💡 IDEA FOR NEW MT FEATURE

Hello, I have this idea for a new MT feature. A option that can schedule stop/start all EA autotrading running (just switch off/on the autotrading option).  So we can decide for example to kill EA and/or close orders, or directly Mt in the day with market mover news. 

Ideal is have something like a calendar where indicate run/stop preferred days, when operate ed when not. 

User for example can decide that tomorrow from 13 to 22 or in the next 3 day, switch off/on autotrading. And a checkbox for decide if also close all opened orders. 

Extra idea is to import from some investor site (like investing) the calendar of event and decide who are event that must close autotrading and/or orders (example, only Us, eu, Italy events and only event with 1,2,3 rating of impact)

Thank you so much 

Gianluca 

AccountInfoInteger(ACCOUNT_TRADE_ALLOWED)

Marco vd Heijden:
Minimal reply, your. I don't understand :(

Fuorissimo:
Hello, I have this idea for a new MT feature. A option that can schedule stop/start all EA autotrading running (just switch off/on the autotrading option).  So we can decide for example to kill EA and/or close orders, or directly Mt in the day with market mover news. 

Ideal is have something like a calendar where indicate run/stop preferred days, when operate ed when not. 

User for example can decide that tomorrow from 13 to 22 or in the next 3 day, switch off/on autotrading. And a checkbox for decide if also close all opened orders. 

Extra idea is to import from some investor site (like investing) the calendar of event and decide who are event that must close autotrading and/or orders (example, only Us, eu, Italy events and only event with 1,2,3 rating of impact)

Thank you so much 

Gianluca 

Ok - go and write an EA for this! You don't need to improve MT4/5 for this.

Carl Schreiber:
Ok - go and write an EA for this! You don't need to improve MT4/5 for this.
yes agreed. just build robot that will translate your idea. Metaquotes will not moved to addon these features.  :D

Francis Dogbe:
yes agreed. just build robot that will translate your idea. Metaquotes will not moved to addon these features.  :D
They will nod addon any idea.

Carl Schreiber:
Ok - go and write an EA for this! You don't need to improve MT4/5 for this.Someone on other forum say that an EA can't manage other EA. 

I'm not a programmer, this is just an idea 
Reason: