EA 500 transactions per week

I need a EA that can perform more than 500 transactions per week with a profit of 2% and DD of no more than 10%.

Khaled Ali E Msmly:
I need a EA that can perform more than 500 transactions per week with a profit of 2% and DD of no more than 10%.

Such recommendations are not allowed in this forum, you should make your own search in the Market and Codebase or post your requirements as a job in the Freelance section.

Khaled Ali E Msmly:

Good luck with that, forex is not a "get rich quick scheme". You need to understand that.

Nardus Van Staden #:

Good luck with that, forex is not a "get rich quick scheme". You need to understand that.

I did not mean to make a 2% profit on the deal, I meant to make a 2% profit per week, and I think this is something possible in the world of Forex.

Khaled Ali E Msmly #:

I did not mean to make a 2% profit on the deal, I meant to make a 2% profit per week, and I think this is something possible in the world of Forex.

Everything is possible in the world of Forex, sometimes for few weeks, sometimes for few months, and next day.. it's not.

500 transaction per week is a bit strange, what's the logic behind that requirement?

Oleksandr Medviediev #:

Everything is possible in the world of Forex, sometimes for few weeks, sometimes for few months, and next day.. it's not.

500 transaction per week is a bit strange, what's the logic behind that requirement?

There are two goals:

1- Make a large trading volume to benefit from the commission for executing trades

2- A secondary goal is to obtain a very small profit from each trade. If the percentage of winning trades is 51% compared to 49% of losing trades, I will exit at the end of the week with a profit.

Your idea seems appealing indeed. Unfortunately must consider some practical implications (problems).

1. Market Spread + Broker Commission

• Spread acts as an immediate cost on each trade.

• Brokers charge commissions on each trade.

These costs accumulate with each trade, significantly reducing net gains.

2. Risk-Reward Ratio

• If your stop-loss size is larger than your take-profit size, you’re essentially betting against yourself. Even with a 51% win rate, you’ll lose money over time due to unfavorable RR.

3. Probability and Statistics

• The 51% win rate doesn’t guarantee consistent profits. It merely suggests that, over a large number of trades, you’ll win slightly more often than lose. However, the actual sequence of wins and losses matters. A string of consecutive losses can wipe out gains from previous trades. The law of large numbers applies when you have thousands of trades, not just 500. With only 500 trades, randomness can significantly impact results.

4. Market Conditions and Volatility

• Market isn't consistently volatile. Some weeks may offer fewer opportunities, while others may be more active. Forcing trades during low-volatility periods can lead to losses.

5. Slippage and Execution Delays

• Rapid-fire trading can result in considerable slippage - when your order executes at a different price than expected.

SUMMARY: Trading isn’t a numbers game where more trades automatically mean more profits.

It's important to consider the concept of slippage and execution delays, which can result in considerable losses when trading rapidly. Trading isn't a numbers game where more trades automatically mean more profitsIn terms of finding an EA that meets your requirements, it might be more productive to focus on finding an EA that has a good track record of consistent profits over a larger number of trades, rather than trying to find one that can perform a large number of trades per week. This could involve researching and testing different EAs, as well as considering the importance of risk management and position sizing in trading.
  • Khaled Ali E Msmly
  • www.mql5.com
I need a EA that can perform more than 500 transactions per week with a profit of 2% and DD of no more than 10...

Konstantinos Kalaitzidis #:
It's important to consider the concept of slippage and execution delays, which can result in considerable losses when trading rapidly. Trading isn't a numbers game where more trades automatically mean more profitsIn terms of finding an EA that meets your requirements, it might be more productive to focus on finding an EA that has a good track record of consistent profits over a larger number of trades, rather than trying to find one that can perform a large number of trades per week. This could involve researching and testing different EAs, as well as considering the importance of risk management and position sizing in trading.

Regarding the slippage in the price, I tried broker and it achieved the lowest possible slippage rate for me.

As for the number of profitable transactions, we will rely on the best price fluctuation indicators in order to achieve at least a 51% profitable transaction rate.

As for searching for an excellent expert, now I have been doing my research for more than a year on all the experts in the MQL5.com market, and every expert is under my control, I conduct tests and evaluations on them.

Oleksandr Medviediev #:

Your idea seems appealing indeed. Unfortunately must consider some practical implications (problems).

1. Market Spread + Broker Commission

• Spread acts as an immediate cost on each trade.

• Brokers charge commissions on each trade.

These costs accumulate with each trade, significantly reducing net gains.

2. Risk-Reward Ratio

• If your stop-loss size is larger than your take-profit size, you’re essentially betting against yourself. Even with a 51% win rate, you’ll lose money over time due to unfavorable RR.

3. Probability and Statistics

• The 51% win rate doesn’t guarantee consistent profits. It merely suggests that, over a large number of trades, you’ll win slightly more often than lose. However, the actual sequence of wins and losses matters. A string of consecutive losses can wipe out gains from previous trades. The law of large numbers applies when you have thousands of trades, not just 500. With only 500 trades, randomness can significantly impact results.

4. Market Conditions and Volatility

• Market isn't consistently volatile. Some weeks may offer fewer opportunities, while others may be more active. Forcing trades during low-volatility periods can lead to losses.

5. Slippage and Execution Delays

• Rapid-fire trading can result in considerable slippage - when your order executes at a different price than expected.

SUMMARY: Trading isn’t a numbers game where more trades automatically mean more profits.

Thank you for your comments, which are very important and we will take them into consideration. I think the solutions are:

For the first point, we will choose an excellent broker, I have already tried it and it is the best broker for this type.

Second point: Stop loss and take profit will be equal.

The third point: Entry will be based on volatility indicators, and we choose the best one that achieves a profitable transaction rate of more than 51%.

Fourth point: The work will be on the major currency pairs in which there is often price fluctuation, such as the euro dollar and the pound dollar.

The fifth point is the same as the first point: We will rely on the broker, as it is the best company in executing trades with the least possible slippage.

There is a person who actually applies the same idea and makes more than 900 deals a week, and seeing him succeed at it for a long time is what encouraged me to implement it. search on the signals page, and select in the search filter the number of trades per week box: 500

It’s interesting that you observed someone making over 900 trades a week successfully.

Keep in mind that individual success doesn’t guarantee the same $$$ outcome for everyone exercising "500+ deals per week" approach, because of the phenomena called "profitability bias":
 - the person opens 50 accounts (each with slightly different settings);
 - posts signal/live monitoring for 1 account only (the one showing the best "900 trades a week" result), hiding the rest 49 that suck. 

Number of accounts may vary, but you got the idea.

Best of luck with your search! 

Reason: