Validation error MT4

I sent a MT4 expert to validation but it was returned with 1 single error but without any explaination of that error. This expert I originally programmed in MT5 and afterwards I converted it to MT4. The MT5 version passed the validation without any problems. Please refer to the sceenshot attached. Thanks.

Hello. No screenshot is attached.

Yashar Seyyedin #:
Hello. No screenshot is attached.

Now it is added again. 

Alain Verleyen #:

Thanks, Alain. Everything is fine now - only my MT4 validation problem is still pending... ;)

Edgar Elsner #:

Thanks, Alain. Everything is fine now - only my MT4 validation problem is still pending... ;)

Try again. No idea what is "Not available".

Alain Verleyen #:
Try again. No idea what is "Not available".

Meanwhile I'm one step further but without seeing the end: The validation now is running since more than 2 hours and no option seems to be available to at least cancel it... 

Edgar Elsner #:

Meanwhile I'm one step further but without seeing the end: The validation now is running since more than 2 hours and no option seems to be available to at least cancel it... 

Oh I understand now. "Not available" means the validation is not yet done. So just wait until it's done... (you will receive a notification anyway, so no need to wait actually). At the end you will get some information about what's happened.

Alain Verleyen #:
Oh I understand now. "Not available" means the validation is not yet done. So just wait until it's done... (you will receive a notification anyway, so no need to wait actually). At the end you will get some information about what's happened.

Now, after 24 hours still not terminated... 

Edgar Elsner #:

Now, after 24 hours still not terminated... 

They give you some free time, enjoy it.

Alain Verleyen #:
They give you some free time, enjoy it.

Finally it terminated this morning with the same error as before... :(

Reason: