Signal's lot size

Hello. Can I change the volume from 0.01 to a larger volume by subscribing to a signal? and how to do it?

Spiridonova87:
Hello. Can I change the volume from 0.01 to a larger volume by subscribing to a signal? and how to do it?

If you already use the maximum 95% of your deposit in your Signal's settings, there is nothing else you can do to increase your signal's trades lot size, except increasing your account's balance.

Элени Анна Брану # :

If you are already using a 95% share cap in your signal supply, there is nothing else you can do to increase your signal's trade lot size other than increase your account balance.

Transactions on the copied account are opened with a volume of 0.01. If I set the share of participation to 95%, then perhaps the volume will be greater? 0.02, for example. Did I understand correctly?

Spiridonova87 #:

Transactions on the copied account are opened with a volume of 0.01. If I set the share of participation to 95%, then perhaps the volume will be greater? 0.02, for example. Did I understand correctly?

Write in English in this English part of the forum please.

The signal's trades lot size is calculated automatically, based on your account's balance, levarage and currency, so it may increase if you increase the percentage of your deposit that it is used for signal copying.

Spiridonova87 #:

This is the summary post on Russian forum: post (it is same information as in this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11714 only in Russian for example). 

Элени Анна Брану # :

Пишите по-английски в этой русскоязычной части форума, пожалуйста.

Размер лота для сигнала транзакции рассчитывается автоматически на основе баланса вашего счета, кредитного плеча и валюты, поэтому он может увеличиться, если вы увеличите процент вашего депозита, который используется для подачи сигнала.

Thank you very much for your response. Now everything is clear

Reason: