Latest MT4 build headache

Hi all, i have developed a forex trading strategy that works on a daily pattern of events as well as signals, yes it is true!!, the problem is is that windows 10 does not like offline charts in a simulator and simply freezes when advancing backtesting  speed.

Windows 7 on the other hand will run the simulator at full speed with multiple offline charts, no prob(just clear the cache periodically).

The problem is is that the latest MT4 build(1415 1 April 2024) does not have audio entry signal alerts, it was fine with the previous build, so i simply rolled back using a restore point to an earlier date ..sorted right...except in a dumb moment i was forced to format and re install Windows  without a backup disk so had to re run the MT4 installation which oviousely automatically defaults to the latest build.

The only way around the problem is to hope that someone has not updated their platform and would share the terminal.EXE 

Anybody assisting in this matter will get my strategy indicators and method.

Thanks in advance

thumper1580:

Hi all, i have developed a forex trading strategy that works on a daily pattern of events as well as signals, yes it is true!!, the problem is is that windows 10 does not like offline charts in a simulator and simply freezes when advancing backtesting  speed.

Windows 7 on the other hand will run the simulator at full speed with multiple offline charts, no prob(just clear the cache periodically).

The problem is is that the latest MT4 build(1415 1 April 2024) does not have audio entry signal alerts, it was fine with the previous build, so i simply rolled back using a restore point to an earlier date ..sorted right...except in a dumb moment i was forced to format and re install Windows  without a backup disk so had to re run the MT4 installation which oviousely automatically defaults to the latest build.

The only way around the problem is to hope that someone has not updated their platform and would share the terminal.EXE 

Anybody assisting in this matter will get my strategy indicators and method.

Thanks in advance

Your frustration is understood, but using unauthorized versions opens you up to potential security risks and legal issues.
Reason: