Metatrader 4 Build 1417 for MAC

Hello,

Anyone knows the location of MT4's data folder for build 1417 released on 1 May 2024 ?

For a M1 MacBook

Thanks

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MT5 Build 4120 MacOS M1-Data Folder Copy Paste Issue

Julia Lopez, 2023.12.31 19:22

The MQL5 data folder on macOS is typically located in the "Library" folder, which is hidden by default. To access it, follow these steps:

1. Open the "Finder."
  2. In the menu bar, click on "Go."
  3. Press and hold the "Option" key to reveal the "Library" option, then click on it.
  4. Navigate to "Application Support" > "MetaQuotes" > "Terminal" > "Common" > "Files."

This is where you should find the MQL5 data folder.

Sergey Golubev #:

Thank you so much.

I'd like to edit step 4 as it might help others based on the latest MACOS/MT4 updates...

4. Navigate to "Application Support" > "net.metaquotes.wine.metatrader4" > "drive_c" > "Program Files (x86)" > "MetaTrader 4".

Cheers,

FX.Sniffer:

Hello,

Anyone knows the location of MT4's data folder for build 1417 released on 1 May 2024 ?

For a M1 MacBook

Thanks

Hi,

Where I can find that version for Mac, could you provide a valid link?

The version which is provided here is not working on my Mac. It's says that it's installed successfully but actually it isn't. At the moment, I don't have any MT4 on my machine :(

I don't know if it is important but version of MacOS is Sonoma 14.4.1.

Please, some help.

Thanks

Nenad Stefanovic #:

Hi,

Where I can find that version for Mac, could you provide a valid link?

The version which is provided here is not working on my Mac. It's says that it's installed successfully but actually it isn't. At the moment, I don't have any MT4 on my machine :(

I don't know if it is important but version of MacOS is Sonoma 14.4.1.

Please, some help.

Thanks

Hi,

I have the same MACOS and you can download MT4 from this link https://www.metatrader4.com/en/download

Download MetaTrader 4 for PC, iPhone, iPad and Android
Download MetaTrader 4 for PC, iPhone, iPad and Android
  • www.metatrader4.com
Download MetaTrader 4 for PC to receive the most powerful and convenient tool for technical analysis and trading in the markets. During the first launch, you will be prompted to open a free demo account allowing you to test all the features of the trading platform. MetaTrader 4 iPhone/iPad Millions of traders have already chosen MetaTrader 4...

FX.Sniffer #:

Hi,

I have the same MACOS and you can download MT4 from this link https://www.metatrader4.com/en/download

Thanks.

I actually had a problem with my antivirus. Once I realized, problem has gone :)

Reason: