Facing Validation issue.

Hello, 

I am facing validation error while adding my EA into the market. Don't know how to fix it.

Manpreet Singh:

Hello, 

I am facing validation error while adding my EA into the market. Don't know how to fix it.

There must be hundreds of topics here almost exactly the same as yours! Many with as little information as you have given. Do a search.

I believe that when it fails validation, you will also see a link to tell you what to check.

Keith Watford #:

There must be hundreds of topics here almost exactly the same as yours! Many with as little information as you have given. Do a search.

I believe that when it fails validation, you will also see a link to tell you what to check.

This is the report

Files:
test_report.PNG  11 kb

?

So why don't you start your EA on various timeframes like M30 H1,daily, .. and check it yourself??

Keith Watford #:

Manpreet Singh #:

This is the report

And there is the link at the bottom.

Carl Schreiber #:

?

So why don't you start your EA on various timeframes like M30 H1,daily, .. and check it yourself??

What if I make this robot to work on M5 & M15 chart only as per the strategy?

Keith Watford #:

And there is the link at the bottom.

You mean the blue link at the bottom ? 

Manpreet Singh #:

What if I make this robot to work on M5 & M15 chart only as per the strategy?

read the market rules, you are not allowed to restrict a market product in anyway, it must be allowed to work on all symbols, timeframes, accounts etc.

You can recommend to buyers that it is only for use on a certain timeframe but do not restrict it.

Manpreet Singh #: What if I make this robot to work on M5 & M15 chart only as per the strategy?
You can't. It is against the Market rules. Your EA has to work on ALL symbols and ALL time-frames, even if its strategy is optimised for a single symbol and time-frame.
Reason: