Slow strategy tester

Hello i have EA,When i test the EA in my broker ,duration about four years,It take about one hours,But when i test same EA and same settings and same inputs in another broker,The EA take about eight minutes,What is the solution please,Don't tell me test it in another broker because the results are different,I talked to developer in mql5 freelance,And he saw the code he said the code have no error it is good,So i need the advice please.Thank you.

Bash123456:
Hello i have EA,When i test the EA in my broker ,duration about four years,It take about one hours,But when i test same EA and same settings and same inputs in another broker,The EA take about eight minutes,What is the solution please,Don't tell me test it in another broker because the results are different,I talked to developer in mql5 freelance,And he saw the code he said the code have no error it is good,So i need the advice please.Thank you.

Usually if you choose data model: 1 minute OHLC, Delay mode: Zezo then Backtest test results will be much faster.

Or if you choose simple test mode, or drag to hide all the displayed graph, the test results will be faster

In case if both brokers choose the Data Model, Timeframe, Currency Pair,.. And the parameters set in the Input section of the EA are the same, but the test speed is different, there is a difference. May be caused by:

Different designed dahlia tick data will usually be related

1. Account type is Standard, pro, raw (zezo)

2. Differences in slippage, transaction fees,...

3. Data download speed from 2 brokers

Hope this helps you

1. Single backtest or optimization?
  2. Run the profiler: Debug => Profiling with hist. Data let it run for some time and you''ll see where your EA loses time.
  3. Does it uses graphical objects or Comment (both consumes time)?

Carl Schreiber #:
  1. Single backtest or optimization?
  2. Run the profiler: Debug => Profiling with hist. Data let it run for some time and you''ll see where your EA loses time.
  3. Does it uses graphical objects or Comment (both consumes time)?

Visual mode not selected

Single test

No  graphical objects or Comment

Bash123456:

This is a technical forum, you need to post technical information.

Please post the logs of both tests.

Alain Verleyen #:

This is a technical forum, you need to post technical information.

Please post the logs of both tests.

Sorry sir what you mean the logs of both tests ?

Reason: