demo account problems

I had a demo accout,and was doing a few trades with success. Then my accout was gone after 1 month,which I expected. Butt now I fill out demo account form and select next, second page is server page which comes up with meta quotes server, so I select next. Last page registration page "wait awhile" at top of page, but nothing happens. Bottom of the page is log in and password, but can't type in anything. Also trading station is no longer active. Does anybody no whats wrong.

Thanks Dan.

I get problems to create a demo account. When I click the "scan" button the answer is "n/a" for the metatrader demo server. If I click next I get login="" password="" and the "Terminate" button is disabled.
I think I should reinstall metatrader but I wait the next release or the answer of MT about any server problem.

Thanks

During MetaTrader 4 Server beta-testing, some configuration files of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal has been changed and probably not recovered automatically.
Please deinstall your terminal, download ("MetaTrader 4 trading terminal") and install latest build of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal, open new demo-account.
Reason: