How I get 99.9% modelling quality on MT4 build 950 ???

Hello friends

Press F2 and download all M1 frames.

After download, M1 backtest is still only 25%

Marco vd Heijden:
Press F2 and download all M1 frames.

Thank you but i need 99% quality 

We can not get 99% quality with metatrader data history

The formula of modelling quality calculation is given in the article named What the Numbers in the Expert Testing Report Mean:
ModellingQuality = ((0.25*(StartGen-StartBar) + 
                     0.5 *(StartGenM1-StartGen) + 
                     0.9 *(HistoryTotal-StartGenM1)) / (HistoryTotal-StartBar))*100%;
where:
  • HistoryTotal - the total amount of bars in history;

• StartBar - the number of bar with which the testing was started. Modeling starts at at least 101st bar or the bar corresponding with the initial date of test limits;

• StartGen - the number of bar with which the modeling on the nearest timeframe started;

• StartGenM1 - the number of bar with which the modeling on minutes started;

at that:

• the distance between the beginning of modeling of databases for the nearest timeframe and the beginning of modeling on the nearest timeframe data has a weighting factor of 0.25;

• the distance between the beginning of modeling on the nearest timeframe data and the beginning of modeling on minutes has a weighting factor of 0.5;

• the distance between the beginning of modeling on minutes and the end of history data has a weighting factor of 0.9.

Data modelled on one-minute timeframes are rated very high: 90% of quality.

Reasoning from the same formula, the one-minute data modelled cannot be of quality exceeding 25% since data of a smaller period are not used for modelling of these data. For client terminal, there are simply no data of a smaller period, but there are tick data. However, tick data are not stored in the client terminal by standard means.

In themselves, one-minute data are the most detailed data about the price movement. And, using them, one can model the price movement inside of bars of larger periods. At that, discrepancy between the real price movement and the ticks modelled will not be large due to presence of one-minute reference points: Open, High, Low, Close. These reference points form the first approximation of the price movement function (the first-order approximation). The higher is the value of the period modelled, the more there are reference points and the more exact is the modelling. And vice-versa, the lower the value of the modelled period is, the lower is the modelling quality. For example, up to 240 one-minute reference points can be used to model a one-hour bar. When modelling a 5-minute bar, the amount of reference points drops to 20.

As we mentioned before, there are just 4 reference points for a one-minute bar to be formed! This is why the rating of modelling quality for one-minute bars does not exceed 25%. However, if one uses signals received from data of a larger timeframe when testing on one-minute timeframe, the data modelled should, of course, be rated much higher because the price movement within the bar of timeframe larger than the on-minute one is considered.

M1 modeling quality and backtests

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1513

One-Minute Data Modelling Quality Rating
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com

Thank you  marco.

But i don't get 99% quality with M5 time frame or higher time frame. i get maximum 90% quality. 

Mahdi Vaseghmanesh:

Thank you  marco.

But i don't get 99% quality with M5 time frame or higher time frame. i get maximum 90% quality. 

You can try here. They are claiming 99% on the back test. Chris

Mahdi Vaseghmanesh :

Hello friends

Look in this topic: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/80974

Mahdi Vaseghmanesh:

Thank you  marco.

try different broker

Once we have results with 99.9% modelling quality, how reliable are the results?

Reason: