Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 107

Hello , I am working with and EA which uses a table panel in which you can change symbpol in an slave chart. So I am using a Master EA that works with a Slave EA to do that. To Change symbosl I am using ChangeSymbolPeriod and as documentation says, all EA and indi are restarted. I saw some
  Error  (4)
Hi guys! Am getiing these errors: 2022.12.02 15:30:43.589 Notifications: failed send request [0] receive response failed [12002] 2022.12.02 15:30:43.589 Notifications: 'order #51652826 sell stop 0.06 EURUSD at 1.05287 activated at price 1.05080' not sent to '42C6B909' what would be the reason, as
Hi, I see that in some cases a backtest requires a lot of time (1hr+) and memory. Can anyone suggest what might be reason for this so I can try to resolve it? Thank you very much
Hello i'm a youg student trying to make it please guide me on what to read so that ican build my own trading bots and automate trading strategies please help
I have this script that is supposed to be used for risk management on my trading account. However, I have an issue taking profit. The script calculates the tp levels of 1:1,1:2, and 1:3 once a stop loss has been inputed by the user. My first tp level works flawlessy and using the same structure my
  MQL4 to MQL5  (7)
How do I rewrite these from mql4 to mql5? 1) asking1 = MarketInfo("GBPUSD",MODE_ASK); 2) int ticket=OrderSend("EURUSD",OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,0,0,"My EA",12345,0,Green);
  Cross over Code  (2)
can any one helpme i want a code to make numbers cross over when the values drop from 10 - 0 and also when they increase from 0 - 10
Hello, Ive tried developing own EAs from developers but its been struggling. However, I found appropriate results by using readymade EAs. Ive been using free EAs for last two months and they have somehow handled ups and down when market become volatile. My question is that can I depend on free EAs
For example, in my EA, i need to get the value from a trendline , but if there is a weekend, i will get different value by getting different testing period.(seems calculating weekend in one case) 1.If i selet 2022.8.1 - 2022.9.1 2.If i selet 2022.8.8 - 2022.9.1 The value return by
Hello, Is there any technique/way we can automatically copy trades from Binance Futures to MT5/MT4. especially for the btc and eth
Hi all Hope you are well. I've tried researching this question but have come up blank. I am creating an EA that sets Sell Limit orders in good time before the trade happens. However, in the demo account, the trade is being executed at a "worse" order price. E.g. If my order says to sell at 100, it
Hi, is there a way to write log files during optimization? I would like to print stuff while multiple optimization agents are running. Is there a way to see results of Print("...") commands somewhere? Thank you very much
Let's say I Input a market sell order, I want it to automatically come with a 10-20 pip stop loss from the price I entered the trade, This for Metatrader 5, can anyone help me
Hi All, What is this number meaning in MT5 Tester? I can't correlate it with Margin levels and other numbers. Seeminghly, on Demo accounts the system is closing the trade if Margin Level is going down to 50%. In the Tester though it shows approx 220%-230% as Deposit Load when the Tester stops Can
I keep getting the following error CHistoryPositionInfo::HistoryPositionCheck > Error: the selected position is still open . I presume it generated in the library module code but not quite sure what I should do to avoid the error (or do nothing as I do now) Do I somehow need to DESELECT
Hello I'm new in developing EA and have written my 1st EA. I need help in how to upload a custom indicator that my EA uses. I would appreciate some direction in where to look at preferably some detail way to do it. This is to be able to publish the EA on the market and sell it. It works well on my
Please see subject thanks! I've had an EA built and would like to add support for autotrading and backtesting with custom symbol charts, e.g., <link to market product removed> I thought once I found a guide or YouTube video on how to modify EAs to interact with custom symbol chart data, but I can't
due to different settings in these EA's I have 2 or more, even 5, 7 the same trade opened at exactly the same time. How to make a restriction in this case? All EA's have the same magic number. I made restriction: "allows to open only 1 trade" in EA, but it doesn't works, because as I see all EA's
The scatter plot of strategy tester has pass number on horizontal axis and result on vertical axis. Why in the attached screenshot pass number 61 is not where 61 is on the axis
  List<Type> in MQL5  (10)
I have a background in C#, and wondering how I can get a list of type T in MQL5. For example, if I have the below class: class Person { public : Person(); ~ Person(); private : }; In C#, I could easily get a list by using : List < Person > myList = new List < Person > (); How can I achieve this
I need an EA that stops the session and disconnects autotrading, but that takes into account the different trades of the day, that is, that the objective can be marked (ex. 20% of the balance ) with a start of balance of 10,000,if the trades are -40,100,60,-80,180,stop when the balance is 10200 and
Hi How calculate resistance and support of current time-frame!? I don't want indicator! I want calculate resistance and support within EA..... BR J
Hi, When I'm testing experts advisors, some of them use 100% of my core. And some, doesn't use more than 8% of capability. Actually, both experts are almost the sames, only few lines and indicators changes. Do someone have an idea of what cause this problem ? And how could I fix it
Hey, thanks for taking the time to read my question, I don’t have any problems compiling the entire EA, but I noticed my EA was showing up as an indicator in the MetaTrader environment and not as an EA. Could this be because my Buy and Sell orders are incorrect? CTrade m_trade; // trading object
Hello guys, I need a bit of guidance to learn how to test my strategy. I have made up my own strategy, with know indicators and i want to back test it on MT5. I tried the strategy tester, but it is very weak : 1. It shows the evolution of the price not the conditions 2. it does not allow you to
I find these errors test on EURUSD,H1 (netting) there are no trading operations test on XAUUSD,D1 (netting) strategy tester report 162 total trades test on GBPUSD,M30 (netting) strategy tester report 1 total trades test on EURUSD,M1 (netting) 2020.02 . 18 23 : 09 : 40 current account state
  EA expired  (5)
Hi everybody i have download one EA in somewhere, for me is good because i follow his work and sometimes i close or i move TP in manual ..problem is this : at the end of the 2017 EA is expired there is someone that can do reverse engineering and cut off or move foward the date of expiring ?? I have
Hi all, the example is generic, since I have no idea how to overload the indexed assignment ... does anyone know how to do? class CIntArray { int array[]; ... public : void Set( int index, int value ) { array[index]= value ;
Hello,  How can I set fixed spreads in MT5 backtesting ? It's always floating? Thank you.
Quick question. I am trading with MT5, and i am looking for a way to close all open positions at once. Is this function in MT5? I have looked everywhere in the platform and cant find it. If it isnt, why not? It really seems like this otion should be there as default