LiveUpdate not updating

I’m getting the message;

LiveUpdate: old version, try to download new one

In the past when I relaunch the mt4 terminal it automatically updates itself and restarts with the new version

but now it is stuck on “old version” with no connection

Should I wait for a fix or continue installing a new terminal and copying all the data needed across? 

I encountered the same issue, Max. After waiting for a couple of days with no progress, I decided to resolve it by downloading the corresponding MT4 terminals from each broker's website and installing them afresh.

I understand how frustrating it can be, as you'll need to transfer many files from the old terminals to the new ones.

I’m glad to know its happening to you as well Eleni, thanks, at least its not a problem my side and I’m becoming super adept with copying the files.

It is really frustrating to re-download any of the Market products in use and also double check the free ones, as cannot be simply copied manually it seems.

Max #:
It is really frustrating to re-download any of the Market products in use and also double check the free ones, as cannot be simply copied manually it seems.

Copy/paste of ex4/5 files doesn't work for MQL5.com Market purchases Max, you will need to install them all again under your MQL5 account.

I’ve found that out already as this was changed in a previous version before this update. I managed to clear some old files that I am not using anymore.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off-topic posts".

Hello is there any further information on MT4 Live Update working?

My terminal is stuck on MT4 4.00 build 1403

my broker platform is stuck at 1417 been a few days 

Tomi Luv #:
my broker platform is stuck at 1417 been a few days 
Restart MT4 several times (close - open - close - open - ...) to force updates (I am always doing it when update is not started (MT4 only).

stuck on old version, would not update on a restart.

So i re run the mt4 install .exe for that broker, and it updated fine, and it kept all profiles, ea's set up exactly  as before, so all ok.

Reason: