Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 124

Hi, Can you help me with a function that compares the last 2 values of Last_tick.bid? thank you in advance 2022.08 . 03 13 : 44 : 32.725 (Boom 300 Index,M1) Bid: 3809.291 , 2022.08 . 03 13 : 44 : 33.339 (Boom 300 Index,M1) Bid: 3809.261 , 2022.08 . 03 13 : 44 : 34.358 (Boom 300 Index,M1)
hi, I have just subscribed to a signal and the signal provider is opening Pending orders which are not being copied to my mt5 terminal. Normal trades are being copied ok. Does anyone know how to fix this please
He everybody, I have a small function to draws vertical line on Chart : bool DrawLineOnChar( const datetime time, color clr, ENUM_LINE_STYLE lineStyle) { CChartObjectVLine *line; if (! CheckPointer (line = new CChartObjectVLine) || !line.Create( ChartID (), "line " + TimeToString
why I am getting this error at this volume when the maximum volume is 500
// open a sell double openPrice = iClose ( Symbol (), PERIOD_M1 , 0 ); double valueToRisk = acc_size * risk_perc / 100 ; double sl = iHigh ( Symbol (), PERIOD_D1 , 0 ) + pips_from_swing* _Point * 10 ; double tp;
I have two pending orders open, with magic number 222 and 444. I want the ea to delete the order with the largest magic number i.e 444. How do I amend this code to perform this function? Thanks. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Delete all pending orders
So this code opens up a trade based on risk I set on EA options. Say I set the acc size to 1000 and risk to 1. That means the EA will risk 100$. SL should be at -100$. and TP is 1:1 so at +100$- lot size.will be calculated automatically. It works perfectly in Strategy tester . But on live the SL
This EA ran for almost two full days without any problem at all. Then, suddenly, without absolutely no change to the code, it doesn't work anymore. I have googled the error and I have no idea what it means. "Wrong indicator handle" is 100% meaningless to me. Can someone please explain what is going
Dear Members Just now I have started receiving UpperInn[ -nan(ind) ] Error, where as this indicator and code have been working fine for quite a months. Search on Google and Forum, did not helped much. Any help will be highly appreciated. 2022.08.01 14:29:50.270 2022.01.04 00:01:00
i have made my EA using my iCustom indicator int OnInit () { //--- get custom indicator value double Signal1= iCustom ( _Symbol , _Period , "::Indicators\\Signal_Waves_Oscillator.ex4" , 0 , 0 ); double Signal2= iCustom ( _Symbol , _Period , "::Indicators\\Signal_Waves_Oscillator.ex4" , 0 , 0
hi guys, i've been a backtester for sometime and i had never seen backtests with tickstory are wrong i want to know if it's possible manipulate a backtest with tickstory data(every tick). thank you
Hello, I'm currently confused as to why I keep getting this error when I compile: 'RSILength' - access to non-static member or function line 32 Maybe I haven't looked enough but I can't understand why it won't let me enter this variable into my RSI Handle. Thanks
I have tried different levels of deviations. Now I have it set to 0. I even changed the order filling type to FOK and still buy more expensive than I set the price. What is the issue because I think I gave up on MT5
Hello engineers I have a small problem that I would like your help : Here is my problem: I want to buy on a small move on the last tick. For example the last tick(last_tick[0].last) is moving down and it is currently priced at 100.18 once it goes up one step, either it comes back to 100.17 I take a
I have the following code for getting all symbols num_symbols = mt5.symbols_total() raw_symbols = mt5.symbols_get() if raw_symbols != None: for s in raw_symbols: selected = mt5.symbol_select(s.name, True) test_symbol = mt5.symbol_info(str(s.name))
When testing ea, you need to manually import indicators every time. Can the EA call the indicator at runtime to display it on the chart? What function should be used
Hello guys, I'm trying to close a Sell position via the MT5 Web API, but i'm getting the following error: {"retcode"=>"3 Invalid parameters"} I'm programming ruby and fetching the open/closed positions is already working. For this request I'm using the " /api/dealer/send_request" endpoint with the
How to add templates to EA code? The effect is that when running the EA, the chart appears as a template at the same time
I have IOC market orders set up with a sl and tp in place. The sl and tp are based on a point amount not a set price. So it just ads a sl of 100 points for example from wherever the order entry is. Sometimes my orders don't go through. They get rejected with no information as to why. The only thing
hi guys, i want to use 2 ea's in the same account, can it give me some problem? and if someone can explain me why i will be very grateful thank you
Dear Friends, Is it possible to run "Bulk Operations" commands with MQL code? I ask because these functions (e.g. Close All Positions) are much faster than closing positions one by one with the Expert Advisor. Thank you for you help in advance
Hello everyone, I've written the attached EA with lot's of help from this forum for which I thank you all, and have started to backtest it and noted that orders (no matter the forex pair or timeframe) are opened and closed not according to the EA's coding. I'm attaching some .png to illustrate these
[Deleted]
  iCustom  (11   1 2)
Hello everyone. For a while now, I have been trying to learn how to use iCustom. I have limited sources and I get stuck quite often. I really need a workaround on how to let my EA know when a buffer plots an arrow, or detect the colour change. A sample code will be highly appreciated. Save a
Hello Everyone, I've built an EA and want to test different times during the London session. Is there a function that would adjust the trading times depending on daylight savings in London? TimeCurrent() function only relates to the mt5 server time. Thank you in advance
Is there an EA equity account protection available for MT5 to work along with EA trading bot? Need something like when an equity is reached at certain level/amount. All Open trades and Pending Orders will auto close, and close the MT5 terminal immediately. Most of the EA equity protectors I have
Call Data From Other Ticker Symbol and Change as an input Does Anyone know how to do this i am new to MQL5 code and dont know how to call data from other ticker symbols yet. Like calling 5min data from TSLA. While trading on Microsoft. How would i do this? I could not find it in the reference and
  EA trading group  (4)
Trying to find others that trade with EA's so we can try to prevent each other from making mistakes that one of us has already made.. please comment below and lets get this group started
Hello friends, Hope you are having a good day! I'm a MQL4 coder and I have just started learning MQL5 , I'm newbie :D I would close open orders at 19:00 Fridays. How can I do this with MQL5? By MQL4 I use DayOfWeek() and Hour(), but they are gone here in MQL5 :| Your advice is greatly appreciated
I brought back two old PCs to my home yesterday to extend my local farm and accelerate EA optimization. I was expecting the PC to each bring in about 10% more processing power and shorten the optimization time accordingly. However, the old computers being old quad cores and using DDR2 actually
Hello, can somebody please explain what this error message means and what I need to do to get rid of it because MT4 tester doesn't work at the moment. Thanks