How to handover a EA for trial.

Hi fellow traders,

I want to know that I applied for a job in freelance a client asking for EA. 

Now he asking for the EA to have a trial on his own, So my concern is that if I share him the file and if he intentionally deny that he didn't like this EA even when he is actually happy with that. 

I went into a scam, so how should I handle him so that if I share him the file so that I can get paid for that. I am bit new to freelance platform so plz guide I will be thankful to you.

Manpreet Singh:

Hi fellow traders,

Now he asking for the EA to have a trial on his own, So my concern is that if I share him the file and if he intentionally deny that he didn't like this EA even when he is actually happy with that. 

I went into a scam, so how should I handle him so that if I share him the file so that I can get paid for that. I am bit new to freelance platform so plz guide I will be thankful to you.

I have slightly edited your post.

Why have you even coded the EA if you have not already completed the steps where the money is locked in the customer's account?????

If you want to send the file, put an expiry date in the code or lock it to an account number and only send the ex file, not the source file.

Keith Watford #:

I have slightly edited your post.

Why have you even coded the EA if you have not already completed the steps where the money is locked in the customer's account?????

If you want to send the file, put an expiry date in the code or lock it to an account number and only send the ex file, not the source file.

He posted for ex file in job not source code and I already have EA matching to his requirement.

So how to proceed further.

Manpreet Singh #:

He posted for ex file in job not source code and I already have EA matching to his requirement.

So how to proceed further.

Have you read my post?

Keith Watford #:

The other thing that you could do is put it in the market and then the customer can download the demo version.
Added bonus that you may have some other buyers find it.

Keith Watford #:
The other thing that you could do is put it in the market and then the customer can download the demo version.
Added bonus that you may have some other buyers find it.

Thank You.

Manpreet Singh:

Hi fellow traders,

Place restrictions in your EA , an expiration date .

Log in with your account in metatrader and do a cloud compilation of the ea then send it to him .

Although it would be fun to have the expiration date hidden ,to test his honesty , just display it on top , make sure it is visible and pops out , and include a link to the project .

If the ea expires have it display the link to the project .

Also make sure there are no hints about your user info on the product about tab.

Don't tell him about publishing on the market , it sounds childish ,the idea is good though.

*edited post coffee for readability

*if the ea is about a specific visual strategy , send him screenshots too . This way you stand out from the crowd .They tend to forget who they are negotiating with among all the offers

Lorentzos Roussos #:

Place restrictions in your EA , an expiration date .

Log in with your account in metatrader and do a cloud compilation of the ea then send it to him .

Although it would be fun to have the expiration date hidden ,to test his honesty , just display it on top , make sure it is visible and pops out , and include a link to the project .

If the ea expires have it display the link to the project .

Also make sure there are no hints about your user info on the product about tab.

Don't tell him about publishing on the market , it sounds childish ,the idea is good though.

*edited post coffee for readability

*if the ea is about a specific visual strategy , send him screenshots too . This way you stand out from the crowd .They tend to forget who they are negotiating with among all the offers

Great !!!!

Thank you, very useful information you have shared. 

Manpreet Singh:

Hi fellow traders,

Don't Send file like that....always deal through MQL5 platform... otherwise it would be risky for you

Vijaykumar Jayantilal Panchal #:
Don't Send file like that....always deal through MQL5 platform... otherwise it would be risky for you

I'm just seeking the ways to send via mql5 only, Thank you for your concern

Reason: