Why i cant register my real account?

Cant posint my signal,keep being disabled saying its a demo acccount
Files:
IMG_7486.png  1143 kb

Richard Hartan Io:

i just read today free and private signals are not allowed anymore.

Richard Hartan Io:

Signals on demo accounts are not available anymore.

Some news about Signal service: post  
and official announcement about it - the thread
Where Do I start from?
Where Do I start from?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi fam! Am a total newbie in the forex niche... Just signed up here on this platform... Please where do i start from? I need help...

Sergey Golubev #:

Signals on demo accounts are not available anymore.

Some news about Signal service: post  
and official announcement about it - the thread

Yes,but im trying to create signal from my real account,and yes i already deposit and trading it now in my mt4..but the mql keep saying its a demo account

Revo Trades #:

i just read today free and private signals are not allowed anymore.

But im registering a real acc,already deposit and start trading from that acc in my mt4

Richard Hartan Io #:

But im registering a real acc,already deposit and start trading from that acc in my mt4

Cents accounts are not available to create a signal as well.
And it is related to your broker about how this broker is indentifying your real account for some services.

----------------------

If you want to create a signal so go to this page https://www.mql5.com/en/signals (by using desktop computer)
and press the button.

Trading signals for MetaTrader 5
Trading signals for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
A showcase of successful trading strategies with automated copy trading

Sergey Golubev #:

Cents accounts are not available to create a signal as well.
And it is related to your broker about how this broker is indentifying your real account for some services.

----------------------

If you want to create a signal so go to this page https://www.mql5.com/en/signals (by using desktop computer)
and press the button.

I bet this is new rule too? Bcs i created some cent acc (real acc) before with the same broker,and it works for months..but suddenly it cant be created again today

Richard Hartan Io #:

I bet this is new rule too? Bcs i created some cent acc (real acc) before with the same broker,and it works for months..but suddenly it cant be created again today

Demo and cents trading accounts are not used to create the signal:

for example:

1. Support for signals on any non-real accounts (demo, contest, cents, etc.) for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 is completely removed
  2. The ability to register demo or private signals on the site is removed
  3. The ability to create free signals is removed
  4. MQL5 functions SignalsXXXX are abolished; they return empty data and the code ERR_MQLAPI_FUNCTION_NOT_ALLOWED
  5. Signals can only be created by users who have received seller status
    New MetaTrader 5 Platform build 4150: Trading report export and new machine learning methods in MQL5
    New MetaTrader 5 Platform build 4150: Trading report export and new machine learning methods in MQL5
    • www.mql5.com
    The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Thursday, January 18, 2024...

Sergey Golubev #:

Demo and cents trading accounts are not used to create the signal:

for example:

1. Support for signals on any non-real accounts (demo, contest, cents, etc.) for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 is completely removed
    2. The ability to register demo or private signals on the site is removed
    3. The ability to create free signals is removed
    4. MQL5 functions SignalsXXXX are abolished; they return empty data and the code ERR_MQLAPI_FUNCTION_NOT_ALLOWED
    5. Signals can only be created by users who have received seller status

Ahh i see,thx for the info bro,never read this one before..okay,now i understand..thanks for answering,appreciate it 👏👏

Reason: