Is there any staff at Service Desk?

Hi all,

I tried to make a payment 2 days ago to renew the rent of an EA and suddenly got the message "financial operations are limited" and could not complete the transaction. The money has been deducted from my bank account and credited to my MQL5 account but I could not use the fund to rent the EA which will expire today.

I sent a request to Service Desk and now after nearly 48hrs there is still no reply at all...the request is still unapproved which I think means no one has even seen it yet.

Do any of you know how long it takes on average for Service Desk to respond? Or if they ever respond at all? It is very frustrating when they withhold your funds without giving you any reply or explanation at all...

If there is any Service Desk staff out there, my request number is #1528509 and I hope someone can help me remove the financial operation limitation ASAP. Thanks.

Regards,
Jimmy

Sergey Golubev:

One week to one month? Are you serious??
I don't think that is acceptable when US$180 of my real money is being held in the MQL5 account and cannot be used. They should at least make some form of communication by now (which is already over 48hrs). This is very poor service.

You asked - I replied.
Because most service desk guys are the developers (of MT4 and MT5) so they may have some high priority tasks for now.
As far as I know - they trying to fix the situation anyway so they are helping.

Sergey Golubev:

You asked - I replied.
Because most service desk guys are the developers (of MT4 and MT5) so they may have some high priority tasks for now.
As far as I know - they trying to fix the situation anyway so they are helping.

Yes thanks, I do appreciate your reply. But I think financial issues should be also given higher priority or the company should at least have a designated staff member that handles financial issues so they can be resolved within a reasonable time (eg. less than 48hrs). I know it's not true but it seriously feels like they took my money and doesn't want to give it back. Plus now that I can't renew the rent of my EA I will be missing out potentially profitable trades so their slow reply is not only costing me time, but potentially money as well.

ccjhuang:
Yes thanks, I do appreciate your reply. But I think financial issues should be also given higher priority or the company should at least have a designated staff member that handles financial issues so they can be resolved within a reasonable time (eg. less than 48hrs). I know it's not true but it seriously feels like they took my money and doesn't want to give it back. Plus now that I can't renew the rent of my EA I will be missing out potentially profitable trades so their slow reply is not only costing me time, but potentially money as well.

Correct

Nowadays, More people are not receiving replies from Service Desk

I know them perfectly during my join into this community, they were instantly replying !

Finally, someone at Service Desk responded to my request half an hour ago and the financial operation limitation was lifted. Thanks everyone for your input.

regards,

Jimmy 

ccjhuang:

Finally, someone at Service Desk responded to my request half an hour ago and the financial operation limitation was lifted. Thanks everyone for your input.

regards,

Jimmy 

Great News

Service Desk ...... ha what service!!??

I've just had a service ticket closed by Service Desk which related to a faulty product.

It took them three weeks..... yes THREE weeks to respond and when they did it was to say i couldn't have a refund because I had activated the product!

Now of course it's obvious to you and I that you aren't going to know a product is faulty until you try it, so their lack of action is totally unfair.

(Looks like I've been spammed.... some reference below to a productivity index, but it's nothing to do with me!)

Devonish:

Service Desk ...... ha what service!!??

I've just had a service ticket closed by Service Desk which related to a faulty product.

It took them three weeks..... yes THREE weeks to respond and when they did it was to say i couldn't have a refund because I had activated the product!

Now of course it's obvious to you and I that you aren't going to know a product is faulty until you try it, so their lack of action is totally unfair.

(Looks like I've been spammed.... some reference below to a productivity index, but it's nothing to do with me!)

There is one good recommendation - buy the products from the people/sellers you know personally or everybody knows them from this forum as the active members of the forum. So, it is better to buy something from the person you know (well-known person), or we (users of the forum) should know this person (seller) from all his/her posts here.
It is my criteria.
Reason: