Maximum allowed lot size limit

Hello, I know that the broker can set the limit of the maximum lot size for each trade, but I had this question, is it possible to set my metatrader5 in such a way that I cannot enter more volume than a certain lot size? 
Also, I tried using mql5 to cancel the orders sent when using on click trading, but I was unsuccessful and received errors.
I appreciate all help in advance

Adel2007:
Hello, I know that the broker can set the limit of the maximum lot size for each trade, but I had this question, is it possible to set my metatrader5 in such a way that I cannot enter more volume than a certain lot size? 
Also, I tried using mql5 to cancel the orders sent when using on click trading, but I was unsuccessful and received errors.
I appreciate all help in advance
There is no global parameter/setting in MT5 that allows you to set a hard limit on the max lot size for all trades or max size for 1 trade.

Just search or let someone program you own "One click trading" panel.
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

Oleksandr Medviediev #:
There is no global parameter/setting in MT5 that allows you to set a hard limit on the max lot size for all trades or max size for 1 trade.
Thank you for your answer

Carl Schreiber #:
Just search or let someone program you own "One click trading" panel.

Actually, I can write it myself, I just wanted to ask this question so that maybe someone can suggest me another creative way.

Thank.

Adel2007 #:

Actually, I can write it myself, I just wanted to ask this question so that maybe someone can suggest me another creative way.

Thank.

This online tool is perfect for calculating the max lot for your account instantly:

It saves the hassle of needing to do the math
Reason: