[error] an empty chat popped up as new

received a new message thread on top of my inbox , name and picture and all visible but it was empty .

This is an error with the system or the user deleted the chat history and it popped up for the update .

An error both ways nonetheless 

Tx

Lorentzos Roussos: received a new message thread on top of my inbox , name and picture and all visible but it was empty. This is an error with the system or the user deleted the chat history and it popped up for the update. An error both ways nonetheless 

That happens when someone messages you, but then they delete the message because it was sent accidentality.

Fernando Carreiro #:

That happens when someone messages you, but then they delete the message because it was sent accidentality.

ahh okay , but if the chat history was empty prior it can delete the thread 

Lorentzos Roussos #:ahh okay , but if the chat history was empty prior it can delete the thread 

Delete the thread?

Sorry, but I did not understand your statement/question.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Delete the thread?

Sorry, but I did not understand your statement/question.

i mean the messages mechanism , if it finds no prior history it can delete the chat , and , undo the update in time .

Lorentzos Roussos #:i mean the messages mechanism , if it finds no prior history it can delete the chat , and , undo the update in time .

You are asking too much of this system which already has many problems. 😅

Fernando Carreiro #: You are asking too much of this system which already has many problems. 😅

its quitte a snitch . You wanted to send something and changed your mind ? rats you out

You delete someone ? rats you out

😅 i guess its a soviet design

In my humble opinion, we should keep in mind that everything we can use is free firstly, so we can test and try as long as we need! For this, everything that MQ offers is better than many a commercial product.

Carl Schreiber #:
In my humble opinion, we should keep in mind that everything we can use is free firstly, so we can test and try as long as we need! For this, everything that MQ offers is better than many a commercial product.

You mean a commercial messenger ? Which commercial messenger is this better than ?   

Which commercial messenger does not give me guarantee of privacy if i want to delete someone ?
Reason: