Cloud agents only allowing 5-10

I have been using cloud network for over a year and have not experienced this before. I optimize my EA, on (15-17) assets every week and have been doing so since January. Last night, when I started my optimizations, the times were in the hours not minutes, checked the cloud agents and it was only using 1 cloud agent. Then it would go up to 5 then back to 1. I restarted my network, restarted MT5, removed and re added my EA. Thought it was a cloud network issue on the MT5 side for the night so I gave up went to bed. Got up this morning and it is still only letting me use 1-5 agents. 

I tried to back test with the generic MT5 expert advisors that come stock with the program and it is also doing the same thing. 

Anyone had this happen before? What is going on? Please help. 

I reoptimize every week for my EA. Normally, i get 256-450 cores from the cloud network to help and I can complete each test in approximately 3-4 minutes. Last night it was only allowing between 5-10 agents. I restarted computer, removed and re added the EA, my account balance has PLENTY of money in it. Removed my local network helpers. I removed my EA and tried running the stock EA that is built into MT5, same problem. I have disabled each bank, EUR 1, EUR2 etc etc and tried to use them 1 at a time, same issue. 

Anyone know what is happening? Been using cloud network for since Jan 23 and never had this happen before. 

What is written in the logs?

Please don't create multiple threads for the same topic. I have merged your two posts above.

Fernando Carreiro #: Please don't create multiple threads for the same topic. I have merged your two posts above.

Do you have an idea of what is happening?

Jeffrey James Travers #:Do you have an idea of what is happening?
I seldom do any optimisations and I don't use Cloud Network for it.

Carl Schreiber #:
What is written in the logs?

Nothing out of the ordinary that I can see, it shows I am connected to the cloud agent, and then shows my local network cores correcting then it starts optimizing as normal, just wont pick up more then a handful of cloud agents.  

Ok, update. It is only occurring with my FTMO account, I can log into my FTMO account on a different MT5 instance, in this example I logged into the account on my IC Market MT5 and the problem started up again. While using the same IC Markets instance, I re logged into my IC Markets account and I am getting full use of Cloud Agents. Reaching out to FTMO Customer support will update thread. 

Apparently it was an issue with FTMO I recieved the following email this morning, and now my back tests are using the cloud agents properly. 

Dear Trader,

We sincerely appreciate your reaching out to us.

We've diligently pinpointed the root cause of the issue and have made the necessary adjustments to your account's configuration. To ensure smooth operation, we kindly request that you reinstall the Trading Expert/EA and configure it once again on your trading platform. Your cooperation in this matter is greatly valued.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Should you require additional assistance or have any further questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. We are here to assist you in any way we can.

Best regards,

Hope this helps anyone else in the future. 

Jeff

Reason: