Cant find Metaquotes 4 ID at iphone 5&6

Hey Guys,

i like to send signals to a mobile phone = iphone 5&6!

I can not find the Metaquotes ID in the latest app version???

Can you please help me??

Thanks a lot in advance!

Julian 

Mirko Cerulli:

Settings > Messages

Hey Mirko,

thank you for feedback. But if i download Metatrader4 App in Apple Store and install on Iphone 5 or 6 i can not find the ID under settings or message or anywhere else. Please help me with that, i cant find it or know how to generate!

Thx

Julian 

Julez1982:

Hey Mirko,

thank you for feedback. But if i download Metatrader4 App in Apple Store and install on Iphone 5 or 6 i can not find the ID under settings or message or anywhere else. Please help me with that, i cant find it or know how to generate!

Thx

Julian 

Click on the green link on your first post.

Alain Verleyen:
Click on the green link on your first post.

I can not find. Under settings at Iphone 5 there is no MY ID!

Please tell me where to find Metaquotes ID at Iphone 5, i cant!

Thx!!

Julian 

Need to provide mobile phone number.

Profile > Settings > Mobile phone 

Mirko Cerulli:

Need to provide mobile phone number.

Profile > Settings > Mobile phone 

? not related to the topic.

Alain Verleyen:
? not related to the topic.
Simply insert MQL5 credentials?
I did not remember.
I seemed to remember that it was necessary to enter the phone number. My mistake.

Mirko Cerulli:
Simply insert MQL5 credentials?
I did not remember.
I seemed to remember that it was necessary to enter the phone number. My mistake.

No. You just have to install MT4 (or MT5) on your mobile. It gives an ID, you enter this ID in your MT4 platform (Tools->Options->Notifications).

The green link in first is explaing all about getting ID. I don't have an iPhone so I can check if these information are still valid.

Alain Verleyen:

No. You just have to install MT4 (or MT5) on your mobile. It gives an ID, you enter this ID in your MT4 platform (Tools->Options->Notifications).

The green link in first is explaing all about getting ID. I don't have an iPhone so I can check if these information are still valid.

Theoretically there must be an ID under message. But at Iphone 5 and 6 there is no! Maybe bug in the app. I dont find the Metaquotes ID!

Julez1982:

Theoretically there must be an ID under message. But at Iphone 5 and 6 there is no! Maybe bug in the app. I dont find the Metaquotes ID!

Please provide a screenshot
Reason: