draw arrow on the last visible bar

Hi,
I often do some homework in history mode, and use F12 to go step by step . Because I've zoomed out the chart, I could not see the CLOSE price of the last visible bar.
So , is it possible to draw wingding 224, or just simply "-----", at the CLOSE price of the last visible bar? And when I press F12, I need that arrow move to the new last_visible_bar.

Thanks.
wyf.

Hi,
I often do some homework in history mode, and use F12 to go step by step . Because I've zoomed out the chart, I could not see the CLOSE price of the last visible bar.
So , is it possible to draw wingding 224, or just simply "-----", at the CLOSE price of the last visible bar? And when I press F12, I need that arrow move to the new last_visible_bar.

Thanks.
wyf.

Why can't you use the "Horizontal Line"?

sub,
I searched the forum, but can not find a hint to use Horizontal Line in my case.

sub,
I searched the forum, but can not find a hint to use Horizontal Line in my case.

If I understand correctly:
On the upper left side of the screen you have Vertical, Horizontal and Trend lines.
Just click on Horizontal one and place it in your history section of the chart and then when you get to 0 Bar it will project there.
Than left click to select H line and right click to select H line property color, line stile, etc.
Of course you must zoom to see it, if it is out of a view, by left click and hold, dragging right screen price numbers up/down.

Sorry I didn't make myself clear. In the example chart above, you can not tell the CLOSE price of every bar (in this way I can see as many bars as possible in the visible screen). I need some tool to indicate the CLOSE price of the last bar OF THE VISIBLE SCREEN, which means when I press F12, that indication should change.
BTW, I just need a sign in the chart, not a number.

Try to use these functions:
int firstVisibleBar = FirstVisibleBar(); (Not documented)
int barsPerWindow = BarsPerWindow();

This should do the job.

Still, I can't figure out how to refresh the screen after each F12 press. Only new tick will refresh.

Regards
Ruby
Reason: