MQL5 VPS not working today

Hi great people. My mql5 $15 VPS is not working today. It said migration failed please check the journal of your platform. When I checked there are no details since Friday BUT DATES and now it saying receiving virtual server status AFTER REBOOTING MY LAPTOP. Help

mabusajobe:
Hi great people. My mql5 $15 VPS is not working today. It said migration failed please check the journal of your platform. When I checked there are no details since Friday BUT DATES and now it saying receiving virtual server status AFTER REBOOTING MY LAPTOP. Help

Since it works for anyone else, try to change your MQL5 VPS server (Change Server) and migrate again.

https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

The journal says signal disabled

This the VPS journal Not connecting

mabusajobe #:

The journal says signal disabled

The message says, read the Journal tab log of your MT5 terminal, not of your MQL5 VPS.

Have you tried moving to another MQL5 VPS server?

No option to change server

no option to change server

mabusajobe #:

No option to change server

Then you are using 2 MQL5 accounts, which is against the rules.

You've bought your MQL5 VPS with one MQL5 account and you are trying to migrate it with another.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Then you are using 2 MQL5 accounts, which is against the rules.

You've bought your MQL5 VPS with one MQL5 account and you are trying to migrate it with another.

I had created an account a long time ago with the other email. The new mql5 account is the one I am using. Should I delete the old account and how to go about it, please

mabusajobe #:
I had created an account a long time ago with the other email. The new mql5 account is the one I am using. Should I delete the old account and how to go about it, please

If you had bought the MQL5 VPS with the new account that you use now and you are currently logged into in MQL5.com in your Chrome browser, you would be able to see your subscription here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

If you can't see it, then you either bought your MQL5 VPS subscription with your other MQL5 account or you have no active MQL5 VPS subscriptions now.

You can check the MQL5 account that you are currently logged into in your MT5 terminal, in MT5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community.

Reason: