter my details and als give my agents to the cloud. my balance is 10usd. now i want to test an ea with cloud. In the strategy tester in agents are 18000 agents available. i disable my local cores and enable mql5 cloud....
[Deleted]
Hello, I have a problem. I purchased the monthly subscription to a signal. Normally, when I buy signals , I first try them on 3/4 different brokers in order to choose the best one. So yesterday I changed brokers to the signal I bought and the message appeared that for a week (!!!) I will no longer
Hello, I want to apply a trailing stop to my oco ordes, could you help me please, because it doesn't work. #include <Trade\trade.mqh>CTrade trade;void OnTick() { double Balance=AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_BALANCE); double Equity=AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_EQUITY); double
  EA modification  (5)
I found this Multimartin MT5 EA for free here and the results are amazing. Could anyone be willing to add an equity guard feature to it? The feature is that once account equity falls to a specified amount, the EA should stop trading,close any open trades and send an email alert. Also,when the
Hello, I'm pretty new with this programming language , I've searched answers to my questions on the internet but couldn't find very clear answers; 1) Is the ontick function launching at every tick ? Basically , if i want to count number of ticks that appears as a example, i would simple have to do
Hello I have an EA that I have been testing for a couple of months and would like to make adjustments to it. The EA buys gold with a set TP with no SL. The EA I have does not have options to make the lots smaller and would also like options to choose grid size and TP
Hello folks, as i see here are a lot of developers for eas and other tools for trading and mt4 .... I am testing some Tools at the moment which copies signals from telegram groups directly in my mt4 as a trade - and also does the updates.... I have some problems witht he tools out there: 1. what is
There is a way of turn off the screen update while i open and close a new chart inside the script? For instance, in VBA there is a propriety named "Application.ScreenUpdating" that, for instance, i can put a bool "false" if i want to turn off the update of screen (frozen the screen) I want to reduce
Good day, I am trying to transfer elements from one array to another but only if the values meet specific criteria. (E.g. If the value is !=0). Can someone please point me in a direction of how to approach this. Below are some thought I had but I have no clue. Please keep in mind that I am NEW TO
Hey guys, I've been searching all over the forum for an answer to a specific issue in trade copying; I have multiple subscriptions spread across 5 different mt5 accounts. The only trades being copied appear to be from the account I have open on the PC. My question: Do I have to keep all accounts
please help me with an ea of this indicator to automatically open orders on blue arrow/red arrow order should close automatically on next blue/red arrow at the same time open a new order.. Thanks the indicator is the white zigzag line on this picture below.....
Hello, does anybody have experience by using a highly multithreaded cpu for back testing? For example the AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ 2990W with 64 threads? Can MT5 handle 64 threads in strategy tester? Thanks in advance! Viper
I wanted a simple, clean and trustworthy method of trading and I have found one so I figured I would share what I am doing and maybe someone that knows how to code can update the publicly shared EA for all to enjoy this trading method. I am using the Heiken ashi smoothed oscillator indicator
Hi there, I'm still new to OOP and MQL5 in general, and I'm trying to find out a way to use arrays and comparing their different "i" values . The idea is to create a "tickcounter", and for every "last tick" compare it to the "previous tick" and see if they were different (bigger, smaller) and...