purchased EAs do not show in MT4 Market tab:

I purchased ***** and ***** in MQL5 website. Installed them fine on a couple of MT4 accounts. But now to install them on new MT4, I follow procedure: On MT4 I went to Terminal/Market/Puchased and they do not show up! What am I missing?

Make sure you are logged in inside metatrader.

Also you could try to restart MT4. 😄

gilles5MQL:

Please do not name products, brokers, etc. when stating a problem. They are considered advertising and are otherwise irrelevant to us and other readers.

What build of MT4 are you using?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MQL4 Market: failed to load products (get header failed [12150]) blank pages in markets

Alexey Petrov, 2023.03.13 13:07

The bug has been fixed. Restart your terminal and check the Market.

If your Market is still empty, do the following:

1. Close your MetaTrader 4 terminal
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete mql4.market.en.dat
  4. Open MetaTrader 4 terminal
  5. Go to Market tab and wait 5-10 seconds until the new database is downloaded

New MetaTrader 4 platform build 1380

MetaQuotes, 2023.03.23 10:20

The MetaTrader 4 platform update will be released on Friday, March 24, 2023. This version provides error fixes and platform stability improvements.

The update will be available through the Live Update system.

If you can't see your purchase when you click the Purchased option, check the below mentioned issues:

Make sure that:

• that you have all the latest Windows Updates installed 
  • that you have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge latest version installed on your computer or VPS
  • that you are using the latest build of MetaTrader 4/5
  • that you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab, using your login - NOT your email
  • that your MQL5 account password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change MQL5 account password here)

Hello,

I can only see first 3 purchases in Purchase Tab and nothing more.

Have done everything what I could find on forum. Tried on VPS and my computer. All the time the same. Only first 3 purchases.

Password is 8 characters long (small/Capital letters and numbers only). Also deleted mql4.market.en.dat. Nothing helped.

V4 build 1380 everywhere.

Would change of password again do any better? I had in the past with some other application similar issue, and change of password helped.

Robert Lisac #:

Hello,

Have done everything what I could find on forum. Tried on VPS and my computer. All the time the same. Only first 3 purchases.

Password is 8 characters long (small/Capital letters and numbers only). Also deleted mql4.market.en.dat. Nothing helped.

V4 build 1380 everywhere.

Would change of password again do any better? I had in the past with some other application similar issue, and change of password helped.

I had this issue with new Metatrader insrance installation.
    And everything was fixed by the following way:

MQL4 Market: failed to load products (get header failed [12150]) blank pages in markets

Alexey Petrov, 2023.03.13 13:07

The bug has been fixed. Restart your terminal and check the Market.

If your Market is still empty, do the following:

1. Close your MetaTrader 4 terminal
    2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
    3. Delete mql4.market.en.dat
    4. Open MetaTrader 4 terminal
    5. Go to Market tab and wait 5-10 seconds until the new database is downloaded

Password may be changed in case you can not login/fill Community tab in Metatrader which should be written in Metatrader journal.
    Besides, your purchases should be in your profile liested here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/robertlisac/market
    so you can check about them ... may be -you confused purchases for MT4 and for MT5 ...

Robert Lisac #:

Hello,

You have only 3 of MetaTrader 4 products purchased.

The rest two are for MetaTrader 5.

Marsel #:

You have only 3 of MetaTrader 4 products purchased.

The rest two are for MetaTrader 5.

Thank you!!!

Now I'm a little embarrassed for such a beginner's mistake.

Again thank you. I'll check it out. I assume everything will be ok now. If not, I will post it here again.

Regards,

Robert

Reason: