Discussion of article "How to Post a Product in the Market" - page 6

Stanislav Korotky:

Answers for both questions - no.

No bundles are allowed. Every product must be self-contained and provide some value by itself, yet different products can interact with each other.

No DLLs are allowed. Every product should be a single ex-file.

That's sad... :( Limits me pretty significantly.

dear Mql5 team,

I had an EA made ordered from a programmer and im using it to trade live right now. i want to sell the EA, but i getting message of error related to the property,

ive doubled checked in metaeditor, compiled with no errors..

please help me on this

thanks 

Alexandro Wijaya:

I had an EA made ordered from a programmer and im using it to trade live right now. i want to sell the EA, but i getting message of error related to the property,

ive doubled checked in metaeditor, compiled with no errors..

Please provide exact error message.

i dont have add product option even if i registered as seller.. i only have add signal option.

why is so ? please help.

thank you 

Hi,

1) What about price for rent. Let's say I want to offer an discount for a limited period.
If I change the monthly subscription will it affect all current customers or only the new comers ?  

Is it possible to have a non listed product, so I can hide it and sell it with a special link ?

2)  Is it possible to have the customers info ? such as email or license key ?.

Is It possible to communicate with my buyers ? like sending invitation for my webinairs and other ressources ?

Many Thanks  

C-K 

Hi,

it allows the standard library https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/standardlibrary to use?

Example: #include <Trade\Trade.mqh>

Thanks

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Library
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Library
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Library - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Cyril Sompairac:

1) What about price for rent. Let's say I want to offer an discount for a limited period.

If I change the monthly subscription will it affect all current customers or only the new comers ?  

Is it possible to have a non listed product, so I can hide it and sell it with a special link ?

2)  Is it possible to have the customers info ? such as email or license key ?.

Is It possible to communicate with my buyers ? like sending invitation for my webinairs and other ressources ?

1) Price changes will affect all new payment transactions (existing subscribers will pay new price only when/if prolongation happens). You can't have a non-listed hidden product.

2) No and no. The only way of notifying  customers is via "friendship" - they must be subscribed to your news feed.

Rainer Albrecht:

it allows the standard library https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/standardlibrary to use?

Example: #include <Trade\Trade.mqh>

This is just a set of headers. You may use them freely.

Update Indicators

I want to press the Ready button,

but if i press always appears Checklist.

What can I do to upgrade my indicators?

In the Description tab, I did not find anything.

Rohlan Samino:

I want to press the Ready button,

but if i press always appears Checklist.

What can I do to upgrade my indicators?

In the Description tab, I did not find anything.

Hello,

you should write in Moderator's comments tab about problem with products. They will help you soon.

Thank you.

Reason: