Help please

Hello, 

I've been using an EA expert in MT5 since a long time for my main account. i just opened a new secondary account in MT5 and once I log into it the EA goes under the secondary account. is it a glitch or is it actually moving there? and any recommendation because I wanna open the same bot for both accounts.

thanks and regards,

Yusuf Mohamed Noor Hasa Saleh:

Hello, 

I've been using an EA expert in MT5 since a long time for my main account. i just opened a new secondary account in MT5 and once I log into it the EA goes under the secondary account. is it a glitch or is it actually moving there? and any recommendation because I wanna open the same bot for both accounts.

thanks and regards,

You have one mt5 terminal but multiple accounts it will only be logged into one of the accounts at anytime 
To use multiple accounts at the same time install multiple mt terminals

Paul Anscombe #:
You have one mt5 terminal but multiple accounts it will only be logged into one of the accounts at anytime 
To use multiple accounts at the same time install multiple mt terminals

Hello thanks for the reply do u mean i install MT5 multiple times as per to how many account i want to use? or there is something called multiple MT terminals?

Yusuf Mohamed Noor Hasa Saleh #:

Hello thanks for the reply do u mean i install MT5 multiple times as per to how many account i want to use? or there is something called multiple MT terminals?

install multiple times, if you want to run multiple accounts at the same time

Reason: