Articles, Library comments - page 281

Forex Fraus Slogger: The Expert Advisor is based on the operation of its predecessor — Forex Fraus (for M1), but using the Envelopes indicator. Author: Dmitriy Zaytsev
Fine Fractal Channel: A finer resolution channel made of three bar fractals. Author: Benjamin Joshua Nash
New article Easy Stock Market Trading with MetaTrader has been published: This article raises the issues of automated trading on the stock market. Examples of MetaTrader 4 and QUIK integration are provided for your information. In addition to that, you can familiarize yourself with MetaTrader...
Delta Force: Delta Force Indicator. Author: Collector
Up&Down: Indicator of support and resistance levels. It simplifies the navigation in placing the "stops". Author: John Smith
New article Trader's Kit: Drag Trade Library has been published: The article describes Drag Trade Library that provides functionality for visual trading. The library can easily be integrated into virtually any Expert Advisor. Your Expert Advisor can be transformed from an automat into an automated...
Exp_Super_Trend: Trading system based on the signals of the Super_Trend indicator. The signal is formed when a bar is closing if there is change in color of the indicator. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Simple Levels: EA opens trades from support and resistance levels which were set by a trader. Author: Vladimir Tkach
BreakThrough: System open positions after crossing hand drawn trendlines on chart. Author: Matus German
  Experts: KNUX Martingale  (22   1 2 3)
KNUX Martingale: This is a new version of KNUX Expert Advisor. It works with ADX, CCI, RVI and WPR indicators. The Strategy works with Martingale. The Martingale Base was coded by Matus German. It will works on all time frames. Author: Ralf Broszeit
Exp_AdaptiveRenko: The Exp_AdaptiveRenko Expert Advisor based on the NRTR of the AdaptiveRenko indicator. Fig. 1. The instances of history of deals on the chart. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Exp_PriceChannel_Stop: A trading system based on the signals of the PriceChannel_Stop indicator. A signal is formed at the close of a bar if a color point indicating trend change has appeared. Fig. 1. Examples of trades on the chart Author: Nikolay Kositsin
i-GentorCCIM_v.0.2: Removed LSMA and EMA. Made the sixth signal bar and trend coloring. Author: John Smith
i-IntradayFibonacci: Intraday Fibonacci levels. Author: John Smith
i-DRProjections: Prediction of the daily price ranges. Author: John Smith
i-DayOfWeek: The indicator displays the selected day of the week. Author: John Smith
i-Cross&Main: The indicator calculates the product of GBPUSD x USDCHF. Painted red, GBPCHF - black (repeats the price on the upper chart) Author: John Smith
i-BigBarsFromH1: The indicator is designed for displaying the candles of any higher timeframe on the H1 chart. It is also possible to display the candles of the non-standard timeframes: H5, H7 or H11. The upward and downward bars are filled with different colors. Author: John Smith
forecast osc: Quote: One of Jurik's smoothing versions. Author: John Smith
dayHL_Average: The indicator plots levels based on the previous days. Author: John Smith
XO: The indicator without averaging of the data array, that is a Buy/Sell decision is made in one move. Author: John Smith
Correlation by njel: Improvement of the pair correlation indicator, for different timeframes. Green - positive correlation. Red - negative. Author: Andrey Opeyda
Weighted WCCI: The indicator draws the slow and fast ССI and colors bars for determining patterns and trends. Author: John Smith
VoltyChannel_Stop_v1: The indicator helps to follow the trend on the market. Author: John Smith
VSI: The indicator that calculates the volume corresponding to MA per second (or period). Author: John Smith
TrendRSI_v1: The indicator that works on the level breakout\rebound. Author: John Smith
DynamicRS_C: The indicator plots dynamic support and resistance levels. Author: rebus
MM % volatility: Simple strategy - MM % volatility Author: max12
ModiSimple: Simple tactics using RSI and MACD Author: max12
TrailCD: The indicator shows convergence/divergence of the fast and slow trailing. Author: John Smith