Problem backtesting with EA.

I am backtesting an EA and for some reason whenever I open the backtest and select the option visual mode these two lines appear on my chart. One above the price and one very next to it. I tried using other experts but it didn't disappear. Can someone help me?

Testing trading strategies on real ticks
Testing trading strategies on real ticks
  • www.mql5.com
The article provides the results of testing a simple trading strategy in three modes: "1 minute OHLC", "Every tick" and "Every tick based on real ticks" using actual historical data.
Files:
lines.png  15 kb

Diogo Alves: whenever I open the backtest and select the option visual mode these two lines appear on my chart.

Your image show where your order opened and where the Bid is.

It's not the bid, I'm talking about the red one above the price and one very next to the price. The text is in portuguese sorry.
Files:
lines2.png  45 kb

Diogo Alves: I am backtesting an EA and for some reason whenever I open the backtest and select the option visual mode these two lines appear on my chart. One above the price and one very next to it. I tried using other experts but it didn't disappear. Can someone help me?

They represent the extreme Bid (lowest) and Ask (highest) prices for the candle.

EDIT: The "feature" does not seem to be documented nor is there a way to enable/disable it.

Reason: