I Will Code Your Strategy For Free

Hi There

I want to improve my MQL5 Skills, but i can only think of as many strategies to code.

If you have a strategy you wanted tested out , blurt it out here, i will try to code it and send you a copy for testing.

You get a working copy of your strategy, i get to improve my coding skills, win-win for both....

so what are you waiting for .....go ahead....

FxL.I.O.N:

Hi There

I want to improve my MQL5 Skills, but i can only think of as many strategies to code.

If you have a strategy you wanted tested out , blurt it out here, i will try to code it and send you a copy for testing.

You get a working copy of your strategy, i get to improve my coding skills, win-win for both....

so what are you waiting for .....go ahead....

Software developer, [Dec 28, 2022 at 21:06]
The summary of this is:
EA defines Asian session high/low and previous day high/low

Then it takes trades based on inside bar formed within this ranges

Software developer, [Dec 28, 2022 at 21:08]
Scenario 1 EA robot settings (opposite for highs taken)
Once asia range low is taken, then the robot looks for inside bars to take trades from , long positions
Once PDL (previous day low) is taken, then the robot looks for inside bars to take trades from long positions
SL is placed 4 pips under the low, TP is 1:3 based on size of SL

Re entry once, if first order is taken out, if price then passes back within x amount of candles like 5 candles
The SL is placed under the lowest point between the entry and the original inside bar

Scenario 2
If lows/highs deactivated, EA takes every inside bar, buy stop and sell stops on the same candle with the appropriate risk defined by user, SL & TP levels defined.
User has the option to allow only buy stops and only sell stops.

If you have any confusion let me know I will send you pictures and also the inside bar mq4 file thank you

Hi 

Should I send my EA parameters 

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Chinedu Emmanuel Obiajulu #:
Software developer, [Dec 28, 2022 at 21:06]
The summary of this is:
EA defines Asian session high/low and previous day high/low

Then it takes trades based on inside bar formed within this ranges

Software developer, [Dec 28, 2022 at 21:08]
Scenario 1 EA robot settings (opposite for highs taken)
Once asia range low is taken, then the robot looks for inside bars to take trades from , long positions
Once PDL (previous day low) is taken, then the robot looks for inside bars to take trades from long positions
SL is placed 4 pips under the low, TP is 1:3 based on size of SL

Re entry once, if first order is taken out, if price then passes back within x amount of candles like 5 candles
The SL is placed under the lowest point between the entry and the original inside bar

Scenario 2
If lows/highs deactivated, EA takes every inside bar, buy stop and sell stops on the same candle with the appropriate risk defined by user, SL & TP levels defined.
User has the option to allow only buy stops and only sell stops.

If you have any confusion let me know I will send you pictures and also the inside bar mq4 file thank you

hi,

honestly speaking, i couldnt make much sense of what exactly you want the ea to do. kindly explain in more detail . sounds interesting tho.

Abraham0149 #:

Hi 

Should I send my EA parameters 

hi

sure, please do send ur ea specs so i can work on it

FxL.I.O.N #:

hi

sure, please do send ur ea specs so i can work on it

Please note that this is an open forum so requirements should be posted here and if you code anything you should also attach the source code here.

I sent a message to you on MQL5 but will follow-up with the same here, check your messages.

Basically I have a strategy in a video that details what the EA should do based on certain indicators.

Hello, my strategy is:

A Buy transaction will be opened tp point will be 50 Points and there will be no Stop level.
If there is a decrease in the first position, an additional Buy transaction will be opened under 50 points and the Tp point will be 75 points. Volume will be a multiple of 1.1. For example. If the volume is 0.10 in the first transaction, it will be 0.11 in the second transaction. If the decline continues, it will open an additional Buy transaction 50 points lower than the 2nd Position, the TP point will be 75 points again and the volume will be 1.2 this time, that is, 0.12. This cycle will continue forever. So it will continue to gradually open additional buys for every 50 point decrease. There will be no stop level, the Tp point will be 75 points, the volume will increase by 10% at each level, for example, it will be 0.15 volume in the 5.Buy transaction, it will gradually increase as 0.16 in the 6th transaction and 0.17 in the 7th transaction.

I would be very happy if you could do this.

Thanks in advance :)

FxL.ION :

Hi

I want to improve my MQL5 skills but I can only think of so many strategies to code.

If you have a strategy that you would like to test, post it here, I will try to code it and send you a copy for testing.

You get a working copy of your strategy, I improve my programming skills, which is beneficial for both....

so what are you waiting for.....keep on....

so why are you silent? I wrote in private! before the new year

Maksim Azimov #: ну и что молчишь? я же написал в личку! еще до нового года
Maksim Azimov #: so why are you silent? I wrote in private! before the new year
  1. This is an English forum so please write in English.
  2. Given that this is an open an public thread, you should have submitted your code request in public (not in private), as instructed by the moderator.
  3. Hopefully the answer and final code will also be in public in the spirit of openness, also as instructed by the moderator.
Reason: