backtesting - "close by tester"

Hello,

I have an issue about my expert. When i test it with backtester in mq4, all is right. At a certain point, the robot is closed, but not by my robot, but by the tester.

I can't find the problem, knowing that everything works fine except for a specific date and time. What could the problem be?

Your topic has been moved to the section: MQL4 and MetaTrader 4
Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page6#comment_49114893

louist4_I have an issue about my expert. When i test it with backtester in mq4, all is right. At a certain point, the robot is closed, but not by my robot, but by the tester. I can't find the problem, knowing that everything works fine except for a specific date and time. What could the problem be?

When the back-test reaches the end of its test period, any open trades will be "closed by tester". Is that to what you are referring?

If not, then please explain in more details and show the Journal log output from the Strategy Tester.

Fernando Carreiro #:

When the back-test reaches the end of its test period, any open trades will be "closed by tester". Is that to what you are referring?

If not, then please explain in more details and show the Journal log output from the Strategy Tester.

Sorry for the misplaced request!

This is not a problem linked to the periode test, as the error occurs in the middle of the date range indicated. For example, if I run a backtest between 01.09 and today, the test will stop on 09.10 with the message on the candle " sell 0.21 EURUSD  at 1.09.... close by tester at 1...." 

I can't find the reason for this closure.I can't see anything on my robot that could be causing this.

What's intriguing is that it's the tester who closes the order and so my robot doesn't take any more.

louist4_ #:

Sorry for the misplaced request!

This is not a problem linked to the periode test, as the error occurs in the middle of the date range indicated. For example, if I run a backtest between 01.09 and today, the test will stop on 09.10 with the message on the candle " sell 0.21 EURUSD  at 1.09.... close by tester at 1...." 

I can't find the reason for this closure.I can't see anything on my robot that could be causing this.

What's intriguing is that it's the tester who closes the order and so my robot doesn't take any more.

I asked in my previous that you please provide the Strategy Tester's Journal log output!

If there is also output on the Chart, then show a screenshot too.

Fernando Carreiro #:

I asked in my previous that you please provide the Strategy Tester's Journal log output!

If there is also output on the Chart, then show a screenshot too.

Find the screen in attachment
Files:
1.png  14 kb

louist4_ #: Find the screen in attachment

If the tester is closing the trade, then the reason should be reported in the log (probably a margin stop-out).

However, after being asked twice, you are still unwilling to show the Journal log output.

Since, you are unwilling, then I will help no further. Solve it on your own.

Reason: